Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Idiot Celtic Fan attacks Milan Keeper

vboy

Never heard of eufa, I think you mean UEFA. :OMFG:

your correct ,i did ,just a little typo .

IMHO the incident has beeen taken out of all proportion.

OK the guy shoulkdnt have been on the pitch and he will get what he deserves, also Celtic are sure to get a fine.

But the keeper is a cunt for going down.

Cheers Mick

I think both sides are trying to play it down, which is pretty unusual.

Celtic know they will be punished. Under UEFA rules letting fans on the pitch during a game is unexptable even if all they do is sit down and make everyone tea.

But Milan are embarassed

The guy looks like he was going to put an arm around dida to celebrate or patted him on the back.

and they know they won't get a reply or anything of value to them.

It will be some fines for celtic and possibly a ban on where they play there games.

I think both sides are trying to play it down, which is pretty unusual.

Celtic know they will be punished. Under UEFA rules letting fans on the pitch during a game is unexptable even if all they do is sit down and make everyone tea.

But Milan are embarassed

The guy looks like he was going to put an arm around dida to celebrate or patted him on the back.

and they know they won't get a reply or anything of value to them.

It will be some fines for celtic and possibly a ban on where they play there games.

Yep I agree

If Milan are embarrassed,it's like they're admitting guilt.

A fine for Celtic is enough,I think the whole world recognises that,but that cunt Dida should be banned from the competition

Celtic got away with a £25,000 fine with half suspended. Even in the best case scenario I would have expected more.

Dida suspended for 2 games in CL. Milan to appeal. :D

There is some justice in the world. I hope when Dida is an old man his kids think he is a cunt.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Yes me too.

A cunt.

Same as Rudi Voeller and Frank Rykaard,only ever be remembered for spitting at one another.

Famous German and Barcelona coaches PAAAAAH!!

Hope someone gives that Dida a good twatting outside of the stadium some day :Chokdee3:

Then he'll have good reason to drop like a tons of bricks on the floor

Wish we could put him on the rugby pitch for 10 minutes - then he'd find out what being a man is really like !?!??!?!

:Chokdee:

Watching the video it looks like one of the coaches must have flashed him a "hit the dirt" signal.

Great that Milan got penalized for the keeper taking a swan dive.