IGNORED

Getting rid of man boobs, moobs, and or mannery glands

Tengu

if u got man boobs man, its probley to late

maybe u let yourself become a fat cunt for years and never trained chest ?

or maybe u did testosterone and never had a god pct plan

just my opinion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how much progress the OP made.

I had surgery to get rid of my man boobs. Once you get the glandular tissue only surgery will correct the problem.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 2 weeks later...

Eat really clean/lean foods and less carbs. And no alcohol.

Also try taking a daily zinc supplement, as this will raise your testosterone levels.

This is what works for me.

Eat really clean/lean foods and less carbs. And no alcohol.

Also try taking a daily zinc supplement, as this will raise your testosterone levels.

This is what works for me.

Ah, good advice, unfortunately at 61 YO having been active I find life outside LOS life a necessary drudge to get by to afford to keep returning and enjoying the delights of LOS. I would love to get fit again but when I get I get home from work "I am knackered", I can only afford LOS by working at my age. I do not think there is any supplement that replaces "mental to physical" capacity outside age restriction and worry that many younger are striving to maintain something that should be natural.

I didnt notice your age before, best of luck whatever you try out. Low T is something I suffer from despite being younger, so need all the help I can get lol.

Archived