Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

confused !

Steven B'stard

Not at all a problem mate and that's why we are on board, helping, sharing & caring. :hello09:

Samsung tab is crap, over priced & dated. I still believe Widows surface is future of tablet and that is a piece of art. Did you order the touch cover too? That is something world hasn't seen and seriously you will make many people jealous. I mean those iPad guys.

Cheers.

yes i did, also the HDMI lead

Stevie

yes i did, also the HDMI lead

Great and you need one more stuff to complete your shopping cart. This will work on your tablet & future windows8 desktop. A must have.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/touchpad-t650

t650-wireless-rechargeable-touchpad.png

t650-wireless-rechargeable-touchpad.jpg

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

I wish this mail doesn't come to you!!!

01surfacereleasedate.jpg

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

@Hellbender, yes i did receive the same email. but have since received another telling me to ignore it , it had been a mistake and my items will be delivered on 26th October

Stevie

this is the second email, i have removed my full name and the full order number for obvious reasons

10/20/2012

Dear Mr St

Thanks for recent order from Microsoft (Order# 112

Due to an internal processing issue, we mistakenly sent you an email indicating the shipment date for your order had changed. That email was incorrect. Your expected shipping date has not changed.

We're sorry for the confusion our error may have caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 0800 026 0329 and reference Order# 1126 and one of our agents will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for shopping at Microsoft.

Stevie

Received yet another email apologizing for mucking me around with the dates, and sent me a redeem offer code to spend £50 in the online store as a sweetener, they now say it will be delivered between 26th and the 30th October.

Stevie

• 3 weeks later...

check the available space because from what I hear the windows alone takes up half the 32Gb memory

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif