Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Privilege Cards - Participating Businesses

PA Privilege Cards

A2K Tattoo - Art Street 10% discount. A2K is located just beside Mike Shopping Mall on Art Street. www.a2ktattoo.com.au

Apple Bar - Soi Chaiyapruek 1 10% discount on all drinks except for Sundays when drinks are already discounted. www.apple-bar.com

Babydolls - Walking Street Soi 15 10% discount on cardholders drinks, excludes lady drinks, barfines, happy hour, ping pong balls and anything else already on special offer. Babydolls only accept the new style cards with magnetic stripe. www.babydollspattaya.com

Baku Cafe & Bar - Soi Buakhao 10% off all food and drinks. Baku is located just off soi Buakaho. If heading South, turn right about 50M past Pattaya City hospital, then take the first right. If heading North, turn left about 30M past Nature View hotel, then take the first right.

Behind the Smile - The Story of Lek, a Thai bargirl in Pattaya, Thailand 10% off the book authored by Owen C Jones. PM me for the discount code behind-the-smile.org

Canterbury Tales - Soi Chaiyapoon 10% Discount on all rooms excluding monthly rates which are already discounted and subject to availability. www.canterburytalescafe.com

DK Car & Motorbike Rentals 10% off all rentals except vehicles already on special offer DK Motorbike Rentals

Father Ted's - Soi Honey 10% off everything.

Kaos - Soi LK Metro 10% off drinks, lady drinks and barfines.

Le Pub - Soi Diamond 10% off everything (excludes happy hour 2pm-7pm).

Lewis Grand hotel - Angeles City 10% discount. Applies to rooms, restaurants, food, beverages and mini-bar. Reservations should be made by email to Reservations@LewisGrand.com stating that you are a Pattaya Addicts member. Please show your Privilege Card on check-in. lewisgrand.com

Life Tattoo - Tipp Plaza 20% discount facebook.com/LifeTattooPattaya/

M Club - Soi 14 off Third Road 10% off customer drinks and food. M Club only accepts the new style cards with magnetic stripe. mclubpattaya.com

O Bar - Soi 6 Spend ฿500 on drinks, get one half priced drink. Spend ฿1,000 on drinks get 10% off. Spend ฿2,000+ on drinks get free room (ST).

Pattaya Golf 10% off golf tours and packages. www.pattayagolf.com

Retox - Soi Lengkee 10% off drinks, food, lady drinks, barfines and rooms. Excludes the Baht buster breakfast which is already great value at ฿98. Retox is located approx 50M from Third Road on the Southern side of Soi Lengkee. Special opening offer: cardholders staying at Retox get a free Baht buster breakfast every morning for the duration for their stay. www.retoxpattaya.com

Sapphire Club - Walking Street Soi 15 10% discount, excludes lady drinks and barfines. Sapphire only accept the new style cards with magnetic stripe. IMPORTANT - card must be handed to service staff when making your first order. sapphirepattaya.com

Scooby's Bar - Second Road 10% discount, excludes happy hour drinks, lady drinks and barfines. Scooby's is located in the Green House complex almost opposite Soi 7.

Spaghetti Bistrot and Bar - Second Road soi 15 10% discount on all food and drinks. Spaghetti Bistrot and Bar is located behind the Avenue shopping centre.

Sugarbaby - Walking Street 10% off customer drinks (except draught beer) and lady drinks (excludes happy hour) sugarbabypattaya.com

Sweethearts - Walking Street ฿999 for a bottle of Finlandia, Smirnoff, Gordon's, Bacardi, Captain Morgan or 100 Pipers. ฿1,599 JW Black, Chivas, Jack Daniel’s, Bombay or Bundaberg. Includes bucket of ice and four bottles of mixers. Additional mixers ฿65, additional ice ฿50.

Sweet Dreams - Soi 6 Spend ฿500 on drinks, get one half priced drink. Spend ฿1,000 on drinks get 10% off. Spend ฿2,000+ on drinks get free room (ST).

