IGNORED

The Chow Box opens opposite Mata Hari / Manhattan steak house

The Chow Box Pattaya

post-93364-0-46292200-1355238821_thumb.jpg

The Chow Box Pattaya has just opened its doors located directly opposite Mata Hari / Manhattan Steak House........

Come sample the most authentic western style chinese cusine in Pattaya , in a relaxed , fine dining atmosphere , easy to park and friendly staff........

The Chow Box Management ;)

Pricing? Menu?

Will make the difference between many trying it or not.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

This should probably be in the business owners section.

I would however also like to know more About the place as others have mentioned.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Perfect.... My Condo is just up the road. Nice set up for my retirement .

What time does it closes ? Looking forward for those take away when i move there someday...

Do you have Chinses cooks or Thai?

Also I hope its better than another so called Western Chinese place mentioned on here a bit, which shall be namless, spent B500 and threw 90% of it straight in the bin

Delivery is from 4pm till midnight in door 2 door

Sit down dining is currently from 6pm untill midnight.....

Our cooks are Thai but were trained by a Chinese restaurant owner from London

Thanks

The Chow Box Management

I still don't know where the place is. Small map please.

Go on Bahtbus or Motorbike Taxi to Jomtien, If you see Manhattan Steakhouse on your left on the way to Jomtien, stop there. Not on the map anyway, But close to Bruno Restaurant which is on the map, Chow Box would be 100 metre from Bruno.

map-jtn.jpg

:SoWhat1: sOME bad REVIEWS of this place from posters from the Gay Pattaya Board,wont copy and paste what the bitches said....but if you want to look at their reviews and how they talk about the place then here is the link...otherwise dont look.what these nasty bitter poofs said.

http://gaybuttonthai....php?f=6&t=5402

:SoWhat1: sOME bad REVIEWS of this place from posters from the Gay Pattaya Board,wont copy and paste what the bitches said....but if you want to look at their reviews and how they talk about the place then here is the link...otherwise dont look.what these nasty bitter poofs said.

http://gaybuttonthai....php?f=6&t=5402

Their just pissed off because there was no creamofsumyungguy.

Tonight I was in the Mata Hari but, when looking at the other side of the street, I did no see too many customers in the Chow Box (and no, I am not gay).

Have fun !

I've eaten there and the food is top quality. It's not been open long but they've got it right. Nice looking place too.

If you want to find it on google maps paste this reference point into the search section 12.912632, 100.869745

Do you serve steamed rice and at what price please

you can go to alot of carts for 5 baht

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if you also have a menu in Thai. The Thai girlfriend doesn't like to eat in restaurants where she can't understand the menu - understandably so .......

Archived