IGNORED

bar fine 200bt

Alan lad

hi guys

just a reminder with so many new guys in town that we still have our 200bt bar fine after 2 am .

Before this it is 400 bt .

We still have beer starting at 50 bt and stots starting at 50 bt ALL NIGHT

hope we see you all soon

alan

Thats good mate,nice price there hope these prices are still counting in jan08

beer at 50 whoehoe drink till i drop 555555

BF at 200 well if they are good looking i take 2 5555

im counting the days

What are stots?

Beer price OK, same as BF 400! Most gogo's charge 600 BF before 2AM.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

i think he means shots mate

Thanks, thought this was a new thing :unsure:

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

hi guys

just a reminder with so many new guys in town that we still have our 200bt bar fine after 2 am .

Before this it is 400 bt .

We still have beer starting at 50 bt and stots starting at 50 bt ALL NIGHT

hope we see you all soon

alan

Alan

Can you confiorm the Card Members discount in relation.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Good Job

With so many Go Go' s same same it's nice to see one offering something to the customer.

Really cannot understand why more do not follow suit on dropping the BF late doors???

hi guys

hi whitespider mate as you and i had talked with the "addicts"special card the member gets 100bt off the price of a bar fine .

At this stage that also goes for the bar fine after 2 am which means that a member will pay only 100 bt after 2am

now is that service or what ??

alan

hi guys

hi whitespider mate as you and i had talked with the "addicts"special card the member gets 100bt off the price of a bar fine .

At this stage that also goes for the bar fine after 2 am which means that a member will pay only 100 bt after 2am

now is that service or what ??

alan

what card me thinks mine got lost in da mail

If the price is down to 100 baht then you might as well give it away for free.

hi guys

hey sybarite ,if i give them away free next some guy will want me to pay him to take a girl !!

If 100 bt after 2 am is not good enough there is no pleasing ,best the guy go pay 600 bt some where else !

BUT he can still come dronk in my place :rolleyes:

alan

and stots starting at 50 bt ALL NIGHT

BUT he can still come dronk in my place :rolleyes:

Alan lad

Where else in the world can you dronk stots for 50 Baht :13::rolleyes:

Why not 200 before 2 am ????

hi guys

hey sybarite ,if i give them away free next some guy will want me to pay him to take a girl !!

If 100 bt after 2 am is not good enough there is no pleasing ,best the guy go pay 600 bt some where else !

BUT he can still come dronk in my place :P

alan

Not really. Some gogos close between 2 and 3. And around the closing time you can get the girl without a barfine. What time do you close?

FFS, you guys should be supporting such a great offer !! 100 baht for a bar fine good VFM if you ask me !!

keep up the good work Shane

Not really. Some gogos close between 2 and 3. And around the closing time you can get the girl without a barfine. What time do you close?

I have never heard of any bars, charging a 500/600 baht bar fine, where the bar agrees for the girl to leave with you for free just because it is closing time.

It is 500/600 baht till closing time and then after that it's too late - you go home without the girl.

Unless you make a personal arrangement with the girl to go with her for no bar fine without the bar's knowledge. In which case if they do find out then they are likely to charge the girl for the missed bar fine.

Guys at closing time are paying over the bar fine money for girls and they would be entitled to ask for their money back if they learnt that guys at the same bar were allowed to skip paying the bar fine.

hi guys

Most bars at the moment are open till after 3 some a lot later (shows whos in town and just what they know about pattaya)

Why not have the 200 bt before 2am ;because i have rent and more than 60 girls wages to pay for BUT hey if you want you can pay 600 -1000 at many other bars before and after 2am if this makes you happy.

Guys if you dont want the discount that i offer ONLY to members of Addicts ,just let me know and i am happy to save the 100 bt .

THERE is no other bar who will let you have a bar fine at the cost of 100 bt at any time of the night ,so up to you !!

alan

.....We still have beer starting at 50 bt and shots starting at 50 bt ALL NIGHT .....

What's the selection like at 50 baht?

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

hi guys

Most bars at the moment are open till after 3 some a lot later (shows whos in town and just what they know about pattaya)

Why not have the 200 bt before 2am ;because i have rent and more than 60 girls wages to pay for BUT hey if you want you can pay 600 -1000 at many other bars before and after 2am if this makes you happy.

Guys if you dont want the discount that i offer ONLY to members of Addicts ,just let me know and i am happy to save the 100 bt .

THERE is no other bar who will let you have a bar fine at the cost of 100 bt at any time of the night ,so up to you !!

alan

100bt?.. dang it i must have not remember it.. i paid the 200bt.. what a rip off 555.. ( just joking :Cry4: ).. load of girls there at 2-3 am surprisingly..i would have thought the girls would be all gone by then.. they are good looking girls too.. :D

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

hi guys

hi PE next time mate just show your card and it will only cost you 100 bt .

great to see you liked what you saw

alan

Amazing offer, can you extend it until March next year? I'm out there then. Judging by this, I can get wasted, BF a hottie be home for 3 and it will cost 1k all in.

I can see me becoming a regular.

Thats good mate,nice price there hope these prices are still counting in jan08

beer at 50 whoehoe drink till i drop 555555

BF at 200 well if they are good looking i take 2 5555

im counting the days

Sounds like heaven SB may well be seeing you arrive Jan 4th leave 2 for me :D

I have never heard of any bars, charging a 500/600 baht bar fine, where the bar agrees for the girl to leave with you for free just because it is closing time.

It is 500/600 baht till closing time and then after that it's too late - you go home without the girl.

Unless you make a personal arrangement with the girl to go with her for no bar fine without the bar's knowledge. In which case if they do find out then they are likely to charge the girl for the missed bar fine.

Guys at closing time are paying over the bar fine money for girls and they would be entitled to ask for their money back if they learnt that guys at the same bar were allowed to skip paying the bar fine.

If a gogo is closing a girl can go with whoever she wishes. Last dance, dress-up, and leave with your "friend" who happens to be drinking there at that moment, that is the way it is or it would look, mamasan has to shut-up at that point me thinks. Unless of course the girl is seen or treated as a slave by the management, that is another story, then the management may try imposing barfine even though she is leaving with her friend, after her last dance. If you know the girl, you can do this :D Does it make sense :) Sure it does :Cry3: If a mamasan tells a girl that she cannot go out with someone after her last dance, that girl is a slave and that mamasan is a ... fill in the blanks.

Ok, I'm planning a trip to patts around Feb/March. How can I get hold of this "addicts special card" to avail this 50% discount? Any FAQ on it. Will it work during the Feb/march period. What all bars/gogos does it work in?