IGNORED

Ping-pong tables in Pattaya?

Harley62

On 15/06/2023 at 15:29, MudslideMike said:

I'm on the 6th floor now and all I see is the theatre the arcades and the dance place. And the parking lot... I see one room on the right that's empty and they are doing some sort of repairs. I'm starting to think that's it. 😭

Mike you were very unlucky, as are all us regulars in the ping pong room that was dismantled the day before you came.   I am bummed!

But there is ATT, a great new venue in Mike Mall on Beach Road, 3rd floor.  It’s not free, but it’s a big step up in quality from what we had at Central.  I will be playing more there.  They need more players.  

44 minutes ago, thailien said:

Mike you were very unlucky, as are all us regulars in the ping pong room that was dismantled the day before you came.   I am bummed!

But there is ATT, a great new venue in Mike Mall on Beach Road, 3rd floor.  It’s not free, but it’s a big step up in quality from what we had at Central.  I will be playing more there.  They need more players.  

I don't really like it up there and there's no way I'm paying that much money. I'm not surprised at all about the room being dismantled the day before I try to go considering my luck.

1 hour ago, MudslideMike said:

I don't really like it up there and there's no way I'm paying that much money. I'm not surprised at all about the room being dismantled the day before I try to go considering my luck.

Yes unfortunate timing for sure.  Did you visit ATT?  Why didn’t you like it?

Are you a good player?  What style?  I always like to meet new players.  Maybe I can hit with you as a free guest?

1 hour ago, thailien said:

Yes unfortunate timing for sure.  Did you visit ATT?  Why didn’t you like it?

Are you a good player?  What style?  I always like to meet new players.  Maybe I can hit with you as a free guest?

Yea I'm pretty good. I dunno it's up there all isolated and shit.

• 2 months later...

Jomtien Fitness, located at the junction of Jomtien Second Road and Soi 1, has a ping pong table.

200 baht a visit or 1390 for one month. Perhaps they'll charge a lower one-time rate you tell them you just want to use the table.