Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Just a story .... be careful of your actions in LOS

drilldr

Last summer I hit Pats and contacted one of the ladys I like to hang out with. Her name is On and she told me to meet her at the police station on Beach Rd. It's about 8:00 pm. I'm familiar with this place only because I had to pay a couple of traffic Tx there on past trips. (Who hasn't if you go to Pats enough you will eventually meet the Boys in Brown). Anyway, I meet her there and learn in Thai/english that she was involved in a jet ski incident with some arab men and one of them was trying to grab at her while coming on to her. I'm led into the station and meet all the players. Three guys from Iran, and the owners of the jet ski company.

Tempers are really high and this was going to be an education for me. I'm just an observer at this point but the arabs seem to feel that I can help and come pleeding to me to hear their story. The worst of it for them is that there is a female officer presidng over the case. She is really pissed at these guys because one of them allegedly touched a thai lady without her (On's) permission and caused an accident with her jet ski out on the water. She read them the riot act about how she was insulted how these men could show up and take it upon themselves to just appraoch any thai lady and assume they could get what they wanted. She directed them about the girls that walk beach rd. and they were obviously selling their trade there but it shouldn't be interpreted that all thai women are working like this all the time. Now thwe bad news came for these guys. She told them that she thought they were lying as they claimed they did nothing wrong. The one arab guy that was the culprit denied any wrong doing. The officer wanted everyones passport and levied a 20,000 bht fine on them.

They all shit their pants and claimed they were broke. One of them said he wanted to get an attorney. He came to me and I told him to request a Western Union from home and do what she says or they are going to jail. I told him not to screw with her because there was no hope for them. Long story short, after some intense interogation the arab suspected of all this confessed that he did indeed do all that he was accused of and him and his two friends were finished in Thailand. I left and I am not sure what their fate was but it didin't look good for them. The lesson learned is that when you are in a foreign country like Thailand and get caught up it's cultural areas that have apparent lattitudes and openess for the sex trade, be very carefull what you do. Don't do anything stupid you wouldn't do at home. The repercussions are going to be severe.

The Iranians (Persians) got off lightly. Imagine what the punishment would have been if the situation was reversed and it was an Iranian woman that was being molested. Hope the Iranians got thrown in the slammer the hypocritical bastards. They set the standards then they should live by those standards.

Iranians may be muslim (not all are) but they are not Arab.

Persians

I had a friend last year that rented a jet ski and had lots of problems. They tried to charge him and his friends for every little ding and dent on the jet ski. There was water in the engine compartment and they accused him of wrecking it although the seat was held on with zip ties. Buyer beware.

Good point. When hiring anything here, Bike, Jet Ski, Car e.t.c. go round in with the hirer, take pics, camera in phone will do, of all marks / defects, then they can't come after you for something you have not done.

Interesting story, thanks for the heads up...

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

A lot of issues involved here. Also, can't be sure we are getting the full story, however, Thai police are corrupt simply because they are poorly paid and the whole 'tea money'scam is a part of their income from the start of their working life as a cop.

My Thai wife like many others have mentioned here, likes to drive fast and she installed the darkest glass tinting on all windows, therefore nobody can see into the car and cannot identify the driver. So when she sees cops attempting to pull her over, she just hits the 'hammer to the metal' and high tails it out of there, never hesitating, because she reckons they won't and can't chase most modern cars.

Never give a sucker an even break or something like that. That is her belief and so far it has worked. With the heavily tinted window they don't see the 'whitey' in the car and they can't identify anybody else.

We live in Arncliffe in Sydney and there are plenty of Muslims living here - from all sorts of places - Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Syria, India, Pakistan , etc. Most are OK, though a few have some real wacko ideas as regards women. A local taxi driver is being put thru the courts now for assaulting three women. He's the brother of a local Alderman and business owner. It appears that he will go down for it, however his attitude will remain the same. Women are second class to them. It will only change after a few generations. Give or take about 150 years or so!

Excellent advice. It's not a free for all.

I watched a guy on Walking Street a little drunk laughing and taunting the girls sitting on bar stools close to the street. The guy takes it one step further and actually pulls his pecker out and shakes it at them while laughing his head off.

Before he had a chance to put it away two BIB's appear out of nowhere as if they had been following him and immediately start giving him the gears. He was fucked for sure, they spent the next ten minutes with his friends trying to convince the BIB's to let him go etc etc but they had him square.

