IGNORED

Nice friendly Italien Restaurant "Little Mermaid"

LittleMermaid

thank u for the compliment Gracas............................. :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm getting annoyed. Who gave you a compliment?

I'll come visit when you least expect me. If the food is good, I'll post here. If it's not, I'll post here.

If it's not, I hope I get my money back. The others who have not gotten good food have not received refunds. I'm hoping I can take you for your word.

if the food is not good ,tell me and u get ur money back...........................

if the food is not good ,tell me and u get ur money back...........................

Total and utter BS

I told you honestly how disgusted I was with the crap Pizza I was served in your "restaurant"

It looked NOTHING like the photos and videos that you use to con people.... in fact it was almost devoid of  toppings....and the Extra Olives I ordered.....2 Olives...WTF??

Was I offered my money back.....NO F'ng way... (Not that I would ever waste my time going back to collect it)

Instead,  was told by Little BS'er....that I hate Italian food.....LOLOLOLOL

tell me in the restaurant the food is not good,give food back and i give u money back................u eat the pizza,and say nothing ,u only complain here.....................so u eat it ........................no money back

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will be back on 16 April..............

HAPPY SONGKRAN 4 EVERY ONE

post-92245-0-72842300-1365594752.jpg

tell me in the restaurant the food is not good,give food back and i give u money back................u eat the pizza,and say nothing ,u only complain here.....................so u eat it ........................no money back

How can you give money back if I'm...in the supposed "restaurant"....and haven't paid yet ?????

Wrong....we didn't eat...the poor excuse for a Pizza....we couldn't.....we left most of it on the plate....paid & left....NEVER to return

Good luck in conning the gullible.....I seriously doubt that anyone that appreciates real Italian food would ever eat there twice......

JMHO

what i would like to know, he goes on about having 3 restaurants,  questions.

Are the other 2 restaurants still Open, If so, Can you tell me the locations, So on my next visit, I can avoid them, If the other 2 are now closed, then there has to be a question mark on why. 

On a good note, I am pleased that i checked my bill before paying!!!!. or i would have been ripped off even more. 

also for u guys .....HAPPY SONGKRAN .............................

Our New Special Pizza Card.........................
what u think .............u think we are to expensive with the specials??

post-92245-0-97282700-1365689255_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

TODAY  every pizza 200 Baht----but not "up to u " and "special pizzas"------------------today also we have FRESH HOME MADE TORTELLINE with pork meat inside ---------only 22o Baht

post-92245-0-45108700-1366542572_thumb.jpg

Welcome to our Restaurant Little Mermaid at Jomtien.............beach road -SOI WHITE HOUSE/SPLENDID after soi 7.....................we have  autentic italien food also a AROY thai kitchen..........not every one like us .................but dont worry about this.................come and try us......................

not every one like us .................but dont worry about this.................come and try us......................

Very ​Bad personal hygiene, Chipped plates, Thin Toast not garlic Bread, well over charged on the Bill and the owner who wishes his Customers a painful life when they complain, maybe that's why not everyone likes you!!!!   

and u think every one like u????????????

i think no one like u,this is the reason why u can spend alllllllllllllllll ur folish time in the forum..............u poor FISH&CHIPS boy..................

• 2 weeks later...

Some times our restaurant looks like this..........................................we will be happy when we have this also in the low session........... :GoldenSmile1:

post-92245-0-18770300-1368877059.jpg

post-92245-0-73906300-1368877085.jpg

Gosh, how did you cope with making out their bill, You got my bill totally wrong and i was on my own, I just hope that they had the sense to check their bill for a 40% mark up or where you offering a free meal night. 

I do really hope that you have improved on your customer service and that you do get Happy customers, sometimes you don't get a second chance to get things right and people will go elsewhere.

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Malct my friend ,i real missed ur poor coments.................how is ur wanking life??..............nice to hear from u i nearly die wiht out u.......................

That's how much you have improved with comments like that. 

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Malct my friend ,i real missed ur poor coments.................how is ur wanking life??..............nice to hear from u i nearly die wiht out u.......................

You expect people to go to your cafe

With comments like this?

If u want people to go to your restaurant I'd seriously think of taking those food pictures down

If u want people to go to your restaurant I'd seriously think of taking those food pictures down

The pictures look 10 times better than the shit he puts on the plates

....YES....it's that bad

guess I'm gunna cop the next abusive post from Little w@nker

c'mon baby.....hit me with your best shot....but please use spell check  :Puke2:

The pictures look 10 times better than the shit he puts on the plates

....YES....it's that bad

guess I'm gunna cop the next abusive post from Little w@nker

c'mon baby.....hit me with your best shot....but please use spell check  :Puke2:

I don't live in Jomtien so fortunately (or otherwise) have not had to endure his food

But reading this thread it's right out of Amy's Baking Company - Kitchen Nightmares - S06E16 -- well worth a look if u get a chance

(and I'm not a Gordon Ramsay fan either)

and spelling? Italien Restaurant - Mix Grilled?

I thought I was the only one who thought it looked unappetizing (at best)!

Archived