Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Idiot Celtic Fan attacks Milan Keeper

vboy

I just can't understand the mentality of this guy. OK, even taking into account the fact that he was pissed up and even then going onto the field to celebrate (something I can never understand, mainly because you are going to be banned for life these days. It's called CTV and TV camera's - you can't escape it).

But why oh why did the dickhead attack the keeper? UEFA will surely penalise Celtic and they and their marvellous fans will suffer because of one idiot.

I hope the other fans hunt this guy down and give him his just desserts.

You must be absolutely gutted right now if you're a Celtic fan. You've got the ecstacy of winning, but you know for sure UEFA will hit Celtic where it hurts. Fines, games beyond closed doors, games in neutral grounds/countries or even points deduction or ultimately expulsion/ban.

Thoughts?

ps. Maybe for you conspiracy theorists - was he a Rangers fan in disguise? :Hug1:

They'll get a fine and that's it. He never attacked the keeper either he touced him on the neck. It's embaressing for the keeper IMO. But the guy should not have been on the pitch.

But why oh why did the dickhead attack the keeper? UEFA will surely penalise Celtic and they and their marvellous fans will suffer because of one idiot.

Could you please explain how he 'attacked' the keeper? What i saw was he tapped him on the cheek, and a good 5 seconds after the incident occurred the keeper was rolling on the floor like a woman. Im not being funny but i would feel embarrassed to act like that. Not condoning what the guy did, but nothing can take away Celtic's excellent win.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Could you please explain how he 'attacked' the keeper? What i saw was he tapped him on the cheek, and a good 5 seconds after the incident occurred the keeper was rolling on the floor like a woman. Im not being funny but i would feel embarrassed to act like that. Not condoning what the guy did, but nothing can take away Celtic's excellent win.

It was a bit tongue in cheek. I use the word attack in the loosest possible sense. Still you know what these continental players are like for diving it and faking it. Italy has some of the worst - remember the Totti incident??

It doesn't really matter if he punched him or touched him - the view from UEFA will be the same.

It doesn't really matter if he punched him or touched him - the view from UEFA will be the same.

And no doubt they will punish them more harshly because its a British side.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I have got a feeling it will all become water under the bridge, given that though if it was Leeds Utd, Chelsea or Rangers this would of been blown out of all proportions, i haven't seen the incident yet so my comments are worthless to a degree, anybody got a youtube offering ?

Uefa usually make an example of British teams and I won't be surprised if they dock Celtic the points.On the other hand continental teams would get away with it scot free. The keeper should be fined for making a cunt of himself,granted the fan shouldn't have been on the pitch but Dida chased him half round Glasgow before falling in a snivelling heap. POOF!!

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=trip%207%20to%20pattaya&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16711680&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=9&day=31&hour=10&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Cheers Billy to say the goalkeeper was attacked is laughable, and the play acting after must of been a yellow card offence 555

From what I've seen on BBC World, AC Milan have just shrugged the incident off and aren't going to complain to UEFA about the incident. I would think a fine is still highly likely.

Alan

The guy is a nutcase and will probably regret it for the rest of his life.

But, fcuk ! all he did was tickle the keepers chin. The keeper should be pulled up for obviously faking an assault to try and get the game abandoned.

If you compare it to other incidents in Europe I feel that 1 match behind closed doors is the most likely outcome because of this idiot. Yes I am a Rangers fan but I feel sorry that a night when Celtic have beaten the current European champions the match is secondary.

Add last nights result to the Rangers convincing win on Tuesday night against the French League Leaders away from home (Liverpool lost at home to the team in 17th). All looking good for Scottish football.

Follow Follow

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

What Dickhead running on the pitch but the Goalie is having a Laugh. If I remember rightly he's from Brazil and Rivaldo did the same sort of thing in the World cup.

Come on UEFA sort this play acting out.

What Dickhead running on the pitch but the Goalie is having a Laugh. If I remember rightly he's from Brazil and Rivaldo did the same sort of thing in the World cup.

Come on UEFA sort this play acting out.

Isn't there already some rule about such things ? The 'schwalbe' (spelling?) rule or so ? :Cry4:

I stopped making NY's resolutions

Isn't there already some rule about such things ? The 'schwalbe' (spelling?) rule or so ? :D

Die Schwalbe is an incident when a player makes a dive in the penalty box, trying to get a penalty. That Italian cunt got away with it in the last minute of exra time against Australia during the last world cup, after a fair tackle. The Italian cunts avoided a penalty shoot-out and went on to win the World Cup.

Australians will never take Football seriously unless men start behaving like men. Rolling on the ground for five minutes after a slight tackle, getting strectchered off only to return to the play a minute after that will never be accepted by the majority of Australians. They will rather follow Australian Rules and Rugby League, where the game is played by real men with guts, and where there is no need for cheating. A bit of a punch-up is acceptable now and then and seldom attracts very serious penalties.

Wake up FIFA and get rid of thed cheats like the Italians. I'm afraid it will never happen and sadly I will have to keep my mouth shut when the Aussies call it a poofter's game.

Celtic will NOT have anything other than a fine i garuntee you that.

Hopefully you are right. It is certainly the best case scenario Celtic can hope for. Turns out this moron is 27years old. Saw a good suggestion today. Make him turn up at a 3rd Division ground at Celtic match times and make him paint the railing and cut the grass etc. :D

Hopefully you are right. It is certainly the best case scenario Celtic can hope for. Turns out this moron is 27years old. Saw a good suggestion today. Make him turn up at a 3rd Division ground at Celtic match times and make him paint the railing and cut the grass etc. :Grin_Jump1:

I hope i am wrong and they get the points and financial and stadium peneltiers that anyone else would get. latest rummors is they are gonna lose all 3 points and have a 4 match stadium ban of home fans.

I hope i am wrong and they get the points and financial and stadium peneltiers that anyone else would get. latest rummors is they are gonna lose all 3 points and have a 4 match stadium ban of home fans.

If these latest rumours turn out to be fact then I will distance myself from football the same as our Aussie friends.

If anything,the goalie should be banned for the rest of the competition and Celtic made to pay a token fine.

I'm not a Celtic supporter by the way.If Dida gets away with it then absolutely no effort is being made to cut out the fakers,conmen divers...whatever you wish to call them.

as some of you may know i am a lifelong celtic fan.

my first thoughts are the moron fan should be arrested and charged , im sure he will be.

he should be banned from celtic park for life ,im also sure that will happen.

celtic in my opinion will get a financial fine and probably forced to play a game behind closed doors. but as the recent denmark v sweden game shows eufa may take a harder line and award the game to milan 3-0 . i sincerely hope not.

my feelings on the keeper is that he should be banned from playing football for a long time , he is clearly a cheat .

i dont think eufa will look at his part in the incident though.

the supporter with one stupid action tarnished one of the best reputations in football of how good football supporters behave .

one last note , great result in lyon for rangers , unbelievable , fantastic result . id say they are now favourites to qualify , congratulations.

I'm not a Celtic fan but that would be excessive if it were to happen. A financial penalty would be sufficient (plus, maybe at a push their next home game behind closed doors).

The goalkeeper should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute and be given a lengthy ban.

The same goes for any player that rolls around in agony after a tackle in an attempt to get an opponent sent off. If he was as badly hurt as he is trying to make out, he would be lying still. I really am at a loss as to why referees continually allow players to get away with these kinds of antics.

Alan

I think we can clearly see TWO twats in the video :D

It would not be fair that only one club suffers , and I would not understand why Celtic should lose their points : it did not happen during the match , it was after the match ... the result should stand , IMO .

Edit : one twat was only an overexited supporter , because his team won ... the other one is a professional twat ... :D

Edited by jawadde

I stopped making NY's resolutions

Fucking hell, he went on the pitch, whats the big deal?

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

but as the recent denmark v sweden game shows eufa may take a harder line and award the game to milan 3-0 .

Never heard of eufa, I think you mean UEFA. :)

as some of you may know i am a lifelong celtic fan.

my first thoughts are the moron fan should be arrested and charged , im sure he will be.

he should be banned from celtic park for life ,im also sure that will happen.

celtic in my opinion will get a financial fine and probably forced to play a game behind closed doors. but as the recent denmark v sweden game shows eufa may take a harder line and award the game to milan 3-0 . i sincerely hope not.

my feelings on the keeper is that he should be banned from playing football for a long time , he is clearly a cheat .

the supporter with one stupid action tarnished one of the best reputations in football of how good football supporters behave .

one last note , great result in lyon for rangers , unbelievable , fantastic result . id say they are now favourites to qualify , congratulations.

He handed himself into Parkhead with a reporter from the sun. Banned for life from parkhead. And pleaded guilty to breach at court. back up at the start of nov.

I think it'll be a big fine and nothing else.