Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Listings

FatherMojo

Here is a list of hotels in and around Pattaya (www.bookmyspot.com). If you notice any problems or missing information, send a note to [email protected] or PM me here.

Thanks!

FatherMojo

Dang!!

I just noticed that I missed the Stereo Bar :rolleyes:

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got to agree with Braveheart, thanks for the effort and I'm sure that I will find it very useful, I'm not the kind of person that likes to stay in the same place too many times, no matter how much I enjoy it!!

BangkapiBoy,

No problemo!

Posankka,

Done!

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

• 4 weeks later...
Here is a list of hotels in and around Pattaya (www.bookmyspot.com). If you notice any problems or missing information, send a note to [email protected] or PM me here.

Thanks!

FatherMojo

Dang!!

I just noticed that I missed the Stereo Bar :wub:

Hello Anybody stay The-Irish-Rover soi LK Metro????? and what is that area like?????? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

i stayed at the ice inn,cheap and good sevice with nice people,440 baht a night in low season aswell and good location

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks!

FatherMojo

Dang!!

I just noticed that I missed the Stereo Bar :Who_Cares:

Great list..I'm sure this will come handy..I'm trying to make it out there sometime in the month of May for about a week. I'm hoping to have a great time...better then I did in Brazil..

• 2 weeks later...

Lot of good info.

I would like to suggest that along with location and website info. Joiner fees would be good to know about, I haven't actually had any experience with them, but I have heard they are out there. I would hope that they would be posted on the individual hotel websites but I wouldn't count on it.

Unfortunatley all of my experience has been at Penthouse hotel (3 trips now) and I haven't been charged joiner fees, but since it seems that BoyzTown is expanding into Pattayafunland2(Soi 13/2) I probably won't stay there next time. Which is to bad for some of the Go-Gos there, it's gotta be killing their buisness. Classroom is probably one of my favorite bars (at least Tuk1 is my current fav there), but their current location is not ideal considering their neighbors, I am sure they are managing though.

Don't mind the LB's, but full on gay is just not my bag. .

You can find many mongers favourites at the Addicts Hotels Website

Areca Lodge for example is the cheapest on the net there!

Possibly the best online website for hotels is www.Agoda.com who also have a reward scheme which can be used worldwide

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 10 months later...

Thanks!

FatherMojo

Dang!!

I just noticed that I missed the Stereo Bar :Hair_Out1:

excellent info well done fathermojo :Hug1:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there is also a good site here:

wgfriendly.com

What I like, is that they also list wether the internet access is included.

I hope they add more hotels though.

Great tips! Thanks a bunch.

"It must be great being a lesbian. All the advantages of being a man but with less embarrassing genitals!"

• 1 month later...

Has anyone stayed at the Grand Hotal, Pattaya and if so is it good? Also the TIM hotel.

• 1 month later...

When making a reservation, is it okay to ask if they are girl friendly? How would they know when you go to your room that you didn't leave with the girl?

Carpe Diem

Nice list of hotels,

But i couldn't find KLEIN VLAANDEREN, in your list. A Belgian Pub, restaurant and hotel on 328/18 Pattaya 2nd Road (opp.Soi 7) Tel/Fax:(+6638) 425527, E-mail: [email protected]

And as mentioned above you could complete the list with to mention witch hotels are guest-friendly or how much the hotel-fine is!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

Great thread Fathermojo

do you know any hotels on soi 9? mate of mine aid he stayed on this street but forgot

the hotel name.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

excellent resource thanks. Trip advisor doesn't have most of these....

Joe's get-it-n-go tacos! Always fresh...

• 2 months later...

When making a reservation, is it okay to ask if they are girl friendly? How would they know when you go to your room that you didn't leave with the girl?

I never have asked the hotel desk clerk is the hotel was "girl friendly". Suggest that you ask prior to checking in, if there is an additional charge for overnight guests. I usually already know by the time that I check in, (by experience, or by reviewing one of these forums). If not, I suggest that you ask the doorman, or some other male employee. Additionally, there is often a desk, manned by a person in sort of a uniform that takes guest ID cards, and records them in his log.

Califdann

Archived