IGNORED

Your first car

Skalliwag

The mods can move this to the motoring topic if they wish.

What was your first car and did you fuck in it.

Mine was a 1971 Toyota Corona that I had rebuilt after being written off.

I fucked my first real girlfriend in it at 17.Her Dad found out and thrashed me.lol.

Those were great times.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1955 VW Oval...............lots of times bless 'er.   :GoldenSmile1:

Beetle&Mo1967.jpg

attachicon.gifBeetle&Mo1967.jpg

Please tell me Thats not you in the pic.lol.

Beauty car mate.How much would you pay to have it back again?

1973 Datsun 1200 Deluxe. Loved that car. Even the funky road cone orange color.

datsun-1200-de-luxe-01.jpg

Mine was a bright green Renault 5 very similar to this. And yes, vinyl seats easy to keep clean.

attachicon.gif5gtl2.JPG

Au francais.Lovely.

attachicon.gifdatsun-1200-de-luxe-01.jpg

Now that's a car.

1966 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup truck as in the rural foothills, half of us had trucks (for work, boonie-crashing or drive-in movies :), and the other half had the Mustangs and Camaros.  A few years later, I had a '55 Chevy Wagon (12 mpg) in the workshop, but didn't drive it much as a used 1972 Toyota Corona (32 mph) was better suited for my lengthy work/school commute.

Great memories that are resurrected during each and every high school class reunion. 

P.S. First bike, 1968 Honda CL175 followed by a 1970 Kawa 500 Mach III, then a few dozen others up to the current Valkyrie in the States. Now, in Pattaya I ride a Honda Phantom 200, but mostly my mountain bicycles :)  and looking for an old pickup.   Hmm, as I get older I'm going back to the beginning :)

Mine was a brown 1970 Mercury Marquis Brougham -- it was a BEAST!  Keep in mind, I got it in the early 1980s.

One of the back doors didn't open properly, then I hit a cement post and damaged another 4 doors!  LOL

This is obviously NOT my car, but it's the same make/model (I recall mine being a very dark brown -- not as light as this one)

mercury.jpg

No sex in that car -- that came (as I did rather quickly!) with my 2nd car, a Ford Granada

mine was a 80's something Nissan Pulsar Nx, it was a POS, I had to take it to the mechanic every other week , I bought it for $1200 and sold it for $800 after  4 months.

btw this is what it looks like, not mine.

nissan pulsar nx.JPG

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

Standard 8 1950 something. I painted it British Racing Green, didn't make it go any faster though.

46ford.jpg

1946 Ford... came in 1 color... black.. I'd cum in the back seat with many different colors after finding a good corn field to park in. Raced it some.. Broke the transmission many times racing... salvage yard for replacement... cost, exchange, plus $13.50 usd. One rainy night trying for top speed.. spotted cop stopped on highway.. hit brakes.. car swapped ends.. slide past cops... finally get stopped.. Cop's exact words>> "Son, it don't make any difference if you go by me forward or backwards at 70 mph, you still get the same ticket". Good times great memories!

It's not about what you got.. It's all about what you can still get!

attachicon.gifmercury.jpg

No sex in that car -- 

Pity,  that front bonnet is like a kingsize bed.

Stevie

Mine was a Vauxhall Viva,   don't have a photo of it so plucked this from Google, it looks pretty similar. 

Vauxhall-viva-1256_c0087.jpg

Stevie

attachicon.gifdatsun-1200-de-luxe-01.jpg

I had the 1200 Coupe. It was also the first car for 2 older friends so it had used up 8.5 of its 9 lives before I got my hands on it. 

thebuz002.JPG

!975 ford Cortina mark3, maroon, sorry no photo, fucked my future wife in it the day I passed my test. It was on Dartford heath now a well known dogging site

Triumph Herald with a sunroof, this is not it, mine was bright yellow

heraldmain.jpg

I do not want to spoil this great thread, but I have my first car still did not buy, so it's interesting for me and inspiration. Beautiful muscle car models. As you can see the love of the car is often greater than the right to a living being.
According to the views of car models, it is clear that many of you among survivors.

:GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Don't have a actual picture of but this was mine except it was a 3 door, same colour etc2000 I think

renault.jpg

She started dying aout two years ago :(

Now driving a 2006 Puegot 206, pretty crappy picture but thats her

206.jpg

According to the views of car models, it is clear that many of you among survivors.

:GoldenSmile1:

I guess you are trying to say we are no longer young hansum men anymore.  I think you may be right. 

Stevie

Like this, same colour....

3523973756_aa70803af0.jpg

In hindisght a bad first car, but it cost just £400 and I quickly learned about cars by fitting a stereo, alarm, changing brakes and a new radiator all myself :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

1960 (I think) Nash Metropolitan convertible with the continental kit.

Great little car. No trunk, the back was reached through a trap door in the rear seat.

Used to keep a jug of cheap wine back there, and go to the beach at night to watch the submarine races.

Similar to this:

4895711009381256277_5.jpg

1974 Mk3 Cortina - Give my mate £40 Uk cash for it in 1985

280px-Cortina.mk2.red.750pix.jpg

My Austin A30 was affectionately known a the kettle by all my mates. Something to do with it boiling on a regular basis.  The girls would love the trafficators. but I have no idea why. I doubt that I could fit into one of these now let alone have a shag in one but I distinctly remember thinking I was quite the romeo.. The older I get the better I was.

a30.jpg

traf.jpg

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

This, more or less (couldn't find my actual variation on the net)

Fiat 850 sports coupe - red of course. I thought I was the absolute dogs bollocks.

$500. Gearbox was shredded to the shit and I had to push start it half the time, but I didn't care - I was 18 years old and driving a red Italian sports car. LOL.

1970_Fiat_850_Sport_Bertone_Coupe_Front_

The mods can move this to the motoring topic if they wish.

What was your first car and did you fuck in it.

Mine was a 1971 Toyota Corona that I had rebuilt after being written off.

I fucked my first real girlfriend in it at 17.Her Dad found out and thrashed me.lol.

Those were great times.

attachicon.gifBeetle&Mo1967.jpg

Wow the what a very strange co-incidence. 

The first 2 posts and they mentioned my first 2 cars!

First car was a Toyota Corona...it got written off when someone hit me in the back as I was waiting to turn right. 

Interesting side note was that when the accident happened I had a finger buried in the pussy of my then girlfriend. 

Oh those were the days!

My 2nd car was a VW Beetle...I loved that car!

That also got written off when someone run up the back if it when I was sitting at lights. 

This time I was alone. 

3rd car was a Yellow Holden Commodore. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived