Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can PA change the format to allow easy uploading of Photos please ?

FROST MEDIC999

It could depend on what device you are viewing the site on too,  i think i noticed it more when using my laptop,  but everything is good on the desktop.   

Stevie

Sorry Mr Ghost... Still no scroll bars for me...

iPhone

post-11269-0-85913000-1357768626_thumb.png

iPad

post-11269-0-35031700-1357768617_thumb.png

iMac

post-11269-0-34241900-1357768576_thumb.png

What point?  I cant re-create it IMO.

I think you need to try a new browser.

I don't understand now    5555  if you hover over the two pics i posted it will tell you they are considerably different in size,  but on the post they are showing as the same.

What have you started Ghosty  ?                 :SoWhat1:  

Stevie

Flipping heck I see I have started something now :Think1:

I guess the simple question is, Can PA please make any photo posted all the same size, and just allow the poster to upload any size and have it rescaled please

I think you need to try a new browser.

could be the answer,    i moved to chrome a few months ago and don't seem to have the problem anymore. 

Stevie

Flipping heck I see I have started something now :Think1:

I guess the simple question is, Can PA please make any photo posted all the same size, and just allow the poster to upload any size and have it rescaled please

Try a new browser please :)

I don't understand now    5555  if you hover over the two pics i posted it will tell you they are considerably different in size,  but on the post they are showing as the same.

What have you started Ghosty  ?                 :SoWhat1:  

Fuck it I am just going to post what I have then on Phones or Camera or Computer be it all on you Heads 5555

Thanks for trying to help 7/11 and Bastard.

What have I started indeed ? If it were not for you Bastard I would of thought all this was a Bad Dream and had made it up :Think1::SoWhat1::GoldenSmile1::hello09:

Fuck it I am just going to post what I have then on Phones or Camera or Computer be it all on you Heads 5555

Thanks for trying to help 7/11 and Bastard.

What have I started indeed ? If it were not for you Bastard I would of thought all this was a Bad Dream and had made it up :Think1::SoWhat1::GoldenSmile1::hello09:

Up  yours      :Finger5:                        5555

Stevie

Maybe this Thread can be the New Chat Room 55555555555

I dont know what all the fuss is about but i wouldnt mind a bit of that som tam  :GoldenSmile1:

post-13217-0-77383100-1357768599.jpg

7-11 is just taking a poke at you and showing off. Not all of us can have a 27" monitor. As for the iPhone, it automatically resizes most photos so they can be seen without overlapping the screen.

Ghosty's original complaint is valid. Many sites resize so that the picture viewing experience is the same for all. This board uses the IPB software and I don't know if it is capable of that. If the admin's had to use a dial-up connection on a netbook they would soon realize the problem.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012

I dont know what all the fuss is about but i wouldnt mind a bit of that som tam  :GoldenSmile1:

post-13217-0-77383100-1357768599.jpg

Here's another just for you Red,  she turned out to be a real crafty cow,  there is a story there that i may or may not tell one day. 

post-13217-0-93592900-1327823356.jpg

Stevie

555 they're all crafty, but a story i would love to hear sometime.

Is that in LK

Resizing photos is a piece of piss if you have the right software. Download this file and copy it to your desktop. Select the photos (ie you can do more than one at once) you want to resize and drag them onto the program's icon. It will reduce the size of the photos so that the longest dimension is 600 pixels. It will place the new file in the source directory with the same name with '-600' added (eg photo.jpg will become photo-600.jpg). It only works with jpg files. You can change the size of the results by changing the file name (eg if you rename it to PhotoResize1024.exe the resultant photos will have a long dimension of 1024). It probably will not work on fanboy devices.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived