IGNORED

Silky Oak Golf Course

farcanal

I'm really surprised to hear you say that the facilities aren't good at Greenwood. I have always found them to be more than adequate. I have always rated Greenwood as one of the best designs in the area, always great value.

Yes Greenwood was good value, now up from 600 to 900. Thais seem to like big increases. I know one PSC group that has already cancelled playing there.

I'm really surprised to hear you say that the facilities aren't good at Greenwood. I have always found them to be more than adequate. I have always rated Greenwood as one of the best designs in the area, always great value.

They are adequate! I just said they aren't a gin Palace. Totally agree, nice track, very few people on it (we play very early). And of course, great vfm. 3days to go!

Archived