Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

my girls want to show you

Alan lad

hi guys

Yes thanks to some input from a B/M we have started some thing new with the service girls .

Each and every time you order a drink or any thing ,the service girl will bring you the bill +show you want you ordered and what the amount was .

Yes this takes a little more time BUT this way it will stop ladies ordering drinks that YOU did not want ,it will also make it easyer for you our guest to keep track of what is going on with your bill .

So please forgive me for the delay and i do hope that this will improve the service we offer you

alan

Good idea and it stops the girls from scamming drinks.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Good idea and it stops the girls from scamming drinks.

Agree, sometimes unhidden extras can slip on to your bill :Blah2:

real nice addition.......THIS WILL REDUCE THE LADY DRINK SCAMMING......AND WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF OUR OREDERED DRINKS...

WE WELCOME SUCH NICE ADDITIONS....

THANKS

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO

Good Idea. I never felt pressured or scammed at Living Dolls, so this is welcome, but not from any negative experience in the past.

All the best,

jH

Well done Alan. No end to the complaints I have heard about this practice (Not in your place however). Me personally I look at every chit placed in my cup to make sure the cashier got it right. Sometimes they get real busy & mistakes happen.

As usual you are taking the lead.

• 1 month later...

Alan, im a newbie coming to pattaya for the first time, late december/january

so im reading all the post i can

I must say mate you really stand out wanting to create a place where every one is happy

keep it up

Alan, im a newbie coming to pattaya for the first time, late december/january

so im reading all the post i can

I must say mate you really stand out wanting to create a place where every one is happy

keep it up

Good idea Alan, punters would have no problem with a slight delay in service knowing that they aren't being scammed.

hi guys

Yes thanks to some input from a B/M we have started some thing new with the service girls .

Each and every time you order a drink or any thing ,the service girl will bring you the bill +show you want you ordered and what the amount was .

Yes this takes a little more time BUT this way it will stop ladies ordering drinks that YOU did not want ,it will also make it easyer for you our guest to keep track of what is going on with your bill .

So please forgive me for the delay and i do hope that this will improve the service we offer you

alan

Well done Alan makes sense sure to drink more with no bill cockups :D:)

That's Mr. Lad for you, always wanting to improve his operation!

Too bad a lot of other owners don't take the same attitude.

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

• 2 months later...

Alan,

I've never been to your place, but will make it a point next time I'm in patts.

Read your post about the little girl, whose mother does clean up NLD. That was a great

thing that you did and I'm happy to see the amount of money raised to help them out.

Keep up the good work!!!

Many thanks Alan, yet another good reason to go to NLD1. See you there in September buddy.

I'm not sure this is happening anymore. Certainly not to me anyway. I was in NLD1 twice on Friday night, for the first time, and neither time was I shown any chit/bill until I check binned.

I'm not sure this is happening anymore. Certainly not to me anyway. I was in NLD1 twice on Friday night, for the first time, and neither time was I shown any chit/bill until I check binned.

Good point Jimbo, I was also in NLD1, a few weeks ago and was never once shown the bill until I check bin.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 weeks later...

Never had a problem in either LD's and your definitely in the top 5 gogo's on WS. Keep up the good work mate.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

If this doesnt fix what you want to achieve I was impressed by the Kings Group of bars in Patpong in BK, where you have to sign each and every chit to agree it with the total on, at the time of ordering. It works well, is non-intrusive and the staff manage the transaction flow well. This is also reputed to solve any arguments about drinks and their origin and the bill payer's comittment

Good luck either way and glad to see you are thinking about your customers.

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

Sorry I missed this before, I have been ripped off before in an Ago go that is now closing, but soon relocating..............

I will on my next trip look at every check placed in my bin.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

ya good idea bro ill be there the 29th with mav and remenber the first one on u but i got the 2nd lol

• 2 weeks later...

ie never been riped off but my mate bought every girl in the bar a drink without him knowing :mad:

he was gettin to drunk and gettin on like an asshole with the girls, so when he was askin me to check

his bin cos he thought it was wrong i was assuring him that he had acted flash and bought everyone a drink

my moto is;

it's nice to be nice