Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Japanese Restaurant in Pattaya

sunset_superman

Soi 6 :LMAO1:

I was also trying to find a Sushi place when I got to Patts...after careful thinking I decided to wait till I got back to California. I mean, raw fish in Pattaya. Its kinda playing the russian shit roulette.

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

Any suggestions on where to go and where not to go for Sushi in Pattaya is appreciated.

Zen - 3rd Floor, Royal Garden Plaza. The sushi and sashimi are great. I've been there several times, and I highly recommend it. I've never had a problem with their fresh fish. Warning - the toro is outrageously priced.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Any suggestions on where to go and where not to go for Sushi in Pattaya is appreciated.

that japanese restuarant at Big C isn't that bad. not the best, but still good.

I think you mean the chain Japanese restaurant called "Fuji" (there's one in almost every mall in LOS). It's ok, but very average. It's not in the same league as Zen.

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Zen - 3rd Floor, Royal Garden Plaza. The sushi and sashimi are great. I've been there several times, and I highly recommend it. I've never had a problem with their fresh fish. Warning - the toro is outrageously priced.

I will visit them. I think there is a restaurant with the same name in MBK, maybe related? The Zen in MBK is really good, strongly recommended. But then MBK is full of many many good restaurants of all flavors... How can the quality be so good with so many options within the same building? It's just unbelievable, just like the foodcourts in the US malls :P

I will try this one too. Thanks for the suggestion.

There's a pretty good Japanese resterant in Carrefour. Have been there a few times. Good food.

We Were Born To Fuck Eachother....

One Way Or The Other....

Me too love Zen resturant.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Fantastic place on Thepprasit (sp)

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Hello Guys

In the Past November just few hours before I go back Italy, at the top floor of the Royal Garden opened a new japanese restaurant between Zen and noodle bar Oishi.

204667-4442.jpg

204667-4443.jpg

The new restaurant named AKA and don't offer sushi e sashimi dish but cooked ham.

Enjoy your meal

Mabulòx

For the italian membres

Wadde Khaz RagassiOK

Al Royal Garden, hanno inaugurato un'altro ristorante giapponese tra lo Zen e il noodle bar Oishi .

Il nuovo ristorante si chiama AKA, uno di quelli con il fornellino in mezzo al tavolo, ho dato un'occhiata al menu, ma sembra che non offrano sushi e sashimi come alla Zen ma piatti a base di carne ad un prezzo tutto sommato buono.

Mabulox

• 4 weeks later...

kabutoyakiniku completely burnt down a few days ago. they won't open anytime soon

large sig = small penis

• 3 weeks later...

Fuji's good and has super quick service. Lady asked me what I wanted to drink, she punched it into a computer, then asked what I wanted to eat and while I was answering my drink was being put on my table.

There was japanese restaurant on the same soi where Pumpstation is(soi yamato?), half a year ago.Not sure is it still open or not, but it IS restaurant with nice interior and authentic music inside,food was ok, unfortunately can't recall the name, but it is easy to spot on the left side going from 2d rd

There is also small jap cafe on soi 3, very quiet, about 4 tables only,easy to find , if you go from 2d rd ,pass by Hippo and welkom inn hotel,walk about 50 metres, restaurant will be on the left side.The most fresh seafood and nice hot sake.

There was japanese restaurant on the same soi where Pumpstation is(soi yamato?), half a year ago.Not sure is it still open or not, but it IS restaurant with nice interior and authentic music inside,food was ok, unfortunately can't recall the name, but it is easy to spot on the left side going from 2d rd

There is also small jap cafe on soi 3, very quiet, about 4 tables only,easy to find , if you go from 2d rd ,pass by Hippo and welkom inn hotel,walk about 50 metres, restaurant will be on the left side.The most fresh seafood and nice hot sake.

you mean yamato restaurant?

large sig = small penis

Not too sure about Pattaya for Japanese food but I do know that Thong Lor in BKK is little Japan, there are plenty Japanese restaurants there. I went to a few with my ex wifes family but they aint cheap!

4 of us ( i only had chicken wings cos I hate Japanese food ) cost 3,500 baht!

Soi Yamato is 13/1, the pumpstation is on 13/2 aka Soi Post office

• 4 weeks later...

I like Japanese food, and for me In Pattaya the best restaurant is the Japanese restaurant "Yamato" in Soi Yamato.

good price and good quality food.

you have also Fuji in Big C opposite Soi 2 and in Carrefour Central pattaya road.

• 2 weeks later...
I think you mean the chain Japanese restaurant called "Fuji" (there's one in almost every mall in LOS). It's ok, but very average.

Yeah... and don't drink that «tea» they gonna serve you with your meal. It's either camel piss or the cooks sweat....

Personally Ive been to Fuji at Big C and Carrefour - they were decent (both taste and price-wise).. good for lunch time meal

But my favorite has to be Zen on the top floor on Royal Garden Plaza. Went there early evening and once during lunch time and it was packed everytime i went there. The food was delicious, good service and reasonably priced...and a nice atmosphere to spend the dinner with your gf.

They also have AKA right next to Zen and another japanese restaurant in the lower floor of royal garden but havent tried those.

One thing i must say..when i went to the toilet to wash my hands, i saw a chef taking a leak. He went out the toilet without washing his hands and as i walked out behind him, he happened to be working at Zen..and this was the guy who was serving raw sashimi to the customers..

Yamato on soi Yamato.

After the meal there are quite a few good bars in the soi too.

It is a good soi bor a bar crawl.

Cheers Mick

• 1 month later...

Yes carrefour has good japanese restaurant called MK.....very healthy and cheap too!!

Also Benihana is a ery good japanese restaurant in royal garden plaza

Gah ! I am very dissapointed to hear that kabuto yakiniku on South Pattaya Road burnt down and is closed, as that is a fabulous build inside and out and a really good Japanese restuarant...with superb decor and ambience, water, and the proper tokonoma alcoves and seating also.

I have taken several girls there, though my current Pattaya teelak doesnt eat japanese food so I don't go with her as it's money wasted. Zen is excellent yes, as many have said before, and I think classier and better quality than the chain Fuji. Benihama is really not a true ' japanese ' restaurant, even though it is an exponent of the 'Teppanyaki' style paddle cooking on tables with inbuilt grills and some interesting 'acts' from the talented chefs..teppanyaki" is derived from teppan (鉄板), which means iron plate, and yaki (焼き), which means grilled.

Mostly Benihana comes over as if it's a tailored 'California' type experience rather than true japanese style, aimed at a western audience. Even in Thailand Benihana is grossly expensive. I used to go to the Swiss Cottage one in London UK in the late '80s and its was fearsome prices then and now it's just rather stupid money. In LOS it amounts to madness money when compared to the vibrancy and cheapness of so many other thai food options.

Thinking of this reminds me - There is an amazing japanese restuarant in BK, off a side soi of Soi 19 (name forgotten now) whose decor is even better than kabuto yakiniku with indoor water and fountains and a fabulous atmosphere.

There are several budget places in Big C also using the thai version of japanese Nabemono (鍋物, なべ物, 'one-pot' dish where you cook the food in one water filled pot and end up with delicious soup...

I've seen one or two other dramatic exteriors for Japanese restaurant in Pattaya.. one on third road whose names escapes me that has a similar look to the ill fated kabuto yakiniku. but I have only seen these out of the taxi window when coming into Pattaya and never noted the names.

There is also the well promoted Kobe Japanese Restaurant on Pattaya Klang Rd..

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments