Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nice condo for rent Naklua ... reduced prices .

jerry

Back for rent from the 1st of December 2015 a nicely renovated condo with balcony on Naklua road soi 25 , ca. 700 meters from the dolphin

roundabout . Directly on the baht bus route , in a few minutes you're on beach road .

Condo is 26m2 on the 7th floor with swimmingpool/partly sea view , king size double bed , 32" LCD flatscreen TV with DVD/music system .
Brand new aircon , big electronic safe that can fit a laptop , Wifi , TV , nice swimmingpool , key card entry , 24 hour security , private

covered parking and girl friendly .

Small kitchen with plates , glasses ect , ricecooker , fridge , microwave , watercooker . Separate bathroom with hot shower and toilet .
Housekeeping and laundry service available in the building .

Family mart , restaurants and bars all within 50/100 meters . Just 600 meters from the beach .

Minimum 2 weeks = 600 bath a day electric and water included .
1 month = 13.500 electric and water included .
3 months = 11.500 a month electric and water included .

Long term contract of one year only 7.500Bht a month (ex water/electricity) . 

post-33274-0-22316800-1292339790.gif

Red circle on map is location condo .
Red dot is dolphin roundabout .
Red cross is Central shopping .

post-33274-0-13095500-1292339818.jpg

post-33274-0-80734400-1292339842.jpg

IMG_8414-2.jpg

IMG_8416-2.jpg

IMG_8418-2.jpg

IMG_8423-2.jpg

IMG_8425-2.jpg

IMG_8433-2.jpg

post-33274-0-79506400-1292339868.jpg

IMG_8434-2.jpg

IMG_8435-2.jpg

PM me for further details . 

I'll be there in June & then returning again in October for 2-3 months.  Can you message me your contact details.  Cheers!

With Free Electric and Water It will cost the renter  about 10,000b a month for a 3month contract.

Yes it is small but looks fully furnished and well set out.

Also a little far out but this can be a good thing some times. No big deal as there are lots of BB run up and down from there.

Seems to me a good rental for someone on a tight budget The Free E/W would be the deal maker for me.

Good luck with the rental I would be very surprised if its not rented out  soon.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

With Free Electric and Water It will cost the renter  about 10,000b a month for a 3month contract.....

...... Good luck with the rental I would be very surprised if its not rented out  soon.

JDM

I think it will , hasn't been empty for more than 1 week in the last 2,5 years .

It's a very good location close to everything .

Thank you .

I'll be there in June & then returning again in October for 2-3 months.  Can you message me your contact details.  Cheers!

PM send , thanks .

I think it will , hasn't been empty for more than 1 week in the last 2,5 years .

It's a very good location close to everything .

Thank you .

PM send , thanks .

Jerry,

No need to thank me I am very happy to endorse a GOOD deal.

I am also very quick to criticise  IMO a BAD deal.

As you probably know I own and rent out Apartments in Pattaya Hill Resort Soi 2 Pratumnak.

Take a look If you have any friends looking for accommodation please call.

I have 5 however have just purchased 2 more on the 12th floor (photos will be added soon)

I can not match this rental price albeit mine are a little bigger and I have equipped them with some expensive items and extras.

Some guys like to be in town and will pay 7/8,000b for a same size apartment (then pay inflated rates for E/W Less well equipped than yours and in a IMO  a questionable location (I will not name locations as this would be very wrong of me as I am a Business operator) And respect that we are all attempting to make a living.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

except for the location its a very good deal. will check with you when I plan my next visit.

The location is not that bad. It's on a Bahtbus-route to- and from Walkingstreet. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants around and it's also an area where many barladies live. Don't worry.

except for the location its a very good deal. will check with you when I plan my next visit.

The location is pretty good as Halfaboy says , on the Bahtbus route only a few hundred meters from

Beachroad and plenty of bars and restaurants in walking distance .

Thank you .

The location is not that bad. It's on a Bahtbus-route to- and from Walkingstreet. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants around and it's also an area where many barladies live. Don't worry.

Naklua is a great place as long as your close to the main road for BB. I lived even farther down around Soi 16 for awhile. Far enough from the tourists but close enough to go down south whenever. If I was in the market I'd be going for a nice condo like this. Plus the Soi 25 area is real nice with Bon Cafe and all that. 

Sunseek01

• 3 weeks later...

:Bump:

• 2 weeks later...

HI JERRY. I AM ARRIVING IN PATTS 24 MAY FOR 17 NIGHTS. IS THE CONDO AVAILABLE ?

HI JERRY. I AM ARRIVING IN PATTS 24 MAY FOR 17 NIGHTS. IS THE CONDO AVAILABLE ?

Yes it is .

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh no

are the Russians taking over Nakula now also ? Really ? ;-(

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

What is the best deal on a years rental?

Pm send .

• 6 months later...

For rent again starting 15th of January  2014 . 

• 4 months later...

Bump ... for rent again from the 20th of May .

• 4 months later...

For rent from the 15th of January 2014 a nicely renovated condo with balcony on Naklua road soi 25 , ca. 300 meters from the

dolphin roundabout . Directly on the baht bus route , in a few minutes you're on beach road .

Condo is 28m2 on the 7th floor with swimmingpool/partly sea view , king size double bed , 32" LCD flatscreen TV with DVD/music system .

Brand new aircon , big electronic safe that can fit a laptop , Wifi , cable TV , nice swimmingpool , key card entry , 24 hour security ,

private parking and girl friendly .

Small kitchen with plates , glasses ect , ricecooker , fridge , microwave , watercooker . Separate bathroom with hot shower and toilet .

Housekeeping and laundry service available in building .

Family markt , restaurants and bars all within 50/100 meters . Just 600 meters form the beach .

Minimum 2 weeks = 600 bath a day electric and water included .

1 month = 15.000 electric and water included .

3 months = 12.500 a month electric and water included .

attachicon.gifpost-33274-0-22316800-1292339790.gif

Red circle on map is location condo .

Red dot is dolphin roundabout .

Red cross is Central shopping .

attachicon.gifpost-33274-0-13095500-1292339818.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-33274-0-80734400-1292339842.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8414-2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8416-2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8418-2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8423-2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8425-2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8433-2.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-33274-0-79506400-1292339868.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8434-2.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_8435-2.jpg

PM me for further details .

Nice one J.

Tempted but plans not in place.

I have a massage girl friend and she rented quite a nice apartment on 10th Floor in Golden Pattaya for 8000 a month (she was getting it at a discount).

She got lazy for  visiting me most nights for the past year in my condo in South Pattaya and suggested i come visit her.  I probably went at least 10 times last month and I would recommend the place just 10 Baht away form Walking St.

This month she decided to move to Photisan Road for 5000 per month and nearer her massage shop so i have not been there. Her loss as i have no intention of walking up 4 flights of stairs..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

hi jerry, in pattaya now, and will be here till at least end of jan. are ur condo,s available,for this time,Dave.Tel.0927843645

hi jerry, in pattaya now, and will be here till at least end of jan. are ur condo,s available,for this time,Dave.Tel.0927843645

Hi Dave , sorry just rented it out till the end of January . 

Thanks .  

Is it available from mid Feb to mid April?

PM send .

• 1 month later...

Looks good.

I forwarded the post to my mate who is looking for something in June/July.

Might suit him.

Lb

Looks good.

I forwarded the post to my mate who is looking for something in June/July.

Might suit him.

Lb

Thanks . 

Archived