Sweet Spot Chocolate Cafe - Buakhao Soi 15 Great coffee and home made sweets, 10% discount. www.sweetspotpattaya.com SweetSpotChocolate

Tequila Reef - Soi 7 10% off all food and drinks. Tequila Reef is a Mexican cantina located about 50M from Beach Road. www.tequilareefpattaya.com

Tequila Reef - Angeles City 10% off all food and drinks in Angeles City Philippines www.tequilareefangeles.com

Thailand Airsoft - 10% discount. Thailand Airsoft sell pistols, AEG's, snipers and all the accessories you need. Custom mods are also available. Please PM CyberHippie to get your discount. www.thailandairsoft.com

Wildcats - Soi BJ 15% off customer drinks (excludes happy hour drinks and other drinks already on special offer) Wildcatsagogo

We are in negotiation with several other businesses and will be adding to this list soon.

Any business owners or managers that may be interested in accepting the Privilege Card please send a PM.

To get your Privilege Card click HERE.

PA Privilege Cards

CHANGE LOG

06/02/2012 I am very pleased to announce DK Car & Motorbike Rentals have joined the Privilege Card Scheme with 10% off all rentals except vehicles already on special offer DK Motorbike Rentals www.pattayahire.com Telephone: 08 9932 6716 (English),Telephone: 08 9546 7216 (Thai), Email: kevin@pattayahire.com 

07/02/2012 The Queen Victoria on Soi 6 added. www.queenvicpattaya.com

10/02/2012 Pattaya golf have joined the Privilege Card Scheme with a discount of 10%. They organise golf tours and tailor made golf holidays. Pattaya golf are officially licensed by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. License no. 14/00285 www.pattayagolf.com 

13/02/2012 I'm pleased to say Scooby's Bar have joined the Privilege Card Scheme. 10% discount, excludes Happy hour drinks, lady drinks and barfines. Scooby's is located in the Green House complex on Second Road almost opposite Soi 7.

14/03/2012 I'm Happy to announce that Teazers have joined the Privilege Card scheme with a discount of 10% (excludes lady drinks).Teazers is located on Walking Street in front of New Living Dolls 1 and opposite Happy a gogo. 

25/03/2012 Baby Dolls are no longer accepting Privilege Cards.

29/03/2012 I'm very pleased to announce Martinell Bar have joined the Privilege Card scheme with a generous 15% discount off drinks including lady drinks, excluding drinks promotions and barfines. Martinell Bar is located just off Second Road in the Smile Avenue complex opposite Mike Shopping Mall. www.martinell-pattaya.com www.facebook.com/MartinellBar

14/05/2012 I'm Happy to announce A2K Tattoo have joined the Privilege Card scheme with a discount of 10%.A2K Tattoo is located beside Mike Shopping Mall on Art Street. www.a2ktattoo.com

17/05/2012 I'm pleased to announce Billabong have joined the Privilege Card scheme with 10% discount on customer beers and spirits. Billabong is located on Soi LK Metro www.billabonghotel.com

24/05/2012 I'm very Happy to announce The Irish Rovers has joined the Privilege Card scheme. They are giving 10% off drinks, food, lady drinks, barfines and rooms. Excludes the Baht buster breakfast and anything else already on special offer. Irish Rovers is located on Soi LK Metro and is open 24 hours. www.the-irish-rovers.com

04/07/2012 I'm very pleased to announce Owen C Jones is kindly giving 10% off his book Behind the Smile. The Story of Lek, a Thai bargirl in Pattaya. PM me for the discount code behind-the-smile.org

06/07/2012 I'm very Happy to announce the Lewis Grand hotel in Angeles City has joined the Privilege Card scheme. 10% discount applies to rooms, restaurants, food, beverages and mini-bar. Reservations should be made by email to Reservations@LewisGrand.com Please state that you are a Pattaya-Addicts member. lewisgrand.com

13/07/2012 I'm very pleased to announce Tequila Reef have re-joined the Privilege Card Scheme. 10% discount applies to all food and drinks. Tequila Reef Cantina is located towards the Beach road end of Soi 7www.tequilareefpattaya.com

21/07/2012 I'm very Happy to announce The Devonshire has joined the Privilege Card scheme. The Devonshire is a restaurant, hotel and bar located on soi Lengkee. 10% discount applies to food and drinks but excludes the specials. The Devonshire only accepts the new style cards with magnetic stripe. IMPORTANT - card must be handed to service staff when placing your order.

25/07/2012 I'm very Happy to announce the Lone Star Texas Grill has joined the Privilege Card scheme. Lone Star is a Texan & Mexican restaurant located on soi Lengkee. 10% discount applies to food and drinks but excludes specials. Lone Star only accepts the new style cards with magnetic stripe. IMPORTANT - card must be handed to service staff when placing your order.

06/08/2012 I'm pleased to report that O bar, O2 Bar & OMG have joined the Privilege Card scheme. Spend ฿500 on drinks, get one half priced drink or a free draught beer at OMG. Spend ฿1,000 on drinks get 10% off. Spend ฿2,000+ on drinks get free room (ST).

24/08/2012 I'm pleased to announce Sweet Dreams and Wet Dreams bars on Soi 6 have joined the Privilege Card scheme. Spend ฿500 on drinks, get one half priced drink. Spend ฿1,000 on drinks get 10% off. Spend ฿2,000+ on drinks get free room (ST).

04/09/2012 OMG is under new ownership and has been removed from the list.

17/09/2012 I'm very pleased to announce Babydolls have re-joined the Privilege Card Scheme. 10% discount applies to cardholders drinks, excludes lady drinks, barfines, Happy hour, ping pong balls and anything else already on special offer. Babydolls only accept the new style cards with magnetic stripe. www.babydollspattaya.com Babydolls is located on Soi 15 off Walking Street opposite What's Up.

19/10/2012 I'm very Happy to announce Night Wish has joined the Privilege Card scheme with a discount of 10% (Excludes lady drinks and bar fines). Night Wish is located onSoi 6 towards the Beach Road end Near Red Point, opposite Jack Tar Bar.

24/10/2012 Discount at Sapphire Club now 10%

13/01/2013 I'm very pleased to announce Gentlemens Club on Soi Diamond has joined the Privilege Card scheme. They are offering 15% discount on customer drinks (excludes Happy hour drinks) to Privilege card holders. gentlemensclubpattaya.com

21/01/2013  I'm very Happy to announce M Club has joined the Privilege Card scheme with 10% off customer drinks and food. M Club is a gentlemen's club located on soi 14 off Third road next to Maxx Central. M Club only accepts the new style cards with magnetic stripe. mclubpattaya.com

01/02/2013 Wet Dreams is under new ownership and has been removed from the list.

03/02/2013 I'm very pleased to announce Thailand Airsoft has joined the Privilege Card scheme and are offering 10% discount. Thailand Airsoft sell pistols, AEG's, snipers and all the accessories you need. Custom mods are also available. Please PM CyberHippie to get your discount. www.thailandairsoft.com

06/02/2013 I'm very pleased to announce The Pier has joined the Privilege Card scheme. Pier in is a large bar playing mainly hip hop with several pool tables, Pier up is a nightclub with live music and international DJs. It's located on Walking Streetnext to Galaxy. Discount 25% at Pier In, 20% at Pier Up, excludes bottles of spirits, wine and Champagne. thepierpattaya.com

21/05/2013 O2 bar is under new ownership and has been removed from the list.

21/08/2013 Dragon Bar is under new ownership and has been removed from the list.

26/08/2013 I'm very pleased to announce Paradise a Go Go has joined the Privilege Card Scheme. They are offering spirit bottles including ice and four bottles of mixers for B999. Brands included are Finlandia, Smirnoff, Gordon's, Bacardi, Captain Morgan and 100 Pipers. If you don't finish the bottle you can take it home or leave it at the bar for your next visit. Paradise a Go Go

01/09/13 Range of premium spirits added to Paradise's offer. ฿1,599 JW Black, Chivas, Jack Daniel’s, Bombay, Bundaberg and Jagermeister.

