Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Listings

FatherMojo

Thanks for providing this. You don't know how hard it is for a first timer to search out hotels...This is great info

Cheers

Dan

If you look like your passport picture, you need a vacation

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For an earlier post on the Grande hotel, yes it is a good mid-range hotel. Very big rooms, elevator, and free WiFi I believe. I don't remember the price for sure but I believe I paid 60 or 70 dollars. It's right across from Secret's in Soi 15. Secret's is ok, but doesn't have an elevator. They do have a gogo bar in the hotel which is nice. If you want a hotel on the same level as Grande hotel stay at P72 right off Walking Street. P72 is very clean, with great Wifi, elevator, and is cheap. If you want to go to Lucifer's, when you leave with a lady it's only about 1min walk to your hotel. It's practally across the street. They have a lobby right on Walking Street which is open for observing Walking Street with a pool table.

But for me being from US I like a nicer bed so I have decided to stay at the Siam Bayshore hotel. I stayed one night last trip and loved it. I saw a few girls leaving the hotel which looked like working girls so I would imagine they are guest friendly. I would imagine any hotel right off Walking Street are girl friendly. I always get double occupency rooms and have never had any problems bringing girls home to any hotel in Asia. Just look like you know what your doing and they leave you alone. Sometimes they ask where the other adult is because when I book I specify 2 adults. I just look at them and say "I will go find her tonight." They look at me confused then laugh.

I am going to try the 3 some thing this trip so we'll see how this works. Anyone ever stayed at Siam Bayshore and had a gang bang?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd share this with the forum. Here's a hotel discount tip. Go to www.retailmenot.com and search Orbitz. Pick a coupon code and then go to Orbitz.com. Select hotel you want, enter coupon code, and get discount. Some are good and some are absolutely incredible. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got e.mail back from pattaya bay resort hotel saying stay 6 nights

get 7th night free in june for world cup sound good is it ?..also any body

now the bathroom lay out i need a bath tub...cheers :001_Thank_You5:

Hi to everybody,

I'm a newbie in connection with Pattaya, but I was in Pattaya last year (March) and stayed at hotel Areca Lodge. I'm going back in April and I'm staying af the hotel again. The hotel has a brand new block called Evergreen and I have chosen one of the luxury rooms in that block.

I'll give you a bit of information on the hotel.

Its a very nice hotel i general though I find the rooms in the older sections of the hotel a bit outdated. The wifi connection in these rooms is very slow and the standard of rooms is avarage. My taste is perhaps a bit exclusive, though. The staff is very friendly, which is important, and it is no problem to bring girls to the room. Actually, a very cute girl in the restaurant invited me out which is always nice :GoldenSmile1:

The food at the hotel is also ok but not in any way outstanding. The hotel is placed within a short walking distance to the Walking Street, but still far enought away to enjoy a bit of tranquility.

The hotel has two nice swimming pools (and its always nice to invite girls for a swim!!).

Summing up, I can recommend the hotel for visitors who also like to have the opportunity to withdraw from the toil of Pattaya bringing a girl (or two) to the room.

As mentioned, I'm going back in 17 April and would like to meet with other punters if possible.

I wish you all the best of luck in Pattaya which is truly the city of fantasies.

Best from Jack (Denmark)

Hi to everybody,

I'm a newbie in connection with Pattaya, but I was in Pattaya last year (March) and stayed at Hotel Areca Lodge. I'm going back in April and I'm staying af the hotel again. The hotel has a brand new block called Evergreen and I have chosen one of the luxury rooms in that block.

I'll give you a bit of information on the hotel.

Its a very nice hotel i general though I find the rooms in the older sections of the hotel a bit outdated. The wifi connection in these rooms is very slow and the standard of rooms is avarage. My taste is perhaps a bit exclusive, though. The staff is very friendly, which is important, and it is no problem to bring girls to the room. Actually, a very cute girl in the restaurant invited me out which is always nice :GoldenSmile1:

The food at the hotel is also ok but not in any way outstanding. The hotel is placed within a short walking distance to the Walking street, but still far enought away to enjoy a bit of tranquility.

The hotel has two nice swimming pools (and its always nice to invite girls for a swim!!).

Summing up, I can recommend the hotel for visitors who also like to have the opportunity to withdraw from the toil of Pattaya bringing a girl (or two) to the room.

As mentioned, I'm going back in 17 April and would like to meet with other punters if possible.

I wish you all the best of luck in Pattaya which is truly the city of fantasies.

Best from Jack (Denmark)

Hi again, forgot a link to the hotel: Here it is: http://www.arecalodge.com/

• 1 month later...

I finally updated the list and going forward I should be on top of things better. When I learn how to add pictures/links it will look a little nicer.

