Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bar's for sale

badboybilly

badboybilly, you are wrong and maybe ought to check t out before putting on a guesstimate? It's actually in a great location. there are about 50 bars there and it is really busy, this ones in top spot too. Stll think its a bit high price, you can probably get any bar there as most seem for sale. Been operating for 2 years so either made money and want to get out or made no money and same.

now this bar AUSSIE BAR PICTURED ABOVE has been for sale for over 12 months.........asking price 2,500,000 million baht.

i think its in the "back areas" of Jomtien beach.........further up than soi 9 immigration,.

They have a lot of staff to employ it seems,chef etc......the "professional"  chef wont work for peanuts so thats wages..................my opinion.................too much asking price.,doubt if you would/could resell at same price in future.............maybe worth a million baht ,and thats just for stock and furnishings....but i could be wrong.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

badboybilly, you are wrong and maybe ought to check t out before putting on a guesstimate? It's actually in a great location. there are about 50 bars there and it is really busy, this ones in top spot too. Stll think its a bit high price, you can probably get any bar there as most seem for sale. Been operating for 2 years so either made money and want to get out or made no money and same.

Somehow this doesn't make sense ...

How so? Really simple:  It's in a really great location. It's at the front with huge lighting to advertise and plenty of space.It's really busy. OK so far? There are about 50 bars there. Still OK? You can probably buy any bar there as most seem for sale. In my experience, that's the way things are in general. Nothing different about this place

Somehow this doesn't make sense ...

Actually it does make sense.

First you will need to differentiate between the entire complex and this specific bar.

The entire complex is not in a bad location, but not in the best either. It took them a while to finish the entire complex, so the first bars are already open for 3 years or such, the latest just a few months. The complex has a decent amount of visitors, not as many as the most busy beer bar complexes in Pattaya, but more than many others in Pattaya. The number of people still seems to be on the rise.. Now some bars in this complex are better located than others and some are busy while others somehow hardly seem to attract customers. Many of these bars are still owned by their first owner (often Thai) who only bought it as an investment hoping to sell it at a profit after turning an empty lot into a bar. That is (one of) the reason(s) many are for sale.

The specific bar we are talking about (Aussie Bar) has a premium location within the complex facing the main road, so it is one of the first bars people will see. Also being in the first row being build it is already open for 3 years and has build up a group of steady customers, so being more busy than the average bar in this complex. (but not as busy as their neighbors :) )

I won''t go into if this is a reasonable price or not, as i know nothing about buying a bar.

small bars live and die by the amount of friends and friends of friends they draw in,

So true

Only if the beers cheap :GoldenSmile1:

if I'am not mistaken..

this bar-location has a (new - outlet) Lotus store right in front it,

you can access this 'R con plaza' area threw a small dark/corridor (next to the Lotus shop)

coming from soi Buakow ...

when this Lotus shop came in/place 4 open beer bars lost their place in this plaza !

Now here is a bar i looked at,its on a side road as you go into Soi Bukhao in the R CON PLAZA area.

There are a group of bares there,some were busy,some wernt.

Heres one called "speakeasy"

Bar For Sale Pattaya

"speakeasy bar" in r-con plaza,
soi baokao behind kasikorn bank ,
fully equipped, ready to operate,
2 pool table. super light and sound system
very good rental condition.
650 000 baht. ono.
more info... 0871419566 or come and see.
ask for robert.
Rent Monthly:17,000

Income Monthly: gross 400,000

Profit Monthly:
200,000 thai baht

Speakeasy bar.....................mmmmmmmmmmm.........200,000 baht profit monthly ???????? Which month ?

Fine let me refraze , it's a BEER BAR with a few rooms upstairs for a price that is WAY to high .

I know you don't like it when someone looks straight through these scams but no way anyone

is gonna make money from this except the owner of the building .

Just wondering why all these 'golden opportunities' are changing owner every 1 or 2 years .

Jerry.... 99% of your post you talk billshit like i mentiod in the other topic...and give bad advice.

First of all you are telling me that the owner who want sell the bar is a scammer.

Thats your 1 mistake....

second...stated well clear  appartments not just a room as are stating + 2 floors have a balcony with soi buakows streetview.

In the middle of soi buakow.

The so 3 rooms you could rent out for about 12.000 a month.....

and Jerry please no comment that thats a way to high price for an appartment in the middle of soi buakow...see i help you avoiding talking bullshit again :GoldenSmile1: .

Bla bla bla , nice to be nice again ... go sell your Furbies and let the adults do the talking here ...

This reply is even more childish  :Whistle:

Like you're posts are always so kind. Mister know it all, but after all ...  

Maybe it is time to get back on topic again .... ?

Good suggestion Jerry, i dont think you needed to removed your original post for this suggestion right :)

yes  its time to get back on topic again.unfortanetely we had kamluan hijack my thread............

This reply is even more childish  :Whistle:

Like you're posts are always so kind. Mister know it all, but after all ...  

I know and never intend to know everything but it's a forum and we don't always have to agree on everything .

When i have the feeling people are talking crap i'm free to put in my opinion , sometimes it wil be a nice one 

and sometimes it's not .

(There where a few more posts , deleted by a mod already , that would have made you understand why i

reacted like i did) .

Good suggestion Jerry, i dont think you needed to removed your original post for this suggestion right :)

You're right mokum but i'm not a person that likes to threadfuck , that's why .

small bars live and die by the amount of friends and friends of friends they draw in,

So true

At last some truthful comments....Poor Nicke the guy from Mai Thai Bar in Patong who passed recently his bar was packed full every night when all the others in soi eric was empty with all the poor girls at the other bars staring in envy, why because he ran phuketinfo the most popular website on Phuket and all the members used it as the unofficial hq of the site, thats what should happen on Soi 6 with the two well known bars strongly linked to this forum as both are proper chaps... thats why some bars will always suceed and why the new cherry bar will as its in a better place imho and the owner is a decent fella as is the thai owner of Nid bar nearby

yes  its time to get back on topic again.unfortanetely we had kamluan hijack my thread............

Kamluan is trying to sell something. Jerry has no motivation other than to warn people. I know who i would rather listen to.

GREAT!!!!! It gives you the opportunity to work 365 days a year, just like a dairy farmer. Those cows don't take a day off, and neither do you.

GREAT!!!!! It gives you the opportunity to work 365 days a year, just like a dairy farmer. Those cows don't take a day off, and neither do you.

Only difference is the owner gets milked

Well here's a GAY GO GO if anyone is interested.....at least you wont fall for the staff..........Nice BOYS  GO GO SUNEE PLAZA.owned by  FARANG American.

Price is negotiable ?             

The go go has been trading 8 years.........and is still around.

The business is on a "main road" through Soi Yensabi and Sunee Plaza,

Seems theres no figures on profit so its difficult to negotiate a price.

Im astounded the budget for the BIB is 25,000 baht a month

As posted on Gay Forum by DRAGONMASTER's  owner

Let me address a couple of comments on here regarding the sale.

I Dragonmaster want to sell the bar because Im involved in other business besides Nice Boys go go such as my other Krazy Dragon Go Go.

I am running pretty much day and night and am getting burned out trying to keep up with all of the obligations. It doesn't have anything to do with the rumoured sun setting on Sunee Plaza.

Alex  via email asked what it costs, so I grabbed a few figures from the bar to give you an idea.
Police payoffs (6 departments, 12 police) 25,000 baht/month
Rent 30,000 baht/month
Liquor/Beer/Coke/Water etc. 30,000 baht/month
Power 18,000 baht/month
Water 400 baht/month
Salaries approx. 80,000 baht/month varies a few thousand depending on who's working and when.
You also have to add in the cost of various licenses, i.e. Entertainment license, music licenses, vendor licenses and so on. Add on another 30,000 or 40000/year for these.
It runs about 185,000 baht/month to keep the bar running or about $6000.00 USD. That roughly means that in order to break even, the bar needs to bring in about 6,000 baht every day just to meet the basics. These costs vary from bar to another based on the size of the bar and so on which will affect their rent and their power consumption.contact me if you want to buy NICE BOYS GO GO,as you all know I own KRAZY DRAGON as well.

4. I've yet to figure out how to get go-go boys to go-go. dance  Most either do the 'one knee shuffle,' as  one  likes to say, or they want to sit around. Even in Funny Boys and Toy Boys go go ;s  which are very popular the boys aren't dancing, they're shuffling. I like both of these go go  bars a lot and visit when I can, but while they provide a good atmosphere and are fun, the boys are not getting many bar-offs and they're not getting many tips from those who visit. If anybody thinks that this is just my opinion, it's not. The info comes from the boys themselves. There is a lot of speculation as to why the go-go scene is diminishing and I believe there are numerous factors involved. Gay Romeo  online meeting forum is certainly not the major reason, but it does provide an alternative to going to the bars. Most of the go-go scene is supported by folks who do not live here in Pattaya full time. With the Western economies being weak, the exchange rates being poor, airfares going up, there are not as many people coming to Thailand. With the expenses one encounters to run a go-go bar, it's pretty difficult to depend on the expat crowd to meet your monthly expenses. Now before some of you get in a heated  bitchy tizzy, I'm not putting down anyone and I understand that many expats have limited incomes and can't afford the prices but it's not realistic to expect any bar owner to run a business at a loss.! 

5. As for my other  GO GO  ,Krazy Dragon,there are big changes coming to the Krazy Dragon  GO GO as well  ,April will be the last month that we are a go-go bar. Plans are in the works to convert the bar to a night club instead of a go-go bar. I have had several meetings with my staff and the boys, and everyone is on board with this change. The benefit will be that there will still be boys running around as before, but they will be clothed. We can reduce the drink prices somewhat as we can reduce the amount the police collect. We're planning on adding a pool table where the current bar is so the boys and the customers can play pool and visit. Music will be at a quiet level and the lighting will be replaced by a drop ceiling with dimmable overhead lighting. The days of "playing" with the boys in the bar will end when we change next month. Some of you will be unhappy with this change and I'm sorry, but that is the price of change. We expect to see more of a mix of customers at the bar after we've changed. The idea is to have a club that is a fun and relaxing place to visit as well as being cool in the hot summer months. The changes will be expensive and it is a risk, but one I think will pay off. If not, then I will at least have the knowledge that I tried and failed rather than wondering if it would have worked. Besides I can always lock the door and have my very own private club. icon_lol.gif

P2030403 (640x480).jpg

Well here's a GAY GO GO if anyone is interested.....at least you wont fall for the staff..........Nice BOYS  GO GO SUNEE PLAZA.owned by  FARANG American.

Price is negotiable ?             

The go go has been trading 8 years.........and is still around.

The business is on a "main road" through Soi Yensabi and Sunee Plaza,

Seems theres no figures on profit so its difficult to negotiate a price.

Im astounded the budget for the BIB is 25,000 baht a month

As posted on Gay Forum by DRAGONMASTER's  owner

Let me address a couple of comments on here regarding the sale.

I Dragonmaster want to sell the bar because Im involved in other business besides Nice Boys go go such as my other Krazy Dragon Go Go.

I am running pretty much day and night and am getting burned out trying to keep up with all of the obligations. It doesn't have anything to do with the rumoured sun setting on Sunee Plaza.

Alex  via email asked what it costs, so I grabbed a few figures from the bar to give you an idea.

Police payoffs (6 departments, 12 police) 25,000 baht/month

Rent 30,000 baht/month

Liquor/Beer/Coke/Water etc. 30,000 baht/month

Power 18,000 baht/month

Water 400 baht/month

Salaries approx. 80,000 baht/month varies a few thousand depending on who's working and when.

You also have to add in the cost of various licenses, i.e. Entertainment license, music licenses, vendor licenses and so on. Add on another 30,000 or 40000/year for these.

It runs about 185,000 baht/month to keep the bar running or about $6000.00 USD. That roughly means that in order to break even, the bar needs to bring in about 6,000 baht every day just to meet the basics. These costs vary from bar to another based on the size of the bar and so on which will affect their rent and their power consumption.contact me if you want to buy NICE BOYS GO GO,as you all know I own KRAZY DRAGON as well.

4. I've yet to figure out how to get go-go boys to go-go. dance  Most either do the 'one knee shuffle,' as  one  likes to say, or they want to sit around. Even in Funny Boys and Toy Boys go go ;s  which are very popular the boys aren't dancing, they're shuffling. I like both of these go go  bars a lot and visit when I can, but while they provide a good atmosphere and are fun, the boys are not getting many bar-offs and they're not getting many tips from those who visit. If anybody thinks that this is just my opinion, it's not. The info comes from the boys themselves. There is a lot of speculation as to why the go-go scene is diminishing and I believe there are numerous factors involved. Gay Romeo  online meeting forum is certainly not the major reason, but it does provide an alternative to going to the bars. Most of the go-go scene is supported by folks who do not live here in Pattaya full time. With the Western economies being weak, the exchange rates being poor, airfares going up, there are not as many people coming to Thailand. With the expenses one encounters to run a go-go bar, it's pretty difficult to depend on the expat crowd to meet your monthly expenses. Now before some of you get in a heated  bitchy tizzy, I'm not putting down anyone and I understand that many expats have limited incomes and can't afford the prices but it's not realistic to expect any bar owner to run a business at a loss.! 

5. As for my other  GO GO  ,Krazy Dragon,there are big changes coming to the Krazy Dragon  GO GO as well  ,April will be the last month that we are a go-go bar. Plans are in the works to convert the bar to a night club instead of a go-go bar. I have had several meetings with my staff and the boys, and everyone is on board with this change. The benefit will be that there will still be boys running around as before, but they will be clothed. We can reduce the drink prices somewhat as we can reduce the amount the police collect. We're planning on adding a pool table where the current bar is so the boys and the customers can play pool and visit. Music will be at a quiet level and the lighting will be replaced by a drop ceiling with dimmable overhead lighting. The days of "playing" with the boys in the bar will end when we change next month. Some of you will be unhappy with this change and I'm sorry, but that is the price of change. We expect to see more of a mix of customers at the bar after we've changed. The idea is to have a club that is a fun and relaxing place to visit as well as being cool in the hot summer months. The changes will be expensive and it is a risk, but one I think will pay off. If not, then I will at least have the knowledge that I tried and failed rather than wondering if it would have worked. Besides I can always lock the door and have my very own private club. icon_lol.gif

About right No check:

ST rooms.

ID staff.

Closing time.

Piss check once a month.

Big sting at any time.

Just my opinion.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I worked out long ago i can stay in my own country earning a good income and travel to thailand a few times a year. I looked at bars and Gogos but with all the hassle i'm better off her is Australia

I worked out long ago i can stay in my own country earning a good income and travel to thailand a few times a year. I looked at bars and Gogos but with all the hassle i'm better off her is Australia

i suppose the day may come when you will fall in love and want to move to Thailand.

i suppose the day may come when you will fall in love and want to move to Thailand.

Better make shore you got enough funds before 'falling in love and moving to Thailand' :WinkGrin1: .  

Archived