Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Free Drinks All Night + Special prices on bar fines

Alan lad

hi guys

Well i am giving this board the heads up first 24hrs before others .

THIS coming WED night 26th starting at 8 pm we will be having free drinks all night just as we did when we reopened !

This went down well with so many last time that we were looking for a reason to do it again .

so PLEASE do come down and have a few drinks with us .

dont forget to ask about the specials on bar fines that night

alan

Why wasn't your son born a week later!?... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

hi guys

SORRY oliver was born on the 27 th BUT this day is a family day so we are having the party on the 26 th .

No at 2 yrs he wont be there as he will be asleep but we can all party on his behalf

alan

Oh Sure Shane: Have it just before I arrive. Oh Well will have to stand the birthday boy (or his dad) to an ale or 2 when we arrive next month. Take care of the little one and make sure to pick up the tab for his barfines. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

hi guys

hey wolfy last time he was in the bar the little guy had about 30 girls wanting to play with him at once ,all he wanted to do was run away .

For him too many tits at one time !

alan

Best thing about being his age or mine is that you can do some pretty strange things and all they say is "isn't that cute." (works for me). Sure all concerned will enjoy the Birthday Party.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Why are tits like toy trains?

Because they're for the kid, but daddy likes to play with them too!

Happy Birthday to Oliver. See you soon, Shane!

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Ill maybe make it for his 3rd birthday :(

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

hi guys

I just want to say THANKs to all those who came out for my sons birthday ,it was a great night

alan

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys

Well i am giving this board the heads up first 24hrs before others .

THIS coming WED night 26th starting at 8 pm we will be having free drinks all night just as we did when we reopened !

This went down well with so many last time that we were looking for a reason to do it again .

so PLEASE do come down and have a few drinks with us .

dont forget to ask about the specials on bar fines that night

alan

CONVEY MY BEST WISHES to ur son.............................

SO SAD THAT I PLANNED FOR FEB 2008

OTHERWISE I MUST JOIN THE PARTY.....Well may be some other time in future........... :D

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO