Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good English Sausages to buy?

I'd have to say that KPK is a great source, especially if buying in bulk quantities.  Their quality is excellent, their offerings include FAR more than merely sausages, they deliver for free, and their pricing is within reason as wholesalers.  Do yourself a favor and have a look at their website.

http://www.kpkfoods.com/

I'm sure you will find more there than only sausages for your menu, and if you are a "regular" with them they would probably accommodate a special request if you find their stock products not exactly what you Desire.  Since I live only with a Thai housekeeper/care giver (NOT sexual!) as a double leg amputee I find their minimum purchases in kilos to be more than I can personally use but have shared the cost by dividing among friends.  All have been happy.

yorkies get my vote...beef or pork.......excellent..

Long live campanologists!.....Cheers lads...your the salt of the earth!

• 3 weeks later...

I regularly buy "English Sausages" from the fresh meat counter just near the checkout at Friendship.

They are the best i have ever tasted but perhaps a bit pricey for a restaurant It usually works out at about 40 baht per sausage.

They seem to be almost 100% pork and are made by Belucky so likely have outlets elsewhere.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Based on your post, I went in last night....and as well as my Bourbon I bought a couple of the English sausages to try

I like them...the style suits my taste buds....not that I have any left after being Nuked....lol

I have probably tried 15 different types of sausages here....and these are good.....for me

Thanks for the heads up

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Someone told me these were quite good but I haven't got round to trying them myself http://www.wwmco.asia/

Thanks for posting that link.  I'll have to take a run out to Chiapoop 2  to see if I can find them.  Hopefully there will be a nice big sign!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I always ask mates who are coming on holiday to pattaya to buy me 20quids worth of ( Richmond Irish sausages) in the supermarket in the UK, they are a couple of quid for the large frozen packs I believe. Whack them straight in the freezer hear and alls well

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried the Uncle Bill sausages--good stuff. 4-500 a kilo.

Where did you get them from please expatdude? I've searched a few supermarkets for them but can't find.

Where did you get them from please expatdude? I've searched a few supermarkets for them but can't find.

You can only get them at Meat Stuff--the main office? of AKA foods out on Soi 17 (from 3rd road down near the overpass to the Pier) between 3rd road and Soi 8 Tepprasit.

http://goo.gl/maps/tEzBk

You can only get them at Meat Stuff--the main office? of AKA foods out on Soi 17 (from 3rd road down near the overpass to the Pier) between 3rd road and Soi 8 Tepprasit.

http://goo.gl/maps/tEzBk

OK, thanks very much for the reply. Will get down there and buy some :)

There are a few good places that I would recommed on the six, many of them have good english chefs. But I would stay cautious of sausage, as you dont know for sure what is inside them,

But check out the six

Yeah, be cautious about eating sausage on the six. :D

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one.

Archived