IGNORED

PA is so slow

smalljerry

I am getting frequent 500 aswell, i bet it's the forums' sql server going crazy ?  i have no idea what backend the forums have but if possible i would suggest offloading the sql server to another box or something.

It has been terrible here today.  I have tried on five different computers, running different operating systems and different ISP's.  Lots of 500 Internal Server Errors which is a PA problem.

Same same, fooked all day! Just got on in the last hour.

Temporary slow downs can be outside of the Web servers control sometimes. There could be 20 or 30 routers between your browser and the web server.

If there is a problem with one of those routers the traffic will usually be sent in other directions and that could be a very slow route.

I know a friend in Kenya who did a trace route to my server in the UK and the path went via East coast US.

That's why it can be fast for some guys and slow for others. Routing problems are usually only temporary.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

Had a problem a year or so ago....I tried Firefox and Google Chrome. Seemed to be quicker for me using Google Chrome. Try it...you have nothing to lose.

IE 8: lots of pauses, and length of time to load due to trackers/ads, etc... This occurs on every page... [it is unusable for me...]

Firefox: quite acceptable...

Archived