Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Female Driver Taxi

whitespider - RIP

Good job to the OP. I have booked with Tan several times. She is doing well and has expanded.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have booked with Tan several times too. Very good driver and good for conversation for all ride to Pattaya

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Can someone explain to the new guy why this topic has a one star rating with only one review?  Just curious why bms don't rate topics and resources better.  I thought I would find taxi scam to avoid and instead found a potentially good ride to and from the airport.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 08/09/2016 at 4:06 AM, Adrian Thaimetravel said:

I thought I would find taxi scam to avoid and instead found a potentially good ride to and from the airport.

Same here....filing yet another forum thread into my plan. :D

• 3 months later...

I've used her on all four of my trips over the past few years, I highly recommend Tan, great service.

• Like 1

thanks to the OP. Been looking for a taxi to collect so will keep this one bookmarked

• whitespider - RIP featured this topic
On 8 September 2016 at 1:06 AM, Adrian Thaimetravel said:

Can someone explain to the new guy why this topic has a one star rating with only one review?  Just curious why bms don't rate topics and resources better.  I thought I would find taxi scam to avoid and instead found a potentially good ride to and from the airport.

I cant answer why guys dont rate more but also the thread is 5 years old and the rating system only added in March this year.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 year later...

I can only re-iterate what other BMs have said about Tans taxis. I have used the firm a number of times for trips to Pattaya and Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. On  my first Pattaya trip I booked the day excursion to Buddha Mountain and Silverlake vineyard to do a bit of the touristy thing. Due to a bit of 'sunstroke' (otherwise known as a hangover) I cut the vineyard trip short. My driver (Ice) said that I had paid for the day and proceeded to take me up to Pattaya viewpoint. She then walked up the hill after parking to ensure I found the car!

Excellent vehicles and service from all the drivers I have had. Highly recommended

• 1 year later...

i used TOMTAXI last trip, asked for a lady driver and was very happy, nice pleasant lady,1k each way from airport/return,i tip 200baht,both ways, very happy and no white knuckle ride.

Line Id: Jumjimm1977

On 28/07/2018 at 06:50, valleeblanche said:

I can only re-iterate what other BMs have said about Tans taxis. I have used the firm a number of times for trips to Pattaya and Kanchanaburi from Bangkok. On  my first Pattaya trip I booked the day excursion to Buddha Mountain and Silverlake vineyard to do a bit of the touristy thing. Due to a bit of 'sunstroke' (otherwise known as a hangover) I cut the vineyard trip short. My driver (Ice) said that I had paid for the day and proceeded to take me up to Pattaya viewpoint. She then walked up the hill after parking to ensure I found the car!

Excellent vehicles and service from all the drivers I have had. Highly recommended

Can also confirm that Tan's female drivers are 100% professional and reliable.

Last time I had a petite and beautiful lady, probably early 30s, who was very polite and said that the big SUV she was driving belonged to her and that she works every now and then on a freelance basis for Tan.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

• 2 weeks later...

I used Tan's service 6 times on a recent holiday (Airport-Sukhumvit return, Sukhumvit-Hua Hin return, Utapao-Pattaya & Pattaya-Bangkok), I would recommend her

to anybody who wants a reliable, well presented, punctual and courteous driver. Cars are modern, clean and all drivers were safe and dressed immaculately. I'd have 

no hesitation using her again any time

My overall experiences with female taxi drivers have been much better than with males. They always drive much safer and take a bit more pride in their vehicle IMO. I always ask for a lady driver now.

image.png

Another happy Namm customer here.

Used her service 4 times on my recent trip and always on time, clean cars and safer driver.

Missed my connection in Doha and was put on a flight 2 hours later, just sent her a message on Line from Doha and had a response in minutes to say they would be there, and they were.

Last ride back to the airport the driver showed up in a big SUW while i had asked for a sedan(is cheaper), first thing she said to me was to not worry about the car but no sedans were available and price would be the same. Running a class act there...

• 1 year later...

Does she already have a lot of regular customers? I'm actually thinking about contacting one since calling taxis can be really difficult at times. Also, I think I will be more comfortable if my regular driver would also be a girl.

• 3 years later...

I have always booked with Nam until just this month . The last two occasions I wanted to book trips she was not able to get us a driver from in Bangkok to Pattaya and then again on the return. 
I ended up going with Toto Pattaya taxi which did a good job but was not a female driver. Although the male driver we had was great. 

On 22/08/2019 at 10:58, Jebb said:

My overall experiences with female taxi drivers have been much better than with males. They always drive much safer and take a bit more pride in their vehicle IMO. I always ask for a lady driver now.

Absolutely mandatory for me when going on any highway in Thailand. All the reasons above and always sober. I had one guy who was stone cold shitfaced try and take me back to BKK, luckily I spotted it before we got to Pattaya Klang