Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everyone's Post Counts went down? What happened?

999Baht

BM Edge dropped by about 800 so does that mean 3 LBs for him? :)

I thought it had dropped a couple of hundred, but I hadn't noticed that the 13 went back to 12.   :LOL2:

800 is a ferkin lot of posts so I'm even more curious which forum has been knocked out of the count.

Can we assume that it's not actual posts which have vanished?

1. Now that it's been brought to our notice by our PCM (Post Count 'Mod')

2. It's a pity it wasn't the forum The Real Pattaya Addict posts in.   

3. I've no doubt 999 will find it if he posts there and his count doesn't go up. 

1. Thanks....I think.  :wink:

2. I agree completely...they should be made 'invisible'

3. I already knew that my friend. 

PS...My guess would be the Philippines section also. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

That's a great guess I think!

They have just locked all of the topics coming from there, so it would make sense!

Amazing how I didn't think of that, well not that amazing as I am as thick as shit! 555

Bill

That's a great guess I think!

They have just locked all of the topics coming from there, so it would make sense!

Amazing how I didn't think of that, well not that amazing as I am as thick as shit! 555

Bill

I confess that I don't understand how those PI threads were blended into PA, but I'm a member there, so I don't respond to the posts on PA very often as I post on the PI board.

It certainly doesn't begin to explain how I lost 800 posts.   :SoWhat1:

I only lost nine on my post count.  This is also the number of duplicate posts that showed up on my trip report when the board was having some hiccups.  I had asked the mods to delete the dupes and noticed at the time that my post count didn't go down so I suspect this just corrects things.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

I confess that I don't understand how those PI threads were blended into PA, but I'm a member there, so I don't respond to the posts on PA very often as I post on the PI board.

It certainly doesn't begin to explain how I lost 800 posts. :SoWhat1:

UPDATE!

The Real Pattaya Addicts Posts have been made invisible!

From your friendly PCM. :)

image.jpg

UPDATE!

The Real Pattaya Addicts Posts have been made invisible!

From your friendly PCM. :)

The posts are still there, but the count has probably been re-set.

Anyway, that puts ex BM Thaihot back into a clear 2nd place, with me now a distant 3rd.

How exciting is that?   :hello09:

Anyway, that puts ex BM Thaihot back into a clear 2nd place, with me now a distant 3rd.

How exciting is that?

Very exciting.

If you overtake his post count within the next 77 days before my next trip I will buy you a drink and cheers to the "old times".

You are 941 posts behind so averaging 12.22 posts per day until I arrive is very achievable.

Signed

Your friendly PCM.

Im down about 150 sent a pm to a mod and got directed to this thread, and i still dont know why

Very exciting. If you overtake his post count within the next 77 days before my next trip I will buy you a drink and cheers to the "old times".

Assuming that whatever happened isn't corrected, I'd say that your 85 Baht is pretty safe.   :Think1:

Assuming that whatever happened isn't corrected, I'd say that your 85 Baht is pretty safe. :Think1:

I think it's very achievable at only 12.22 posts per day.

Why settle for a 85Baht drink?

Heck..go to Lisa Bar and get a 160 Baht Jack/Coke....the only place I won't shout you a drink is in a Russian Gogo.

What about Telephone Club again?

Have you come clean about the LB's - it only affected people who have been with LB's but never admitted it

Oh dear

Don’t worry boys...Brian just installed an App that wipes out all the posts where you call him a pussy....

Can’t work that well it only took 800 0ff Edge.. :GoldenSmile1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I presume you mean what you said i.e. that the said forum was only excluded from the count and not deleted?

Now that it's been brought to our notice by our PCM (Post Count 'Mod') it would of course be interesting to know which forum doesn't count any more and why.

Anything to do with the Philippines and the recent Spam attack?

It's a pity it wasn't the forum The Real Pattaya Addict posts in.   :Think1:

Anyway, I've no doubt 999 will find it if he posts there and his count doesn't go up.  :hello09:

The obsessed about thailand is the only forum that was exculded recently

The obsessed about thailand is the only forum that was exculded recently

Obsessed about Pattaya?

Skimming through the first 10 pages, that appears to be mostly (all?) The Real Pattaya Addict's threads, in which I don't believe I (or anyone at a glance?) has posted.

I did used to post in Pattaya/Thailand news, but none of them had big post numbers that I recall.

Unless there's something else there beyond 10 pages, that  doesn't appear to explain how I lost 800 posts?

Actually, I'm guessing, but I think it was more like 1000 went missing..

Mine went down but not by much - I'm not a prolific poster as you can see by my count but I'm reading this thread as I couldn't understand why it had gone down as I haven't posted anything that would be deleted by a mod.

No worries anyway...

Mine went down but not by much - I'm not a prolific poster as you can see by my count but I'm reading this thread as I couldn't understand why it had gone down as I haven't posted anything that would be deleted by a mod.

No worries anyway...

Actually believe it or not even when a post does get deleted it does not modify your post count.

I've noticed that in the past.

Your friendly PCMod. :)

Obsessed about Pattaya?

Skimming through the first 10 pages, that appears to be mostly (all?) The Real Pattaya Addict's threads, in which I don't believe I (or anyone at a glance?) has posted.

I did used to post in Pattaya/Thailand news, but none of them had big post numbers that I recall.

Unless there's something else there beyond 10 pages, that  doesn't appear to explain how I lost 800 posts?

I was watching you pretty closely as I was cheering you on with closing the gap with Mr Thaihot.

I know that you were just under 400 posts to catching him so based on a count back I would say you were at about 13112.

Going by this "guesstimate" that puts your net post loss at 901.

I hope this helps..

Your friendly PCMod.

Obsessed about Pattaya?

There are no conspiracies here or secret plans to take over the world,  I did a recount of posts, which hasn't been done for 4 years.

There are no conspiracies here or secret plans to take over the world,  I did a recount of posts, which hasn't been done for 4 years.

Thanks.

I don't have any conspiracy theories (this time 555) but remain mystified how I seem to have had quite so many posts apparently deleted.

I can think of about 4 of my threads which were removed, which would account for a chunk of them, but it's still a big number.

No worries - not important - just curiosity - no dead cats here though.   :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks.

I don't have any conspiracy theories (this time 555) but remain mystified how I seem to have had quite so many posts apparently deleted.

I can think of about 4 of my threads which were removed, which would account for a chunk of them, but it's still a big number.

No worries - not important - just curiosity - no dead cats here though.   :GoldenSmile1:

Its over 4+ years, so its probably about right. The sports section isn't covered either, we changed that 2 years ago.

Archived