IGNORED

bar fine 200bt

Alan lad

never been to your place Alan but sounds like a good deal and will give it a try soon!!! hope the girls are worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys

just a reminder with so many new guys in town that we still have our 200bt bar fine after 2 am .

Before this it is 400 bt .

We still have beer starting at 50 bt and stots starting at 50 bt ALL NIGHT

hope we see you all soon

alan

200 bt - Count me in for 2 - arrive Jan - please keep some goodlookers till that time

always use a taxi - easy to have one more beer - more fun in back seat

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ALSO planning a trip to patts around Feb/March. How can I get hold of this "addicts special card" to avail this 50% discount? Any FAQ on it.

Also, does the New LD One have a current website?

Thanks,

Mr. E

this is a good way to get customers in the door drinking beers. Only thing is it might upset alot of other owners and we all know what can happen when this occurs. where do i get my " addicts card " ? i want in!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys

Most bars at the moment are open till after 3 some a lot later (shows whos in town and just what they know about pattaya)

Why not have the 200 bt before 2am ;because i have rent and more than 60 girls wages to pay for BUT hey if you want you can pay 600 -1000 at many other bars before and after 2am if this makes you happy.

Guys if you dont want the discount that i offer ONLY to members of Addicts ,just let me know and i am happy to save the 100 bt .

THERE is no other bar who will let you have a bar fine at the cost of 100 bt at any time of the night ,so up to you !!

alan

:Party1: Hi Alan,

I am a newbie on this board the name is Peter i am a British Asian and when i was in Pattaya last year most clubs would not let me and my friends in in the end a local friend got us into a couple of clubs i am not indian and defo not a cheap charlie. I will be in Patts mid January. I hope you will let us into your great sounding club!

:) Hi Alan,

I am a newbie on this board the name is Peter i am a British Asian and when i was in Pattaya last year most clubs would not let me and my friends in in the end a local friend got us into a couple of clubs i am not indian and defo not a cheap charlie. I will be in Patts mid January. I hope you will let us into your great sounding club!

I don't think you'll have any problems getting in if Jason is around... i think its Jason (your son?). I went there a few times on my last trip and was once with a Swedish guy whose parents were from Hong Kong. He got asked at the door where he came from and before he could answer Jason was there saying no problems. It's a good club with a lot of nice girls and the BF sounds like great value :Party1:

• 2 weeks later...

Are these prices still standing for Jan 08? Heard lots of BF prices are going up around the New Year period.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

hi guys

yes sorry but bar fines in many bars have gone up as they do every year .

Why ? because if we dont do this by 10 pm there would be no girls left in the bar .

But dont worry it will soon go back

alan

hi guys

yes sorry but bar fines in many bars have gone up as they do every year .

Why ? because if we dont do this by 10 pm there would be no girls left in the bar .

But dont worry it will soon go back

alan

Great the prices should be back to normal in February, Now how do I get my card.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Alan,

Great idea for a pull in.... I will definitely be going in for a drink or two.

I will also be chatting with the Mamasan if you have one, for a good suggestion for a double header.

This will be very early on my list of places to visit!!

See you in march, with or without the specials !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi alan, went to your go go,

but did not know off any discount....

But i must say was a great value bar and

even if i did overpay on BF i hope

our hungarian friend will not kill me....

I will be back........

hi guys

Most bars at the moment are open till after 3 some a lot later (shows whos in town and just what they know about pattaya)

Why not have the 200 bt before 2am ;because i have rent and more than 60 girls wages to pay for BUT hey if you want you can pay 600 -1000 at many other bars before and after 2am if this makes you happy.

Guys if you dont want the discount that i offer ONLY to members of Addicts ,just let me know and i am happy to save the 100 bt .

THERE is no other bar who will let you have a bar fine at the cost of 100 bt at any time of the night ,so up to you !!

alan

Alan How do I get a card. ?????? nThanks

Im not there till end April-no doubt you could consider a 'Spring Promotion' as well

Look forward to visiting you

How do we get this elusive card please!!!!!!!!!

weres whitespider when you need him

alan