His four or five friends collected the money they had in their pockets and collectively tried to offer it to the BIB's. Apparently they didn't have enough to stop the sting in progress because one BIB took the guy away while the other BIB stood his ground and made sure the guys friends didn't follow.

I say it would take hours for that guy to extract enough cash out of the ATM (with the withdraw limits) to appease those cops. His alternative of course would be monkey house detention.

We don't have to criticize Mooslums here, their disregard for Westerners...Western woman is well known around the world. Seems like a sick culture where there is so much hatred towards other people with different ideals. Maybe their genetically :rolleyes:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

A lot of good info in this thread, never had a problem, but good to know how the system works.

• 2 weeks later...

The part of the story that I don't get....

Why were they jet skiing when there are so many better choices.... :MonkeyFight:

We're not here for a long time

Just a good time !

• 3 months later...
I thought it seemed a little fishy as well,

YUP---- IM INTERESTED in a kinda charmasutra way....!!!!!,,,,,

however im sure there is a moral in there somewhere(racked if i know what it is)

what size was the motor on the jet ski anyway...???? :)

• 1 month later...

A passage in Welcome to Hell (Colin Martin),good book by the way,describes a scene where a farang is aproached by a Thai girl asking for a ciggarete,he refused her. She comes sraight back with an officer of the law accusing him of molesting her,this is in Bkk. Officer asks for a fine,thinking there`s some sense of justice he refuses to pay because of course he`s innocent.After 2 weeks in the Bangkok Hilton he pays. Wrong place wrong time your guilty when innocent

I used to do security work at an asian/RNB club in central london called "Bar Bollywood" and every single friday/saturday u would get arabic/pakistani/muslim guys try to touch up girls and harass/threaten them when the girls weren't interested(incidentally which was 99.9% of the time).I have lost count of the number

of them I have given the beating of a lifetime to in the club, complete bastards with sheer disrespect for women..

You must have been popular!!! :)

• 6 months later...

I hate to say it but the Rabs are rude crude and abnoxious. I cant feel sorry for them--they treat everyone like crap--I have zero tolerance for them anymore

NOt all of them are bad just 85% of them IMHO

• 2 months later...

Last summer I hit Pats and contacted one of the ladys I like to hang out with. Her name is On and she told me to meet her at the police station on Beach Rd. It's about 8:00 pm. I'm familiar with this place only because I had to pay a couple of traffic Tx there on past trips. (Who hasn't if you go to Pats enough you will eventually meet the Boys in Brown). Anyway, I meet her there and learn in Thai/english that she was involved in a jet ski incident with some arab men and one of them was trying to grab at her while coming on to her. I'm led into the station and meet all the players. Three guys from Iran, and the owners of the jet ski company.

Tempers are really high and this was going to be an education for me. I'm just an observer at this point but the arabs seem to feel that I can help and come pleeding to me to hear their story. The worst of it for them is that there is a female officer presidng over the case. She is really pissed at these guys because one of them allegedly touched a thai lady without her (On's) permission and caused an accident with her jet ski out on the water. She read them the riot act about how she was insulted how these men could show up and take it upon themselves to just appraoch any thai lady and assume they could get what they wanted. She directed them about the girls that walk beach rd. and they were obviously selling their trade there but it shouldn't be interpreted that all thai women are working like this all the time. Now thwe bad news came for these guys. She told them that she thought they were lying as they claimed they did nothing wrong. The one arab guy that was the culprit denied any wrong doing. The officer wanted everyones passport and levied a 20,000 bht fine on them.

They all shit their pants and claimed they were broke. One of them said he wanted to get an attorney. He came to me and I told him to request a Western Union from home and do what she says or they are going to jail. I told him not to screw with her because there was no hope for them. Long story short, after some intense interogation the arab suspected of all this confessed that he did indeed do all that he was accused of and him and his two friends were finished in Thailand. I left and I am not sure what their fate was but it didin't look good for them. The lesson learned is that when you are in a foreign country like Thailand and get caught up it's cultural areas that have apparent lattitudes and openess for the sex trade, be very carefull what you do. Don't do anything stupid you wouldn't do at home. The repercussions are going to be severe.

Good Advice