10/01/2014 I'm very pleased to announce Sweethearts a GoGo has joined the Privilege Card Scheme. ฿999 for a bottle of Finlandia, Smirnoff, Gordon's, Bacardi, Captain Morgan or 100 Pipers. ฿1,599 JW Black, Chivas, Jack Daniel’s, Bombay or Bundaberg. Includes bucket of ice and four bottles of mixers. Additional mixers ฿65, additional ice ฿50. If you don't finish the bottle you can take it home or leave it at the bar for your next visit. Sweethearts a Go Go

28/02/2014 Sapphire Lodge and Teazers removed as they have both closed.

31/03/2014  I'm very pleased to announce Apple Bar has joined the Privilege Card Scheme. They are giving 10% off all drinks except for Sundays when the drinks are already discounted. Apple Bar is located on soi Chaiyapruek 1 a few metres towards the beach from the Jomtien 2nd road junction. Look for the large neon sign. www.apple-bar.com

07/05/2014 Paradise removed as it is under new ownership.

20/10/2014 Blues Factory removed as it has closed.

10/12/2014 The Vault removed as it has closed.

06/03/2015 Windmill removed as they now have their own discount card.

02/06/2015 The Devonshire and Lone Star removed as they no longer accept the card.

02/06/2015 Gentlemens Club removed as it is under new ownership.

02/06/2015  I'm very Happy to announce Butterfly barOffshore bar and Toy Box have all joined the Privilege Card scheme with a discount of 10% (Excludes lady drinks and bar fines). All three bars are located on Soi 6.

25/07/2015 I'm very pleased to announce Retox has joined the Privilege Card scheme with 10% off everything except the Baht buster breakfast. Retox is located approx 50M from Third Road on the Southern side of Soi Lengkee. www.retoxpattaya.com

08/08/2015 I'm very Happy to announce Kaos has joined the Privilege Card scheme with 10% off customer drinks, lady drinks and barfines. Kaos is a gogo bar located on Soi LK Metro near iRovers.

21/12/2015 I'm very pleased to announce The Sweet Spot Chocolate Cafe has joined the Privilege card scheme with 10% discount. The Cafe is located on Buakhao Soi 15. It's the soi directly opposite Nature View hotel. The cafe is about 25M from Buakhao on the North side of the soi. 

27/2/2016 I'm very pleased to announce Wildcats a Gogo has joined the Privilege card scheme with a generous 15% off standard priced customer drinks (excludes Happy hour drinks and other drinks already on special offer)Wildcats is located on Soi BJ a few metres from Walking Street.

01/07/2016 I'm extremely pleased to announce Windmill and Sugarbaby have both joined the Privilege card scheme. Windmill is located on Soi Diamond and is well known as one of the naughtiest bars in town www.windmillpattaya.com WindmillClubPattayaSugarbaby is located on Walking Street on the corner of Soi 14 and has a similar fun atmosphere sugarbabypattaya.com sugarbabyagogopattaya. Both bars are giving 10% off customer drinks and lady drinks (excludes Happy hour) to Privilege card holders.

10/07/2016 Queen Vic removed as they no longer accept our card.

20/02/2017 I'm very pleased to announce both Le Pub and Father Ted's have joined the Privilege card scheme.

20/02/2017 The Pier removed.

03/03/2017 All Night Wish group bars removed as they no longer accept the card.

02/11/2017 I'm very pleased to announce Life Tattoo in Tipp plaza have joined the Privilege card scheme. Life Tattoo are offering a generous 20% discount to card holders. facebook.com/LifeTattooPattaya/ Telephone 099 130 5028.

03/11/2017 Windmill removed.

07/05/2018 I'm extremely pleased to announce Baku Cafe & Bar have joined the Privilege card scheme.

07/05/2018 I'm extremely pleased to announce Spaghetti Bistrot and Bar have joined the Privilege card scheme.

To get your Privilege Card click HERE.