Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Female Driver Taxi

whitespider - RIP

Please do NOT shoot the messenger I am JUST helping a family friend. I am giving the WHOLE story, nothing hidden.

A bit of background.

Lady is 30, single mom, has a small hair salon but as with many things here is struggling a bit now - hence my attempt to help.

NOT P4P and never has been. Open minded but there are no "extras" involved 555.

She has been doing BKK + Airport - Pattaya taxi runs for 4 years.

Up to now an average of only 4 per month, usually via friends or repeat customers. I suggested we could get more if I put it in here and she would be very grateful if any guys would give her a try.

She is VERY reliable and speaks English well.

Knows most hotel locations in Pattaya already.

Car is a 6 year old Honda Civic saloon. Not new, but younger than your average Thailand taxi.

Has been driving for over 10 years and I can personally vouch that she is a good driver.

Has NGV tank so really suited to 1 or 2 fares only, perhaps 3 if luggage is not too large.

Car is fully insured but not as a "taxi" - this is the bit I am being upfront about - again its not great but its more than 80% of Thai taxis have.

She is happy to go direct to Pattaya from the airport but often does trips into MBK for people first. She says they usually add 200 baht for that but it is not necessary.

Fee is 1200 and she uses the tollway which is included in the fee - pretty average from what I gather.

As said at the beginning if its not for you, fair enough but I hope she may get some good new clients. She is really looking for a few more "regulars".

If anyone would like to give her a try please send me a PM. I am confident that anyone who tries her would report back here favorably.

EDIT

Tan now has a (simple) website so you can contact direct

http://www.tanstaxi.com/

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

What would the fare be Pattaya to Don Mueang?

She told me its 1200 to all Bangkok so I assume she means BKK central + both airports. I will double check it but I am pretty sure its the same.

I am keeping this in Advanced (for now) to hopefully avoid any asinine comments that I am sure would come elsewhere.

Please do NOT shoot the messenger I am JUST helping a family friend. I am giving the WHOLE story, nothing hidden.

A bit of background.

Lady is 30, single mom, has a small hair salon but as with many things here is struggling a bit now - hence my attempt to help.

NOT P4P and never has been. Open minded but there are no "extras" involved 555.

She has been doing BKK + Airport - Pattaya taxi runs for 4 years.

Up to now an average of only 4 per month, usually via friends or repeat customers. I suggested we could get more if I put it in here and she would be very grateful if any guys would give her a try.

She is VERY reliable and speaks English well.

Knows most hotel locations in Pattaya already.

Car is a 6 year old Honda Civic saloon. Not new, but younger than your average Thailand taxi.

Has NGV tank so really suited to 1 or 2 fares only, perhaps 3 if luggage is not too large.

Car is fully insured but not as a "taxi" - this is the bit I am being upfront about - again its not great but its more than 80% of Thai taxis have.

She is happy to go direct to Pattaya from the airport but often does trips into MBK for people first. She says they usually add 200 baht for that but it is not necessary.

Fee is 1200 and she uses the tollway which is included in the fee - pretty average from what I gather.

As said at the beginning if its not for you, fair enough but I hope she may get some good new clients. She is really looking for a few more "regulars".

If anyone would like to give her a try please send me a PM. I am confident that anyone who tries her would report back here favorably.

Is her car red in colour ? If yes I am already 1 of her customers but somehow I lost her contact number. This lady I am talking about has a very pleasant personality and even tried to help me with my bags which of course I declined.

Is her car red in colour ? If yes I am already 1 of her customers but somehow I lost her contact number. This lady I am talking about has a very pleasant personality and even tried to help me with my bags which of course I declined.

No bro its a sort of pale metallic green. If you dont find your regular, drop me a PM.

She is based in Bangkok I am guessing and won't do Pattaya to BKK/Airport runs?

Sorry mate should have been clear.

She actually lives in Sattahip and she does Pattaya-BKK AND airport pick ups BKK to Pattaya.

She can do all times, i.e. no problem with early morning departures and arrivals. The ONLY issue is that she is a "one man band" so could be booked, hence early booking is best.

Basically she does ANYTHING but the 1200 is the price Pattaya-Airports (either way), all others by agreement.

is her name Nat by any chance ? if so i have used her, see the first page of my latest TR, there is a pic of her, albeit not the best pic.

Stevie

is her name Nat by any chance ? if so i have used her, see the first page of my latest TR, there is a pic of her, albeit not the best pic.

