IGNORED

Nice condo for rent Naklua ... reduced prices .

jerry

At the moment staying at Jerry's Condo , very happy with the room and very tidy . Very easy to go to town by Bahtbus . Just yards from condo building . Staff are very easy going , would go back again if it is empty . Will be staying until 31 st January , a must to see if you are looking for condo to rent . You won't regret it .

• 5 months later...

Condo is for rent again (price and other info in first post) . 

Condo is for rent again (price and other info in first post) .

Stayed at his condo last December and January. Would love to stay there again if available .

Hi Jerry, arriving 7th July and would be interested in this. Is wifi available?

Iain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry just re read first post which answered my question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...

Condo available till the 30th of August . 

• 5 months later...

Back for rent again from the first of December 2015 . Reduced prices and a very good deal on a 1 year contract . 

Back for rent again from the first of December 2015 . Reduced prices and a very good deal on a 1 year contract . 

Do I read post #28 correctly? is Jk asking if this is available for the time period as before?

Do I read post #28 correctly? is Jk asking if this is available for the time period as before?

No , I won't be staying at his condo this Xmas and January even though I really likes this condo a lot ...

Are you going to be re-listing it to sell Jerry or just renting it out now?

Cheers

JB

Are you going to be re-listing it to sell Jerry or just renting it out now?

Cheers

JB

Rent it is for now but if you're interested in buying let me know ... 

I have a mate looking to move in 15th of February 2016 monthly.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

I have a mate looking to move in 15th of February 2016 monthly.

Kurt

Sounds fine with me Kurt . Let me know and i will hold the condo for him . 

(Little lady here loves the X-box ... lol) . 

How's the Internet connection? I'm wondering if it is stable and fast enough for long Skype or WebEx sessions.  I've been given permission from my company to "work" remotely during the month of June or July from Pattaya in the coming year. :GoldenSmile1:

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

How's the Internet connection? I'm wondering if it is stable and fast enough for long Skype or WebEx sessions.  I've been given permission from my company to "work" remotely during the month of June or July from Pattaya in the coming year. :GoldenSmile1:

There's a cheap (107Bht a month) option through the family market downstairs but not really reliable . 

There's decent internet (cards sold in the office) for 900Bht a month . 

There's a cheap (107Bht a month) option through the family market downstairs but not really reliable . 

There's decent internet (cards sold in the office) for 900Bht a month . 

Thanks for the info!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Archived