IGNORED

Bar's for sale

badboybilly

Well here's a bar advert on baht sold

69ers Bar For Sale

69ers bar in soi 8 off beach road is for sale iv had the bar 3 years and now have out grown the bar iam looking for a larger bar , its an ideal 1st time bar in a busy part of cental pattaya, the bar is making money and you can move in and take over straight away , if you are thinking about buying for your self or girlfriend i can help you in any way
if you new to running a bar, i will be keeping the 69ers name and the bike hire is not included in the sale ,
included in the sale all the bar equipment, 2 pool tables ,stock,1,500,000 thai baht

Of course it seems the downside to buying this bar is the owner wont give you the name changeover,so 69ers will have to be changed.

img2CAJ4RNS8.jpg

ty.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion,,,,,,,,,,rent monthly is 53,000 baht , very steep for a 1 shophouse................................you cant have the name nor the motorbike business............................1,500,000 baht .................................too much ! thumbs down on this one,rents too much.

Can you make a profit on 53,000 b rent? factor in other expenses too of course.

I wonder if he has books? 

Billy have you been down soi 8 recently.

cherry bar have pulled out and moved to soi diana

No havent been there for a while but am looking for a business.

Here's another one that has been for sale for over 12 months,,,,,,,,,,seeems bad location ?   HIGH asking price ?

2,500,000 baht........................no report of rent or takings

AUSSIE BAR =JOMTIEN

The Aussie Bar in Jomtien is located in on Rompho Road in the new Rompho Bar complex.

The Aussie bar is located at the front of the complex and was one of the first established bar in the area.

The bar, a double bar, has a fully functional European style kitchen with gas stoves and a professional electric pizza oven. The Aussie Bar comes complete with all the equipment one would need to prepare and cook a whole range of Western and Thai cuisine. We have a full time professional chef who is available to continue working if the buyer requires.

The Aussie Bar is fitted with a top of the range surround system, cable and satellite TV which screen all the latest sports on any of our 3 large plasma TV's.

We have two newly reclothed pool tables, pool cues and a darts board for entertaining customers and a fantastic team of staff who are all available if required.

We are happy to answer any questions from interested buyers. Call or email us with the contact details provided.

Reasonable offers will be considered!!!

img2CA7VX6PB.jpg

now this bar AUSSIE BAR PICTURED ABOVE has been for sale for over 12 months.........asking price 2,500,000 million baht.

i think its in the "back areas" of Jomtien beach.........further up than soi 9 immigration,.

They have a lot of staff to employ it seems,chef etc......the "professional"  chef wont work for peanuts so thats wages..................my opinion.................too much asking price.,doubt if you would/could resell at same price in future.............maybe worth a million baht ,and thats just for stock and furnishings....but i could be wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138206036355408/

1.200.000  for new 3 year lease.

47.500 rent

in the middle of soi buakow with 4 appartments and a complete fully furnished new bar with song, light and pooltable,

Price is included keymoney , furniture deposit and rental deposit.

Almost located next to pook bar.

YES YES Another bar that has been advertised now for how long? is the BLUE GUESTHOUSE BAR?

2 years already for sale hasnt it?

No your wrong the blue room whas sold to my friend, now about a 8 months under the name lightness.

If your in Pattaya just drive buy it or sit outside for a drink.

Nice appartments that can be rent out for 12000/15000 k

In the middle of soi buakow.

Totally renewed bar.

The owner simply dont know how to run the business and wants to move on.

Your good with accounting...

4 fully furnished floors for rent

a modern new bar in the middle of soi buakow...

47.500 rent.,...in my opinion some one experiente with the knowdlegde of good bar ladys could make some cash here.

No your wrong the blue room whas sold to my friend, now about a 8 months under the name lightness.

If your in Pattaya just drive buy it or sit outside for a drink.

Nice appartments that can be rent out for 12000/15000 k

In the middle of soi buakow.

Totally renewed bar.

The owner simply dont know how to run the business and wants to move on.

Your good with accounting...

4 fully furnished floors for rent

a modern new bar in the middle of soi buakow...

47.500 rent.,...in my opinion some one experiente with the knowdlegde of good bar ladys could make some cash here.

Be honest..........why is this BLUE ROOM/LIGHTNESS business always for sale?

Is it the rent? Location ?

Now here is a bar i looked at,its on a side road as you go into Soi Bukhao in the R CON PLAZA area.

There are a group of bares there,some were busy,some wernt.

Heres one called "speakeasy"

Bar For Sale Pattaya

"speakeasy bar" in r-con plaza,
soi baokao behind kasikorn bank ,
fully equipped, ready to operate,
2 pool table. super light and sound system
very good rental condition.
650 000 baht. ono.
more info... 0871419566 or come and see.
ask for robert.
Rent Monthly:17,000

Income Monthly: gross 400,000

Profit Monthly:
200,000 thai baht

Speakeasy bar.....................mmmmmmmmmmm.........200,000 baht profit monthly ???????? Which month ?

img2CAC27Z7S.jpg

middle of soi buakow, oppesite sawadee siam hotel en almost next to Puk bar the big ladyboy bar.

47500 is the rent, 1200000 for a new 3 year lease.

First guy whas a french guy that opened mostly for french clients...and also did not knew how to run it.

Now its an brazilian guy and its the same story, have the cash but dont know how to run it...and now together with his Thai girlfriend he try to make it run...but she dont really care...so...thats why its like this.

Last week every night clients like i said, drive buy or have a drink..see it for yourself.

the floors are fully furnished and 2 have a balcony with soi buakows streetview,tv,closet, seperated bahtroom in every room,aircon, kitchensink,internet...

i think best answer is because this is Thailand Pattaya...thats why.

Now here is a bar i looked at,its on a side road as you go into Soi Bukhao in the R CON PLAZA area.

Bar For Sale Pattaya

650 000 baht. ono.

ask for robert.

Profit Monthly:
200,000 thai baht

Speakeasy bar.....................mmmmmmmmmmm.........200,000 baht profit monthly ???????? Which month ?

Bars like that doesnt really matter how it looks, what counts is the ladies you have working in it.

If you have that any bar like this would make money. Because thats what leaves pattaya alive....sex.

"47500 is the rent, 1200000 for a new 3 year lease"

What is the 12 000 00 for? do u mean 120,000 or 12 million?,is this key money ?

The value in keeping the name 69ers is negligible if you bought that bar you would be better off with a new name start afresh as far as the motorbike hire that was attached to the business , it is better if he takes it with him and you do not pay more money to buy it. You can easily start your own after he is gone , just buy a couple of good second hand bikes and rent them  if it proves a winner then buy a couple more  and so on.

"47500 is the rent, 1200000 for a new 3 year lease"

What is the 12 000 00 for? do u mean 120,000 or 12 million?,is this key money ?

this is the price to take the whole place over, so only the 47500 rent a month need to be paid every month. Its for a 3 year new lease and this is included , keymoney, furniture deposit and rental deposit.

Bar For Sale Pattaya

650 000 baht. ono.

ask for robert.

Profit Monthly:
200,000 thai baht

Sounds too cheap for the kind of turnover they are suggesting.

Bar For Sale Pattaya

650 000 baht. ono.

ask for robert.

Profit Monthly:
200,000 thai baht

If it's the one I'm thinking of behind a K Bank this beer bar complex seems to be in pretty bad shape. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and there were a number of closed bars. They built something in an enclosure in the front where there use to be beer bars next to the bank. I remember a couple of years ago getting stuck there during a downpour. When it mostly stopped raining I rolled my cargo shorts way up above my knees and took off walking in water that was almost up to my knees (I'm 6' 1"). The flooding didn't really let up until I was passed The Butchers Arms Pub. Most of the water seemed to be going down Soi Diana and it was OK south of there. But at least the beer bar complex is built up high enough it didn't flood.  

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?dBwRUdUskcfF

The value in keeping the name 69ers is negligible if you bought that bar you would be better off with a new name start afresh as far as the motorbike hire that was attached to the business , it is better if he takes it with him and you do not pay more money to buy it. You can easily start your own after he is gone , just buy a couple of good second hand bikes and rent them  if it proves a winner then buy a couple more  and so on.

I think really you always buy the name and goodwill  of the business.

The owner of it seems to me is going to change shophouses and restart 69er bar.

So what are u buying,just the stock and furniture really isnt it.

I think really you always buy the name and goodwill  of the business.

The owner of it seems to me is going to change shophouses and restart 69er bar.

So what are u buying,just the stock and furniture really isnt it.

Usually you do buy the name when in the market for a business if it was a name with the notoriety of say  

McDonald's or Nike then it would matter but the 69er name itself is not going to be a drawcard, if people that new that bar and liked it then they know where it is and will still go there out of curiosity IMHO. 

I've taken notice in your posts badboybilly. I'll give you a piece of advice, up to you if you want to listen to me or not. 

First thing to do is to decide what type of business you want to run. Do you want to run a beer bar? Or is it a guesthouse? Or would it be a guesthouse with a bar attached to it? Or something else altogether? 

When you've made up your mind then you have to move to step 2. Should you buy an existing business or would you start from scratch? The reason that 95% of businesses are for sale is that they couldn't make ends meet (or wasn't worthwhile for their owners to spend their time on them, which is pretty much the same) and are in search for the greater fool to offload the business at a profit. You might be able to buy them in a "bargain" but your success is going to be shortlived if you don't get the business back on its feet. There is a 5% where a business is for sale because the person owning it has health problems, died, is actually retiring or has a debt to pay but it's quite unlikely that you'll run into one of those as people on the ground would snap them up fast.  Starting everything from scratch won't be easy as well, you might have to pay through the roof to get everything done properly.

Let's say for conversation's sake that you have made up your mind on whether you'd buy an existing business or start one from scratch. What is your hold on your business? Let's ignore the fact you can only own 49% of the business, which might or might not be secure enough. Since you'll be renting the business premises from a landlord he can ask you for an arm and a leg for key money when your lease is due and that's usually in 3 years time. Don't like it? Tough. If your business isn't portable you might end up with nothing when your lease is up. 

Oh yeah, since all contracts will be made in Thai, you'll probably need a Thai lawyer. You know the saying 99% of all lawyers give the rest a bad name. Thai lawyers won't be any different and even if you find a decent one he won't be cheap. You'll also have to line other people's pockets as well, deal with Thai bureaucracy etc. Chances are that your business might fail as well, 50% of small businesses fail in their first year of operation. 

And all these while you could stay in Sydney and earn 1,500,000 baht per year for flipping burgers. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

The Aussie Bar is in a Prime Location for this area..Jomtien NEW 2nd Rd is running right through this area...Behind the Aussie Bar is 30 or so other Bars so it is here to stay..

Thai Market is right there so Many go here to buy food and shop...Hair shops are popping up as well as massage shops...

Drunks stop by early to start drinking and just hang around all day drinking at the Aussie Bar...New Condos are sprouting up overnight bringing thousands More to Jomtien..

I have eaten at the Aussie Bar and the seating sucks but if this were changed I would eat there more often...Atmosphere is Good and a near walk to all the other sois in Jomtien..

Perhaps a Little expensive but this is your Best Idea Yet if your looking for a Profit and long term Potential..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Why are there so many bars for sale in Pattaya and Jomtien - because none of them make any money.

After paying a high purchase price, key money, rent and police tea money, let alone wages and utilities you have to charge high prices to make any money, except if you charge high prices you don't have any customers because so many places are selling beer for around 50bht a bottle or less. Classic Catch 22.

All the bars with any customers sell cheap beer - Katesiree bars, Nurin Court, New Plaza bars, some bars on Soi 7 and Beach Rd end of Soi 8,etc.Low prices / high turnover you might be lucky to make some money, especially if you own the building as I suspect the Katesiree bars do, being Chinese Thais.

Just my opinion, as with all things, there are exceptions.

now this bar AUSSIE BAR PICTURED ABOVE has been for sale for over 12 months.........asking price 2,500,000 million baht.

i think its in the "back areas" of Jomtien beach.........further up than soi 9 immigration,.

They have a lot of staff to employ it seems,chef etc......the "professional"  chef wont work for peanuts so thats wages..................my opinion.................too much asking price.,doubt if you would/could resell at same price in future.............maybe worth a million baht ,and thats just for stock and furnishings....but i could be wrong.

As the kiniyow already said, it is actually 1 of the better locations. Located in the mainroad side front of the complex.

The rents seem to be pretty low in that complex. According to 1 of his neighbors (single unit) the rent is less then 3K/month.

I don't think the current owner makes the maximum out of it yet.

Sounds too cheap for the kind of turnover they are suggesting.

it's not only the bargirls that are lying ...

200,000 baht a month profit for that one above................why are you people running to take it over?

Archived