No mate thats not her :) First and foremost she owns a small hair salon and clothes shop. She doesnt "tout" the taxi business and usually does around 4 a month. So far all for repeat customers and a couple of hotels in Pattaya who refer to her sometimes.

As with many things here her earnings are down a bit so she just want to try get maybe 2 a week now.

Sorry if this is taking it off topic but maybe her and Nat should work together. A fleet of only female taxi drivers sounds like a good business. I would rather have a Thai lady pick me up in a taxi any day then a Thai man, no matter how she looks. Worth paying the extra 200 baht comparing to the competition.

• Like 1

Sorry if this is taking it off topic but maybe her and Nat should work together. A fleet of only female taxi drivers sounds like a good business. I would rather have a Thai lady pick me up in a taxi any day then a Thai man, no matter how she looks. Worth paying the extra 200 baht comparing to the competition.

And the girls probably speak better english so you can have a conversation instead of exchanging silly grins

I am interested but not booking my holiday until December for March trip. So I hope this is kept pinned until I sort out the details. I think it is important to help out other board members and their friends and personal recommendation is very important!

Last trip I had from Pattaya to Bangkok I had a woman driver she was good but didn't speak English. One annoying thing was she had a small dog that she stroked as it sat on her lap the entire trip.

life is like Oral sex ...........one slip of the tongue and your in the shit!!

Hi Whitespider

Fee is 1200 and she uses the tollway which is included in the fee

I always get confused when I see these prices, I'll be traveling with a mate, so is that 1200 B each or 1200 B between the both of us

Otherwise, I'd be interested in getting your friend to bring me to Patts from Don Mueang and then a couple of days later take me to Sukhumvit in BKK

btw, if her car does break down and as long as she has some tools, not to worry, my traveling mate is a mechanic :P

• 1 month later...

I am interested but not booking my holiday until December for March trip. So I hope this is kept pinned until I sort out the details. I think it is important to help out other board members and their friends and personal recommendation is very important!

Last trip I had from Pattaya to Bangkok I had a woman driver she was good but didn't speak English. One annoying thing was she had a small dog that she stroked as it sat on her lap the entire trip.

Better than stroking a Pussy I suppose !

just arrived to patt with Ms. taxi and I must say they key word is precision, safe driving, tidy appearance, can only be recommended.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

just arrived to patt with Ms. taxi and I must say they key word is precision, safe driving, tidy appearance, can only be recommended.

Thanks mate. You were her 2nd BM customer. The other booked her for return so I assume he is happy too but he hasnt logged in since.

She has 4 more bookings also so thank you all again.

She sent me a text this morning after collecting you saying thanks to me and also saying what a nice man you are :)

Thai women are the worst drivers ive ever had the misfortune to cum across.

Edited by gungadin

Thanks mate. You were her 2nd BM customer. The other booked her for return so I assume he is happy too but he hasnt logged in since.

She has 4 more bookings also so thank you all again.

She sent me a text this morning after collecting you saying thanks to me and also saying what a nice man you are :)

thanks I had no reason to other, she is adorable, a real lady...

banner.gif

Thai woman are the worst drivers ive ever had the misfortune to cum across.

Then you should give this one a chance, normally I'm a little picky but here there were no problems.

banner.gif

Thai women are the worst drivers ive ever had the misfortune to cum across.

Mate I would not have recommended her if that was the case. She is a very good and safe driver far better than any male taxi I have ever ridden with here and I would go so far as to say on par with taxis where we come from.

Also bro - please read the OP - just dont want or need any drivel. I did ask nicely.

No bro its a sort of pale metallic green. If you dont find your regular, drop me a PM.

One problem is that she is charging 200 baht more than the two largest taxi companies that do the Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya run. Also, I wonder why she doesn't have her own business. If she speaks English, this puts her way ahead of anyone else doing these runs. She could advertise herself as an English speaking driver. This would get her a lot of business.

One problem is that she is charging 200 baht more than the two largest taxi companies that do the Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya run. Also, I wonder why she doesn't have her own business. If she speaks English, this puts her way ahead of anyone else doing these runs. She could advertise herself as an English speaking driver. This would get her a lot of business.

Yes mate - if its not for you then thats fine.

She cannot do too many as she has two other businesses and does not want to make this a primary business as such. Two per week is good for her. I am simply passing on this info as I said i would. People are free to take it or leave it.

She had her first BM as a customer two nights ago. I have been told all went well but hopefully he will report back here.

Guilty as charged! That was me....excellent service, picked me up from Soi 31 Sukumvit in BKK and was in Patts in no time.

Really nice car (Toyota, i think...)...very comfortable

Would definately recommend