IGNORED

Female Driver Taxi

whitespider - RIP

Not to go too far off topic, but the difference in rates to Dom Mueng is likely due to the time required and the substantial increase in tolls.  I had a lengthy discussion about this with my driver on the last trip, as I was taking a side trip to Udon Thani and paid more so that I could fly from Suvi instead.

To the OP, I am going to bookmark her website in case I have a falling out with my current taxi service.

I have booked Tann for the 13th March. So far we have exchanged emails and she seems very professional.

I do have one query, below is an email from Tann stating where she will meet me.

"Nice to meet you . i will wait for you thay in meeting poise 3 . Take care Tann"

Does anyone know where meeting poise 3 is? I have googled the airport and it appears that level 3 is classed as meeting and greating gallery. But I noticed on previous trips a lot of meeters and greeters wait on Level 2 as you exit the baggage hall.

life is like Oral sex ...........one slip of the tongue and your in the shit!!

My guess is that she means by Door 3, which is where most drivers meet the people they are picking up, but those who have used her service from BKK can clarify that better than I can..

I have booked Tann for the 13th March. So far we have exchanged emails and she seems very professional.I do have one query, below is an email from Tann stating where she will meet me. "Nice to meet you . i will wait for you thay in meeting poise 3 . Take care Tann" Does anyone know where meeting poise 3 is? I have googled the airport and it appears that level 3 is classed as meeting and greating gallery. But I noticed on previous trips a lot of meeters and greeters wait on Level 2 as you exit the baggage hall.

Almost certainly she means the "meeting point" at exit gate 3 on the same floor as you exit immigration (turn right when you exit immigration and walk ahead 200 metres). Same place you meet Mr T and the other pickup services.

Edited by sinbad5

Thanks Guys. I normally exit immigration at gate 10 so I will head towards gate 3! I have emailed her a picture so hopefully no problems finding her!

This is almost romantic. Let us know how it goes ;)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Not to go too far off topic, but the difference in rates to Dom Mueng is likely due to the time required and the substantial increase in tolls.  I had a lengthy discussion about this with my driver on the last trip, as I was taking a side trip to Udon Thani and paid more so that I could fly from Suvi instead.

To the OP, I am going to bookmark her website in case I have a falling out with my current taxi service.

She met me outside on the curb.Not inside.She had the car running and boom,we were gone.

• 4 weeks later...

I just booked her to pick me up next week from BKK airport to Pattaya! I don't mind helping someone who is trying to make a decent living and support a child at the same time! my hat is off to her ! good luck to her

Cheers

Just returned from Thailand. Used Tan and found her to be very professional, I also booked her for a trip from Pattaya into Bangkok. I will use her again next time.

One hint make sure you take her phone number with you as I did have problems trying to find her in the airport and this did cause a delay.

• 1 month later...

Only ever had one female driver on pre booked taxi unfortunately it was the return to airport, she was a really good driver and unfortunately was as sexy as hell. which I did not need on the way home, on the way in I would have taken a chance to try for a strike, I think though she was a happily married girl but about 30ish and had a manner and from what I saw a good body.

• 1 month later...

Going by the recommendations on this thread, I've booked her taxi for my next trip. I am tired of stopping for gas on every trip to and fro, seems to be the norm with most taxi guys.

She has asked me to find her at a gate on the 4th floor, whats up there?

Tan is a nice lady. I used her taxi service last trip. There was a bit of a delay because our luggage was held up and she had to leave the airport and come back round. I think the unofficial taxi services have the odd problem with the airport authorities in this regard.

Tan herself explained she could not drive, as I understood it had to do with having to do too many journeys in one day, so she rode along and a young guy who she said works at Flexx drove. Tan said Andy told her she should come along even if she was not driving.

(She also said Andy is a good boy and very smart at business 555!)

It's good to see that she errs on the side of safety regarding doing too many trips in one day. Overall, I was happy.

Used Tan's service as well to get from my hotel in Bangkok to Pattaya last week. Communication with her was good. She arrived a little bit too early, but that wasn't a problem at all. Her car was small, but ok, well sized, even for a big guy like me. She wasn't driving herself, but went together with a middle aged driver.

The trip itself was uneventful, smooth and easy, gentle driving, no speeding, that's the way it should be ...

It took exactly 2 hours to get from door to door.

Overall the service was good, but nothing to rave about, it's also "just" a limousine service

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

• 4 weeks later...

Please do NOT shoot the messenger I am JUST helping a family friend. I am giving the WHOLE story, nothing hidden.

A bit of background.

Lady is 30, single mom, has a small hair salon but as with many things here is struggling a bit now - hence my attempt to help.

NOT P4P and never has been. Open minded but there are no "extras" involved 555.

She has been doing BKK + Airport - Pattaya taxi runs for 4 years.

Up to now an average of only 4 per month, usually via friends or repeat customers. I suggested we could get more if I put it in here and she would be very grateful if any guys would give her a try.

She is VERY reliable and speaks English well.

Knows most hotel locations in Pattaya already.

Car is a 6 year old Honda Civic saloon. Not new, but younger than your average Thailand taxi.

Has been driving for over 10 years and I can personally vouch that she is a good driver.

Has NGV tank so really suited to 1 or 2 fares only, perhaps 3 if luggage is not too large.

Car is fully insured but not as a "taxi" - this is the bit I am being upfront about - again its not great but its more than 80% of Thai taxis have.

She is happy to go direct to Pattaya from the airport but often does trips into MBK for people first. She says they usually add 200 baht for that but it is not necessary.

Fee is 1200 and she uses the tollway which is included in the fee - pretty average from what I gather.

As said at the beginning if its not for you, fair enough but I hope she may get some good new clients. She is really looking for a few more "regulars".

If anyone would like to give her a try please send me a PM. I am confident that anyone who tries her would report back here favorably.

EDIT

Tan now has a (simple) website so you can contact direct

http://www.tanstaxi.com/

i have had a look at this ladies site and i have to say it looks really good,,, i have travelled the bkk/Pattaya route many times and to be honest i have met some feckin maniacs that should never ever be on the road,, so i will be comming to Pattaya on the 17th Sept till 3rd Oct so hopefully if she is ok then she can take me there and back if she wishes only point is at this time is i have not booked my hotel but would give her a try she has to be bettar than some of the nutters i have had in days gone by..........................

Only ever had one female driver on pre booked taxi unfortunately it was the return to airport, she was a really good driver and unfortunately was as sexy as hell. which I did not need on the way home, on the way in I would have taken a chance to try for a strike, I think though she was a happily married girl but about 30ish and had a manner and from what I saw a good body.

Still think about what I could have enjoyed instead of waiting 3 hours in swampy. 

i have had a look at this ladies site and i have to say it looks really good,,, i have travelled the bkk/Pattaya route many times and to be honest i have met some feckin maniacs that should never ever be on the road,, so i will be comming to Pattaya on the 17th Sept till 3rd Oct so hopefully if she is ok then she can take me there and back if she wishes only point is at this time is i have not booked my hotel but would give her a try she has to be bettar than some of the nutters i have had in days gone by..........................

I admit I have had some "wild drives" from and to the airport but will continue with my current provider, although I wish I could find the girl who drove my taxi a couple of trips back to the airport, she was "fit" and I had a massive woodie when she dropped me at swampy, not the way I wanted to fly home.

I have used her service in may going from airport she sent another driver he was also good on the way back to airport she drove with her daughter a sweet girl also pleasant journey I  recommend

• 3 weeks later...

I booked her just now, for my upcoming trip in two weeks...  not long to go!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there, i think that is a good idear as i am a male just paying for a ride you have to be good to drive in Thailand i would not drive a car motor bike yes it is much quicker to go places all the best to them.

• 5 months later...

I use Tan service many time, always on time,very safe driving and speak very well English..it was a pleasure to be in the car with her as she is a lovely personality..i recommended her very,very much!!

cheers Mike

Mai pen rai...

I had a nightmare trip from Swampy to Patts last year when picked up by my Hotel's mini van. 120-130kmh at night in the pouring rain, hitting puddles that would get us sideways and sliding across 2-3 lanes. Driver just grunted when I asked him to slow down. Owner of the hotel was away so I didn't bother to complain. Anyway, after my first ever few days on Soi 6 I'd soon forgotten about the drama.  :GoldenSmile1:

Would never go back to that hotel again because of this. Gonna give Tan a go in May. 

So she doesn't come inside the terminal - she waits outside door 3?

Edited by Bernie Nums Nums
        You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

Call or text her when you get your bags and she will meet you outside on Departures level 4

• 5 months later...

I have used Tans taxi,several times,and she's always on time,and very reliable.

1200 THB from Suvarnabhumi airport to whatever hotel you stay in Pattaya.

I will use her in two weeks time;and again in the mid of October. :GoldenSmile1: 

• 3 months later...

Thanks for posting the information. I have contacted Tan via her really good website and booking her for Swampy pick up for my friend in a  month. I will be going to the airport with Tan, from Pattaya so expect a bit more to pay. I'm awaiting price reply from email just sent.