I have not included joiner fee information or room cost as I do not have time to keep/update tons of data on the hotels listed. The site www.pattayaone.com has comments relating to guest friendly or not.

If you see any mistakes or missing information, please PM me or send an email to the address listed on the site and I will try to update it quickly.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

• 1 month later...

I can highly recommend Valentines on soi Lengkee

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES

Yes have to agree Valentines is a great place to stay. Rooms cleaned evry day, fresh towels and sheets. Air con, fans, large fridge, safe and tv.

Owners really nice and helpful and always around. Good bunch to have a drink with in the bar too.

• 1 month later...

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Here is a list of hotels in and around Pattaya (www.bookmyspot.com). If you notice any problems or missing information, send a note to [email protected] or PM me here.

Thanks!

FatherMojo

Dang!!

I just noticed that I missed the Stereo Bar :rolleyes:

Cheers for that. There seems to be plenty to choose from. Are there any that I should avoid?

• 1 month later...

Would there be possible to have our own PA ratings for each hotel with reviews like tripadvisor.com has?

They have let say rating for all hotels in 1 city and latest reviews by users...

When making a reservation, is it okay to ask if they are girl friendly? How would they know when you go to your room that you didn't leave with the girl?

To avoid bad surprise on the best, I suggest you to ask every time for addition fee for guest. Don't be shy and go straight to your request. Usually they are girlfriendly, but just one girl. If you are lucky to find 2 girls together probably you have to pay for the second one. For your safety, every time you come back with a girl they ask her for ID card and take it until she don't go away. If she goes away without you, they call you in the room to ask if everithing is ok, then let the girl take back her ID card.

• 3 months later...

Anyone knwo if the view Talay complexes are for minimum two weeks?

I am interested in booking for 5 nights, is this possible there?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi!

You forgot to list the new Hilton hotel (situated above Central Festival). The hotel is fantastic and the breakfast is absolutely excellent. You might have a problem taking girls to the hotel, though. Officially they claim 1000 baht in joiners fee, but if you are lucky you can bring the girl in for free :ILoveSex1:

• 1 month later...

Hello all, and greets as this is my first post here.

I first discovered Pattaya last January (2010) when a girl I picked up in Soi Cowboy in Bangkok suggested we go there after I liked her so much I bought her for the week. I stayed at Sunshine on Soi 8 and wore that bed out with her and then later some local flavor after I shuffled her off out of boredom. It was the best 4 days of mongering out of my 2 years of living in Asia.

Now I'm back stateside and ready to return to Pattaya, but I'm a bit spoiled on accomodations, so I don't know if Sunshine is my cup of tea this time.

It appears the original website is no longer responding as of March 31, 2011. I was wanting to find out if the Sheraton near Walking Street was suitable for a monger to stay at. I wouldn't expect girls to hang out there, but do they at least allow you to bring back what you find elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for letting me know.

----

Divinebovine...helping girls scream "holy cow" since 1987...

Former resident of Singapore

Experienced in Sing, Chinese, Malay, Viet, Thai and Filipino Whorist.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_4.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_4.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_4.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=4&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=false&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=Local time&

&event_time=year:2011;month:5;day:27;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:16;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Bangkok / Pattaya / Manila / Angeles Whorist Tour Begins&

&event_title=Currently Whoring Thailand and Philippines&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

Great effort. This will be a very valuable resource. One guesthouse I noticed missing is Fawlty Towers on Soi Honey. It might be a good idea for the list to be updated when someone spots a missing place.

great list I am using this to help narrow down choices thanks for the effort!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all, and greets as this is my first post here.

I first discovered Pattaya last January (2010) when a girl I picked up in Soi Cowboy in Bangkok suggested we go there after I liked her so much I bought her for the week. I stayed at Sunshine on Soi 8 and wore that bed out with her and then later some local flavor after I shuffled her off out of boredom. It was the best 4 days of mongering out of my 2 years of living in Asia.

Now I'm back stateside and ready to return to Pattaya, but I'm a bit spoiled on accomodations, so I don't know if Sunshine is my cup of tea this time.

It appears the original website is no longer responding as of March 31, 2011. I was wanting to find out if the Sheraton near Walking Street was suitable for a monger to stay at. I wouldn't expect girls to hang out there, but do they at least allow you to bring back what you find elsewhere?

Thanks in advance for letting me know.

----

Divinebovine...helping girls scream "holy cow" since 1987...

Do you mean the Sheraton on Phratamnak Hill? Not that close to Walking Street (Wouldn't walk it), but never had a problem bringing someone back. Was never asked for a fee.. they ask for the girls ID for your security. If you are used to US sheratons, this one is a big step up.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

Archived