Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The ability to post link to messages on here

bigbill340

It might be just me? but I just noticed the sideways v thing at the edge of each post and thought that I'd ask if anyone else sees it as a little odd?

You're not alone! I only just noticed it this morning too.

But whilst the board is a member board, you can still see big chunks of texts from posts if you so a google search. A search for "Pattaya Addicts Bell Ringer" brings up a brief list of threads with my board name attached.

For those of us who use the same board name across a couple of different forums (i don't), your identity could be guessed that way. SO MAKE SURE YOUR PA USERNAME IS UNIQUE. Using you as an example, would i be right in saying you have accounts on Okcupid, ThaiFriendly, Minecraft, Myspace, flirt ox, philippine addicts etc etc (just googled your username)

As Laamok said though, this is consistent with all forums. Using Punter Planet as another example, it appears also as below but non members who click on it are told it's member only and need to sign up. If they do choose to sign up, then they will see everything in the basic section which is important that your mate from work doesn't recognise your board name that you may use in the footy tipping comp if he too happens to be looking at Pattaya information. Similarly it's also a danger for those of us who have a Pattaya Facebook account with the same username. Girls know us on facebook and they know of pattaya addicts, they can link the two together and find out more info than they should.

So golden rule, make sure your board name is not used ANYWHERE else in your life, and you should not have any problem

image.jpg

Archived