Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Favourite Indian

post_147_1196767342_1_.jpg

dont know were it is but its got a nice name

:001_XMas_Cheers: chris

Wriggley Tin 1

dont know were it is but its got a nice name

:001_XMas_Cheers: chris

As long as it is clean I might go inside :Chokdee:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

IMHO it has to be Little India in the Arcade off Soi Diana opposite the indoor entrance to Pappagoya and the car park. Owned by a Bangladeshi guy who learned how to cook proper grub in England, prices affordable and the grub is top notch. By the way he'll aslo sell you a suit if you want. There are several other places to eat in the arcade and most of them are owned by him, you pay more at the others cause your paying for deccoration. If you want a good scoff try Little India.

The Indian on Soi Buckhow called the "Tikka Center" is one of the best Indians i have had here !!

Shari Punjab, Beach Road near Thip Plaza.

I've had a few good uns there too :Laugh1:

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

Good Indian cuisine also here:

ALIBABA

INDIAN RESTAURANT

1/13-14 Pattaya Klang Road

Opp: Nova Lodge Hotel, Pattaya City

Tel: (038) 429262, Fax: (038) 429881

Sorry mate i think its absolutely crap food here !! :wacko:

NeeRoys in Soi Chiapoon is my favorite place for a curry,it is not a curry house only so there is a good menu but I like their curry because its as they advertise, an English curry.Justb the same as you would get some places at home (UK)Nee the owners wife learned curry making at a curry house in Yorkshire.

Edited by sinbinjack

IMHO it has to be Little India in the Arcade off Soi Diana opposite the indoor entrance to Pappagoya and the car park. Owned by a Bangladeshi guy who learned how to cook proper grub in England, prices affordable and the grub is top notch. By the way he'll aslo sell you a suit if you want. There are several other places to eat in the arcade and most of them are owned by him, you pay more at the others cause your paying for deccoration. If you want a good scoff try Little India.

Went there myself early this year and the grub was spot on. The highlight of my visit was my tee lak at the time when she ordered hot dog the guy was a bit baffled to say the least bless her

NeeRoys in Soi Chiapoon is my favorite place for a curry,it is not a curry house only so there is a good menu but I like their curry because its as they advertise, an English curry.Justb the same as you would get some places at home (UK)Nee the owners wife learned curry making at a curry house in Yorkshire.

Listen mate i am from "Yorkshire" "Leeds" and let me tell you this that is a embarrassment to a proper "Bradford" curry, believe me !@@

• 3 weeks later...

quiet surprising , all non indian contributing to this topic.seems indian food quiet popular out there in patts.anyways here my bit.try dilli haat somewhere on beach road between Soi 6 to soi 9, they have got chef's from taj

love you patts

Good Indian cuisine also here:

ALIBABA

INDIAN RESTAURANT

1/13-14 Pattaya Klang Road

Opp: Nova Lodge Hotel, Pattaya City

Tel: (038) 429262, Fax: (038) 429881

Sorry Mate, I know everybody is entitled to their own opinions and that everybody has different tastes but this is the worst resuarant in Pattaya..worst service and worst food.....It has since been removed from the restaurent map that is updated and distributed on most Pattaya forums. Why? Because so many people complained about it..

My choice ( although some BMs have disagreed) is the Indian on Beach road ,part of the Natural Beach hotel building around soi 10 or 11...before you get to Nautical Beach hotel. Yep, it is a little expensive but as an example I went in there a few weeks ago and I was the only white person in there...Everybody else were Indian...

Never had a problem with the food at Ali Baba and enjoy going there.

Quite like Sher'e'Punjab on Beach Road

Really like the upmarket place (I forget the name ) over on Pratumnak near Bruno's and opposite Pan-pan

ChrisD

Hi Guys

My favourite is Ahaar which is (I think) on soi 13 which is the first soi on the left after Royal Garden Plaza on 2nd Road.

Its an upstairs restaurant opposite the cabaret show Malibu.

Dont be foooled byy its appearance - the entrance isnt up to much, in fact upstairs is nothing great in the way of decor - but the food is spot on - they have a great menu and will make dishes spicier if you want them.

They are also on the door 2 door menu.

My Thai girl loves Indian food so we usually order: Mutton Rogan Josh - Navratan Korma (veg dish) a chicken Vindaloo - a Peshwari Nan and two rice - comes to about 900 baht and does us two dinners - or one dinner and breakast for me if Im a bit hungover.

I have tried all the othersand IMHO this one is the best and I also agree with everything written about Ali Baba - absolutely awful.

Happy eating

Dawson

Beware the MonoBrow

The Indian on Soi Buckhow called the "Tikka Center" is one of the best Indians i have had here !!

I must agree with that, i havent been in a while !!

Cheers

Lloydies Bar

Welcome to Lloydies Bar, Lk Metro, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

http://www.lloydiesbar.com/

Sorry Mate, I know everybody is entitled to their own opinions and that everybody has different tastes but this is the worst resuarant in Pattaya..worst service and worst food.....It has since been removed from the restaurent map that is updated and distributed on most Pattaya forums. Why? Because so many people complained about it..

My choice ( although some BMs have disagreed) is the Indian on Beach road ,part of the Natural Beach hotel building around soi 10 or 11...before you get to Nautical Beach hotel. Yep, it is a little expensive but as an example I went in there a few weeks ago and I was the only white person in there...Everybody else were Indian...

The Indian on Beach Road is the only Indian i have eaten, food is ok ,however It is expensive if you have a entree , some naan bread, rice and and a main meal will set you back about 1000baht, so its pretty similiar in Cost to what you pay in Australia for a similiar Indian meal.

The Indian on Beach Road is the only Indian i have eaten, food is ok ,however It is expensive if you have a entree , some naan bread, rice and and a main meal will set you back about 1000baht, so its pretty similiar in Cost to what you pay in Australia for a similiar Indian meal.

...And if you sup wine like me it can be triple that!!...hahaha :P

If you want good cheap and realistic try Bangla Town.

Go to the top of Soi Diamond and cross 2nd Road. Right opposite Diamond is a small soi that goes down behind Tukcom. Its small but hard to miss as it always has a lot of traffic coming out of it.

About 80 yards down there are lots of small Indian and Bengali places on the right hand side.

Clientelle is almost totally Indans and Bengalis who live in Thailand. The food is very trad' so not to western curry house taste but its good stuff if you like the real thing.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hi Guys

My favourite is Ahaar which is (I think) on soi 13 which is the first soi on the left after Royal Garden Plaza on 2nd Road.

Its an upstairs restaurant opposite the cabaret show Malibu.

Dont be foooled byy its appearance - the entrance isnt up to much, in fact upstairs is nothing great in the way of decor - but the food is spot on - they have a great menu and will make dishes spicier if you want them.

They are also on the door 2 door menu.

My Thai girl loves Indian food so we usually order: Mutton Rogan Josh - Navratan Korma (veg dish) a chicken Vindaloo - a Peshwari Nan and two rice - comes to about 900 baht and does us two dinners - or one dinner and breakast for me if Im a bit hungover.

I have tried all the othersand IMHO this one is the best and I also agree with everything written about Ali Baba - absolutely awful.

Happy eating

Ok Guys first of all i am a chef myself and have just come back from Pattaya checked out the food after a year and in a year things can change. The problem with most people making comments about indian food (i say most not all) is that they have for many years especially in Europe been eating artificially created indian food by Bangladeshi chefs to suit european tastebuds.This has led people to believe that the rubbish they are eating is actually indian food know let me tell you that if you went to india you would not find the food that you may love like a chicken Korma or Chicken tikka mossala England's favourite indian dish. So when people see proper indian food it is alien to them. I checked out Ali Baba the food was excellant and traditional. However the best indian food in Pattaya is in a arabic owned place Omar khayam in soi Marine Plaza, where the chef is a Nepalese lady. Regarding service well that seems to be a general problem in Thailand You go somewhere for breakfast and they bring the tea before anything else and no matter how polite you are they having got a fucking clue especially the guys!

Dawson