IGNORED

Indian food reccomendation....

properperson

Food prices in Malaysia are cheaper than in thailand regardless of the type of food. However the quality of indian food in Kuala Lumpur for example is very poor. In both Bangkok and pattaya e quality of indian food is better. I have been to many european countries where all foods that are foriegn to them are expensive.

This is a worldwide problem. It is not just indian but japanese and italian food can be quite expensive in Pattaya. Remember this place has many tourists so prices will be expensive. Like some people have mentioned some of the best indian food is also the cheapest. The tikka centrecentre main courses start at 100 bt

With due respect people from the uk who eat korma and tikka masala cannot judge authentic indian food coz what they eat is not traditional indian food.

ALi baba has majority indian customers their is a reason for this.

I like Indian food, but the spices are a little hard on me. I agree with Ali Baba, seems to be best in town based on my limited experience, but my palate tells me it's pretty good.

Food prices in Malaysia are cheaper than in thailand regardless of the type of food. However the quality of indian food in Kuala Lumpur for example is very poor. In both Bangkok and pattaya e quality of indian food is better. I have been to many european countries where all foods that are foriegn to them are expensive.

This is a worldwide problem. It is not just indian but japanese and italian food can be quite expensive in Pattaya. Remember this place has many tourists so prices will be expensive. Like some people have mentioned some of the best indian food is also the cheapest. The tikka centrecentre main courses start at 100 bt

With due respect people from the uk who eat korma and tikka masala cannot judge authentic indian food coz what they eat is not traditional indian food.

ALi baba has majority indian customers their is a reason for this.

I like Indian food, but the spices are a little hard on me. I agree with Ali Baba, seems to be best in town based on my limited experience, but my palate tells me it's pretty good.

mate i dont like hot food at all just slightley hot. i like some of the thai food but its too spicy for me. There is no problem with having mild indian food most  indians do not eat madras hot.

mate i dont like hot food at all just slightley hot. i like some of the thai food but its too spicy for me. There is no problem with having mild indian food most  indians do not eat madras hot.

Specifically, it's the curry I have a hard time with. I eat it, I love it but it doesn't love me. Chili, and a lot of it, no problem. Garlic, pile it on, curry send me running.

Archived