IGNORED

You ever get sick at a resteraunt?

Legal Eagle

Sorry, my apologies. But I have 16 days before I go to LOS, before I shower up and see my favorite girl from Happy and tonight, well- all I saw was fat white women. Your idea of America might be Hollywood, beaches, blondes, thin tan legs and chiseled abs of steel, asses made of solid conrete and about the size of your palm- You haven't been more lied to in your life!

I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE WOMEN ARE FAT HORRIBLE AND...

Ok, I feel better. Sorry. The tension is killing.

16 days left....

16 days left....

16 days left....

Ooo, you are misstaken there dear sir, i know what the common American Girl/Lady looks like.

I also know that they push away the "lesser slim and trimed" people at the beaches when they are filming a movie there.

And for everybody that thinks that Swedish women is like "The Swedish bikiniteam", you can´t be more wrong.

Most of them are fat and pale........thats why i love LoS :LMFAO:

Regards:Matrix

Ps.sorry for going of topic,back to the food issue.

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Ooo, you are misstaken there dear sir, i know what the common American Girl/Lady looks like.

I also know that they push away the "lesser slim and trimed" people at the beaches when they are filming a movie there.

And for everybody that thinks that Swedish women is like "The Swedish bikiniteam", you can´t be more wrong.

Most of them are fat and pale........thats why i love LoS :LMFAO:

When I think fo Swedish women, I think of leggy blondes in ponytails.

Thanks for ruining my fantasies!!! :)

Im right there with you on LOS! :LMFAO:

A question about this directed at the business owners.

If someone became ill and died from something that they possibly consumed at your establishment, what would your thoughts be?

Taking into consideration that most people eat three meals a day, that would give you roughly a 33% chance to be at fault. Also, a 66% chance to not be at fault.

Would you feel badly? Would you take precautions to make sure it didn't come from your business? Would you just wash your hands of it and say, "not my problem"?

Any business owners care to comment?

Maybe they just put out hot tasty cheap grub & adhere to the best hygiene they can & hope for the best.

Even a noodle wagon here has to be lisenced.

Why do we need to get off on a philosophical discussion of "what if"?

Maybe they just put out hot tasty cheap grub & adhere to the best hygiene they can & hope for the best.

Even a noodle wagon here has to be lisenced.

Why do we need to get off on a philosophical discussion of "what if"?

I am sure that most of the time that Thai people are doing the cooking and the serving correct? I highly doubt that the owners are doing 100% of the food preparations. Would this be a fair statement?

We all know how most Thai people clean their backsides after having a good "poo" correct?.........WITH THEIR HANDS!

If not cleaned properly, with germ killing soap, this can cause MAJOR health issues.

I am sure that most of the time that Thai people are doing the cooking and the serving correct? I highly doubt that the owners are doing 100% of the food preparations. Would this be a fair statement?

We all know how most Thai people clean their backsides after having a good "poo" correct?.........WITH THEIR HANDS!

If not cleaned properly, with germ killing soap, this can cause MAJOR health issues.

555555 now you have a problem with how thais wash there xxx?..... lmao..... coming from a lawyer its even more funny..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

wtf legal eagle, who seriously washes their xxxhole with germ killing soap.... and btw they use a xxx blaster not there bear hands... try it sometime its actually very soothing... can you sue yourself for negligence though if you fail to use the germ soap???

I guess I should have been a little more clear...........If they do not clean their HANDS properly with germ killing soap.

Hand washing saves lives!

I guess I should have been a little more clear...........If they do not clean their HANDS properly with germ killing soap.

Hand washing saves lives!

and a BBBJ-CIM saves blue balls ... your point is ???

maybe your not ready for the 'thailand' experience.

I'm shutting this thread down. If I move it to Soapbox then the original poster cannot see it.

Archived