IGNORED

Irish Rovers Breakfasts - L.K.Metro

The BUMPER BREAKFAST at THE IRISH ROVERS - in L.K. Metro.

This biggest Bumper breakfast costs 99 Baht - It`s the Best Value in Pattaya.

L.K. Metro is shaped like an 'L' and in the very corner is THE IRISH ROVERS.

2189 THE IRISH ROVERS copy.jpg

Thanks for the head up.... Will def check that out on 7th September for breakfast. Will give my review after that.

It is a good breakfast, filling and all eatable with no fat on the bacon.

The only issue I have is with the seating, it's a high table and a stool which is uncomfortable to sit at. I'd recommended the place to my mate as about 4 of them were going after the gym, they went in but didn't stay because there isn't tables and chairs like in Stags Head which is where they went and where the breakfast is not as good IMO.

It is a good breakfast, filling and all eatable with no fat on the bacon.

The only issue I have is with the seating, it's a high table and a stool which is uncomfortable to sit at. I'd recommended the place to my mate as about 4 of them were going after the gym, they went in but didn't stay because there isn't tables and chairs like in Stags Head which is where they went and where the breakfast is not as good IMO.

. Must agree

Great feed, you need to be hungry for the bumper breakfast and it's very good, but the seating sucks, but at 99฿ can't complain

Well so many people big this up I guess I will give it a whirl

Looks great will try it soon. Why would you buy a small breakfast and tea for 115 when you can get a bumper (with more food) for 99 ?

I recently ordered my PA discount card and then I remembered about this thread.

You can be sure that I will be visiting with card in hand and a hungry appetite next holiday.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Looks great will try it soon. Why would you buy a small breakfast and tea for 115 when you can get a bumper (with more food) for 99 ?

I wasn't hungry - I thought the smaller breakfast would be cheaper - I know now.

defo got to try this place that looks like a good scran ,but before i go to Devils Den or after

exactly what i was thinking, and it said that there was tea with the 99 baht brekky too..WTF!!

I recently ordered my PA discount card and then I remembered about this thread.

You can be sure that I will be visiting with card in hand and a hungry appetite next holiday.

Sorry but the Baht Buster breakfast does not get the privilege card discount, it's already great value for money at B99.

Get your Pattaya Addicts Privilege Card . Discounts and privileges . Click HERE to order your card . Participating businesses

PICKUP POINT for all Privilege Cards: Sapphire Club, soi 15 off Walking Street

Sorry but the Baht Buster breakfast does not get the privilege card discount, it's already great value for money at B99.

Apologies...I just read the T&Cs list for this bar and I stand corrected.

Still plenty of other things I can claim the card on in there.

Of course I will still try the breakfast.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 3 months later...

Great place to watch sports, especially UFC and NFL. Ordered the cheap 99 baht breakfast and it was pretty much inedible and I am not really a picky eater. Blood sausage tasted like wood, the breakfast sausage and pork was dried out, toast was cold. The only thing I ate was the eggs, toast, bit of pork and drank the coffee. Coffee excellent by the way.

Asia 103.JPG

Asia 105.JPG

I've been a few times and that breakfast is amazing. Defo the best in Patts. Almost too good. If i eat it all i'm stuffed for the rest of the day. If i don't finish it i feel guilty leaving good food.

The black pudding was moist and lovely last couple of times I was there, I remember thinking it makes a chance from the usual wooden stuff you get at places

Always been a good place to eat and drink is the 'Rovers! :GrinNod1:

image.png

yes deff the best value. dont buy a thai girl the big one though, ha ha she just looked at it and laughed.

Good breakfast for the price, although the mushrooms are dried out. I can't handle the fried bread, they give me 2 normal slices. Never had black pudding before, taking a liking to it. Best seating is outside where they have some real chairs.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

I had breakfast at Rover's this morning and there was no black pudding included! I asked the waitress about it but she acted like she didn't understand. Looked at other breakfasts served as I was leaving and didn't see black pudding in any. Has this item been dropped from the 99 Bahtbuster breakfast?

Retired

I had breakfast at Rover's this morning and there was no black pudding included! I asked the waitress about it but she acted like she didn't understand. Looked at other breakfasts served as I was leaving and didn't see black pudding in any. Has this item been dropped from the 99 Bahtbuster breakfast?

Yep I have had the big breakfast twice recently with no black pudding. Not a bid deal but I did want to try it.

Bad decision on the IR part not to offer coffee instead of tea.

Did they give you somethig else besides black pudding?

Did they give you somethig else besides black pudding?

No, but still very good value I think, and I had coffee rather than tea.

Retired