IGNORED

"Civilian" Thai Girls

paulsky30

Ok, everyone has great success with freelancers, girls from the bars, etc... But what about the real "Civilian" Thai Girls?

Is there someone actually talking to these girls? It just seems that based in most stories/internet reports most of the supposedly "Civilian Thai girls" are actually freelancers or girls from the night, at least 90% of the time... I may be wrong but I think the real "civillian girls" are not that easy since they are interested in something more than just easy money... Lots and losts of girls work in this bars so technically there is always a large percentage of them arround....

Well... I really need to try to talk with some "Civilian Thai Girls" to know what happens, but what do you guys think? And... If we find a girl in the mall, how we will know if she is actually a civillian, or a freelancer?

Fucked a girl who worked in a bank in BKK,  but it was bloody hard work. Took 4 days to relieve her of her underwear. My mum always said i had the patience of a saint !!

Stevie

Most 'civilian Thai girls are not really (really not) interested in mongers ...

I girl that I have known for about 2 years now working in various bars now has decided to get a job in a shopping mall as of yesterday. 

Having said that it would be wrong to assume that any girls are freelancers...if you are willing to put in the time to whoo them then good luck. 

I prefer the simplicity of finding them in the bars. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yes know quite a few

Some I have Fcuked, some I just go out with, and some I chat with via various means.

It is not so hard to do but then if you can Lie good ( and I can ) it is possible.

I have found once in a circle of Thai friends mainly in Bangers ( which I have ) then word of Mouth gets around and the Non working Girls get introduced to you.

I can speak some Shit Thai which helps and if I have a Thai Vouching for me as it were it does smooth the path.

You also have numerous Dating Sites and with much Wit and again Lies the Non working can be worn down 55555555

With me coming many times each year I can do the work when away and then at some point hook up via the Dating sites the rest is really down to pot luck if you get a Fcuk out of them but yes it happens on a semi regular basis for me at least.

Ghosty

The real mystery is knowing how far removed from the bar she is? She may have never worked in a bar or freelanced but there is a good chance that she knows someone who has and has talked to them about it. 

What is her motivation? Why does she want to see you? Does she ask for money when you are leaving? How Civilian is she really? My experience is a really "good" Thai girl from a respected family wouldn't be seen dead with a monger. However Thailand has different rules and shades of grey that shift like the tide. 

You will never be 100% sure because the mystery is part of the allure. 

I wonder when the girl still considered to be "civil" and when it is not? In Pattaya it's quite difficult to tell apart. I slept with a few girls from the shops and massage and I was never sure when it can be considered as a civilian when not already. Girls always feel good, I also, but not a classic girls from the bars, but I can clearly say that it was not a business.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 1 month later...

I have seen the really beauty in here. I love such beauty. I would like thanks to you that you share this topic. Actually women is the most common topic in boys. My X-G.F was from USA. She is really beautiful and attractive. 

• 4 weeks later...

The real mystery is knowing how far removed from the bar she is? She may have never worked in a bar or freelanced but there is a good chance that she knows someone who has and has talked to them about it. 

What is her motivation? Why does she want to see you? Does she ask for money when you are leaving? How Civilian is she really? My experience is a really "good" Thai girl from a respected family wouldn't be seen dead with a monger. However Thailand has different rules and shades of grey that shift like the tide. 

You will never be 100% sure because the mystery is part of the allure. 

Good post MrLek

• 3 weeks later...

Was in a cafe in Udon Thani and ordered my meal. Girl on next table commented "You speak good Thai". I replied "You speak good English".

She was in uniform so chatted occasionally without changing tables. Unfortunately she let let slip at which hotel she was receptionist at. Went there every day for 3 days to invite her for dinner only for the inevitable NO! 4th day I again ventured into the hotel and all the receptionists giggling and she finally said yes - but not alone, friend had to come as chaperone.

Now been married 15 years. It can be done. Obviuosly after ever rejection I banged a bar-girl.

My TGF worked in Kiss restuarant (second road) and it took me 4 days to convince her to meet me away from her work.  But I persevered and eventually triumphed :)  Took quite a long time but it has been worth the wait.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

If find most normal Thai girls, like girls back home. Girls will mostly be interested in guys there own age group. With the odd exception.

Go to to any Major Bangkok shopping center and how many girls are looking at you as compared to working girls in Pattaya.

Im thinking about writing a full report of my opinion of ThaiFriendly. I been messing around with it before my upcoming trip just to see how the civ gals are. I have a feeling though I am a true monger and rather just spend time with  a hooker.

• 2 weeks later...

If find most normal Thai girls, like girls back home. Girls will mostly be interested in guys there own age group. With the odd exception.

Go to to any Major Bangkok shopping center and how many girls are looking at you as compared to working girls in Pattaya.

Sadly enough for me... not many :(  ... but that is why God invented prostitution :)

• 5 weeks later...

