IGNORED

Best Japanese Restaurant in Pattaya

sunset_superman

It is kind of funny reading about japanese restaurants while living in Japan. When i am in patts i go nuts over the western chains like Burger King and Pizza hut. I know they are crap but I never get this kind of food so I sort of go crazy when i see it. I also really like thai food and that is also an impossibility in my area. I feel kind of lame going into starbucks and the above places--since I look like i come from a place where these things are common---but they are not for me.

As for good Japanese food in patts--I have no idea. But sounds like there are several decent places to try. Might have to give that ZEN a visit my next trip.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Gah ! I am very dissapointed to hear that kabuto yakiniku on South Pattaya Road burnt down and is closed, as that is a fabulous build inside and out and a really good Japanese restuarant...with superb decor and ambience, water, and the proper tokonoma alcoves and seating also.

Yup, it's a neat place, but the sake sucks:

http://www.kabutoyakiniku.com/fooddrink.html

I'm going vote for Fuji as well, the service and quality is always dependable. Been to the one in Big C, Carrfore and also the one in Phuket. Same great service, same excellent service.

Also, try to avoid Samurai Sushi off 2nd Road. Last time i was there with my teelak, the joint was empty and they had all this food on the belt going around the tables that i swear none of it looked fresh anymore.

• 1 month later...
Had a great meal at AKA the other day. Can highly recomend.

:Agree1:

AKA is awesome, and those of you who are interested in eating here, can find it located on top floor of royal garden plaza.

• 4 weeks later...

I loved MK restaurant next to Fuji in the Big C, where you cooked the food at the table, all the stuff we had was fresh, tasted great, and the price was very reasonable...a table full of quality gear came to 500bhat, had about 12 trays of different seafoods

Is the MK a Japanese place?, i'm not certain :Hair_Out1:

...being Japanes, I would have to say for Patts, Zen is far better than Fuji which is ok for

most farangs

but

the best places for the traditional japanese is always in BKK.

aki

• 2 years later...
Food:

As a precautionary measure we are advising the following:

Do not eat food or milk, which have been produced/and or left outside, uncovered within the evacuation and shelter areas around the Fukushima nuclear plant.

Do not consume fish or shellfish that has been landed from, or left outside in the affected area.

Do not collect or eat food or produce from gardens, allotments or countryside in this area.

Do not eat fresh food purchased after the start of the accident from an open-air market or road side stalls, in the affected area

Hello Guys

After Fukushima nuclear accidents, and earning the last bad news ... they need "just" 3 months to stop overflow water contamination to the sea ... did you feel safe to eat Sushi and sashimi, miso soup "seaweed" and other japanese foods ?

MabVlòx