IGNORED

Street food in Pattaya

I love eating off the street in Asia, but never having been in Pattaya, is it available? is it safe? Where is the best spot?

It's all around the place and everything I ate was safe. Cheap too.

Hahaha you can't walk for 10 steps without coming across one, it's all over the place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

Your question sounds almost strange. I'd almost be surprised that you did not know that Patts is of course the food on the street. I love to eat on the street as well. You can put meat skewers, liver, fried sausage, soups, insects, kebabs, vegetables and fruits of all kinds, fish, chicken in all ways, desserts, coffee, etc.. The choice is endless.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Some of the best food and drinks are from the street in Pattaya.

Pad Thai, Meat Skewers, Chilli Basil Pork/Chicken, the soups, ice Treats, fresh cut fruit, Banana & Chocolate Crapes, Iced Tea and Coffee....etc

It's all amazing.

And now I'm hungry!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

A great thing about there being more bargirls is that there will always be street food. It's totally safe, never had an issue in more than 15 years.

Some islands in Thailand there's hardly any streetfood but no hassle with Pattaya, all over the place

Thanks for the feedback, I have been to many parts of Asia but not to Patts. I am arriving for my first trip in Feb 2013, I can't wait, the girls, the food.!! fuck 'm excited!

But there is absolutely no guarantee that it safe.

There is absolutely no guarantee that Kiss Restaurant is safe.

One of my faves is on Second Road, just near the corner of Soi 13/1, a food stand outside the convenience store that does nice chicken or pork noodle soups and rice dishes. Always good for an afternoon snack - 50 baht

There is another stand a little further north on the same side of Second Road just back from the road with quite a few tables and chairs I like too - does soups and other dishes from 40 baht.

At the top of Soi 6/1 is a little lady who does a nice little chicken khraprow and rice for 30 baht.

Not exactly street food, but in the parking lot right beside Sabai Resort/Sabai Room, there is a long row of different little places - it's sort of an outside food court, with heaps of seating - dishes range in price but there is loads of variety - quite a bit of seafood - and always lots of Asians eating there.

Yes, the place where the outdoor restaurant, eat a lot of local people, are a guarantee of reliability and freshness of food. Food in the boilers as they cook in front of you. These local soup kitchens are in addition to good prices and excellent taste and great atmosphere.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Its great, its convenient, its everywhere, and its cheap. You could happily live off of street food. I just wish I could find the Crepe person more often!

I should add these 2 videos.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for posting these videos 999Baht, where is the market featured in the first video?

Is it in Pattaya? If so where?

decovery one of the food guys was in pattaya and said it was the best street food he had so there you go

• 2 weeks later...

When in WS early morning I normally get hungry, I always ask then one of the BGs where there is good food around. I give her the satang and she will go and get it for me, for her and her friends. When I ask the Phad Thai Shrimp vendor myself he would like to have B90, the BGs however pays only 50. I get it cheaper and don't even need to walk and wait for the food.

• 2 months later...

It was interesting to watch the street video. I hope to try phad thai from street vendors.

The street food on Pattaya Klang at night time is amazing.

You'll get one of the best som tams in Pattaya there, you'll get all the Thai's queuing for ages to get a som tam from there woman outside the August suites.

• 5 weeks later...

The only issue I've had in the past with the street vendors is when I drank water from one of those communal coolers. They had a ladle and everybody would just walk up and help themselves. God knows what kind of nastiness was in there. I was not feeling well for a couple of days. Love the food though, can't get enough of it.

Have been eating streetfood in Phuket, Bangkok and Pattaya and never had a problem. The food is delicious and cheap.

When i lived in Bangkok i almost every night brought some chicken noodle soup home - always from the same place just around the corner from my apartment. 30 Baht - and as they got to know me they gave me more and more in the bag - ended up there were food enough for 2-3 persons. :GoldenSmile1:

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 4 months later...

I don't know, I'd stay away from seafood like raw oysters or even some of those fried goodies those vendors sell along the beach.

Sometimes it's just bad luck.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived