Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Problems fixed and new server added

Count me in, I will be in Pattaya 1st week of June and will swing by to donate! This is a great forum and I want to see it continue and grow!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be happy to call in for refreshments, to make a donation and to say Hi during my trip next month

Regards-- Dave..

When next on the six,ill put some money in at bar

Hello

Hope this question is not out of line. If i donate 40 dollars, any chance i get promoted to advance member?

LOL.. bribing your way onto the advanced members list... you must have learned a few things from the BIB... :)

--- Is it in yet?

LOL.. bribing your way onto the advanced members list... you must have learned a few things from the BIB... :)

He just gave me an idea. Laamok I guess as thanks for my donation you can make sure ning is available when i arrive :P:D

I thought Patts runs on Bribery and Corruption...Anyways...

I suggest putting a donation jar on the bar of both NW and PC - it would server as a reminder to us drunken idiots when next in - btw you can count on a donation from me in April.

Thanks for all your efforts on the forum fellas.

Pussy Club....  oh yeah that sounds like me bro 

Yes, just hand it in at pussy club or night wish to one of the cashiers and say for Bryan

Thanks

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

Hey Brian, Also put me down for a Donation, I should be there in the 3rd week of March. I have seen you at Sapphire Club a couple of times, send me your PM so I can personally hand over the money to you. 

I will gladly make my donation in person at the end of April.

Thanks guys.

Of course we need to chip in to help this excellent site continue to serve us all :)

Just donated 50$.

Is that $5000usd / year?!?

I love the site and it has helped me loads, will be in thailand in june/july and will drop off the cash

btw, surprised with 80,000 members you are not a millionaire off the adverts on the site already. I always click on a few adverts just to help out also.

I love the site and it has helped me loads, will be in thailand in june/july and will drop off the cash

btw, surprised with 80,000 members you are not a millionaire off the adverts on the site already. I always click on a few adverts just to help out also.

555 who said he isn't already

I'm not quite sure I caught that, could you say it again please? :D 

Pleased to see that things are now running smoothly after all the recent hiccups, I even got my Countdown Clock back up at last!!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I'm not quite sure I caught that, could you say it again please? :D 

Pleased to see that things are now running smoothly after all the recent hiccups, I even got my Countdown Clock back up at last!!

Cheers

Perthie

Yeah Ghosty can get a bit enthusiastic sometimes

To the last Two posters F O yku cheeky Buggers

Was not my fault Brian still has quitks to iron out as my repeated posts show 55444

You mean he needs ro make the edit button bigger so you can see it better :P

To the last Two posters F O yku cheeky Buggers

Was not my fault Brian still has quitks to iron out as my repeated posts show 55444

Ghosty AKA Arkwright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxtS7bVtr28

We have hopefully fixed all the bugs and problems.  Some included the website showing an old copy on the odd occasion, we found the problem after trouble shooting.

We were forced to get another server just to run the database off.  This doubles our cost with everything that we have changed.

Our total costs so far for everything,  development, server adjusted, server added, baht bus advertising is around 5000 usd,  our donation button was broken for a month as paypal has changed the rules.

If you feel the forum has saved you money and you would like to donate to help the 5000 usd in costs, please use the button below and I will add your donation to the system manually.  (please post transaction ID)

Choose Donation Amount

Option 1 $10.00 USDOption 2 $20.00 USDOption 3 $30.00 USDOption 4 $40.00 USDOption 5 $50.00 USDOption 6 $60.00 USDOption 7 $70.00 USDOption 8 $80.00 USDOption 9 $100.00 USDOption 10 $150.00 USD

pixel.gif

Or you can donate straight into the system here  Donate

Or you can subscribe here for extra privilages  Subcribe

Thanks for all the help, PA is now a much faster place for everyone to access.

I keep clicking option 10 over and over again! It's like a game! Everybody should try it out!

Ghosty AKA Arkwright

LOL I can take it and i see this Forum just so loves to gang up on me from time to time 5555

Your turn will come Bill

Hope to have a trip set for may or june will bring donation with me and would truly like to meet you.

Will be coming in May, will drop off a 500B note at Night Wish, in person.

Archived