On my last trip to BKK I was able to get an entirely different perspective on the availability of HI-SO Thai women.  I was invited by a business colleague to attend a monthly educational/social get together within our industry.  Being a new face and somewhat of an expert in my field, I received quite a bit of attention.  I was like catnip for every pussy in the room.  I was hit on by 19 year olds to 45 year olds.  At my age, even the 45 year olds are at the extreme low side of what might be considered an "age appropriate" relationship. 

I received several invitations to attend a charity event a week later, so I showed up solo.  It was the same scene; as if I had catnip in my pockets.  I danced with several ladies and had a great time, again leaving with a handful of phone numbers.

Alas…as much as I was tempted, I did not partake in any of these delights.  These were women that may be casual about sex but not about relationships.  They were all from wealthy families, well educated, well-traveled and very attractive.  I was offered dates and in one case a hint about marriage to a younger sister.  Marriage to most of these ladies would include a well-paid position in the family business.  To date one of these women is to open a door to a potential relationship. 

This would be fine if I was not already married back in Farangland.  Many of these ladies travel regularly to the US and they could easily find an excuse to surprise me with a visit.  I don't think my wife would appreciate that and my travel privileges to LOS would be instantly revoked, along with the body parts that make going to BKK enjoyable. 

So I took the standard route of finding women of questionable morals and paying them to leave in the morning. 

However, this has affected me deeply. For the last few years I have been casually tossing around the idea of leaving my life behind, dropping the wife and moving to LOS.  Now that thought is getting stronger every day.  I like the thought of being with women that are from a social/economic stratum that would be completely out of reach for me in the US.  I would be dating WAY above my pay grade and below my proper age group.  How cool is that?

There is a damn good possibility that my next visit may be permanent.

Banged the travel agent next to my hotel once, bad move seeing she had a view of the hotel entrance and could see all the different girls I was bringing back to my room. She was smoking hot too....

Thailand is a country of over 30 million women most of who don't and never would or need to work bar.. I know many and the average mongers understanding of them is reflected in the assumptions of this post. Most Thai girls like just the same as most women elsewhere like, and that's to be courted and appreciated.  Its true they don't have as many hang ups about sex but that's because their society doesn't have as many hang ups about sex. it isn't the sexual morality of Thai women that's at fault its the sexual guilt of the western world coloured as it is by Christianity and sexual hang-ups. Some Bms even think sex is dirty.... believe it or not..

I don't go with girls who work bar now. The girls I go with  may have (worked bar) in the past some never have but you don't have to pay bar fines to get sex in LOS... Its not because the girls have less morals its because they don't moralise about sex. They keep guilt for important things like care for their parents etc..

• 2 weeks later...

If you get away from the sex tourism areas, and speak some Thai, you should have no problems with meeting non working girls. Thai women are not so coy, that they will not let you know if they are interested.

In Bangkok you have many discos when you can meet 'normal' girls. For example, in Thonglors clubs (Muse, Funky Villa), in Hollywood on Ratchada, or even Bad supperclub in Sukhumvit you wont find many professionals. If you are normal guy decently dressed you will not have a problem to find partner for fun the room... The girls there are much more open minded than in Europe (and probaby America too)...

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with many of previous posters here that there is an excellent probability that you can get many non-P4P women in Thailand. It just takes more time and getting connections. Don't behave like a 2 week millionaire. The dating site are a great source, just be sure to mention in your ad, "no money for sex" and the P4P will leave you alone. I love Pogostick's approach and story.

• 2 months later...

a mate once told me that university students will go with you... but he was with a local fellow who brought him there and chatted up the girls...

I am 58 and I had very attractive Thai woman that were shopping in malls in Udon Thani and Chiang Mai hitting on me. Same in non gogo clubs. If you dress nicely and don't look like a drunk. And every woman working massage (non sexual) wants so desperately to quit their horrible job, they will kill to hook up with you. I have 507 emails so far on Thai Friendly and over 1500 on Date in Asia. Of course DIA includes the Philippines where they are really desperate.  

THEY ALL WANT TO GET MARRIED.

Believe it or not, but when I'm in Pattaya its hard for me to get noticed by the ladies, if they don't know who/about me already.  Like if I got to iBar or where ever and try to talk to a girl I get the cold shoulder as soon as they see that I'm Thai, but when I go to Bangkok, its a different story!  Most girl are intrigued that I speak perfect English and laugh at how bad my Thai is.  Getting phone numbers and emails has never been a problem in Bangkok.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that working girls are seeking money, when they see me they see a Thai guy which equals no money (even though I make six figures a year).  When I'm in Bangkok and away from the bar scene I'm: young, funny, intelligent and interesting guy.  Opposed to Pattaya where being young and Thai means I have money, so get a away from me!

BTW, I do horrible in dating sites...I get like one email or interest a week.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

your chances would be low and not existing if not able to speak Thai.

Most Thai girls who are not in p4p won't go with a farang.

Not sure about Bangkok but in Isaan most parents prohibbit daughters to go on date with her boyfriend before the engagement! They only can see each other in the house of the daughters parents or when observed by family outdoors!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Archived