IGNORED

Getting rid of man boobs, moobs, and or mannery glands

Tengu

This post is meant to quote the OPs query about testosterone.

Get your test measured. If you are in the normal range, and you decide to get test shots, then you can expect a degree of conversion(aromatization) to estrogen which can cause breast growth and erection problems. If you decide to use anti-estrogens such as Arimidex, be aware that if your estrogen drops to low - you can develop erection problems, and feel like shit. Also, Nolvadex(used for estrogen related breast growth) can cause erection problems. Therefore, if you do not opt for a doctors supervision,I would

suggest using Andriol capsules(google). TAKE WITH AT LEAST 28 GRAMS OF FAT because you achieve 16 times the absorption rate of a non fat meal. The aromatazation is very very low, it is very easy on the liver, and has a minimal effect on BP.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, it's been a good little bit of time since I started this thread. I really appreciate everyone's input. I knew there were many options, but the info here is very detailed and useful. Of course it is. We are PA members.

Here is what I have done as of late to reverse my problem.

I've been swimming daily. Well, almost daily. During my swims I do 8 warm up laps and then I do HIIT (interval training) about 10 sets. Then a cool down of 6 laps.

At home I have made it a challenge that whenever I want to do something different, I have to drop and do 15 push ups.

So, even before I turn the TV Channel. I thought this would be a good way of incorporating push ups into my life. I am doing open and closed push ups.

As far as diet goes..... I've not been munchie eating at night which helps me feel great in the morning.

My core diet is now chicken breast and steamed veggies. One big meal a day. With a bottle of wine.

Yes, I know this is counter-productive, but it's the only part of my day which I can just kick back and enjoy.

This whole project has been going on for about 2 months. At least the swimming. I can really notice a difference. People I know have also told me that I look thinner / muscular.

My overall goal is to develop an eating habit and exercise habit that I can stick to for the next decade or two.

Thanks and please keep it coming!!

It wasn't me

I'd recommend you buy 'The Okinawa Program'. Its a book based on the results of the 25+ year Okinawa Centenarian Study. Since your in Japan already it would be pretty ideal.

If your interest is in longevity, you need to make sure your taking care of the following. These are basically non-negotiable: -

1. Happiness (stress free, active social life, lots of laughter, and living in line with your values)

2. High quality, nutritionally dense diet

3. Fitness http://healthandstrength.org/2012/06/18/what-fitness-actually-is/

4. ENOUGH sleep, however much that may happen to be - Just make sure your getting enough.

I also take a variety of very specific foods/supplements. The whole 'eat a varied diet' doesn't really hold true anymore, since traditional health promoting diets died out with the modern day food industry. We not only don't eat anywhere near the amount of whole, nourishing foods, but the few we do eat aren't anywhere near as nutritional as it used to be. I take the following: -

1. 4-5 brazil nuts. I take them as their the best natural source of selenium there is, and selenium has a strong link to overall health and longevity. It's also massively important for testosterone production and my gym regimen. This stuff will make you a god dam sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

2. 1000-5000IU Vitamin D - UK only. Pretty much determines bone health, and is massively important for immunity.

3. 15mg Zinc acetate. I follow a pescatarian diet, however I don't eat that much fish generally. My dietary zinc intake is generally pretty low, and zinc's one of those minerals you just don't want to be low on.

4. Turmeric (for its curcumin content). It's an indian spice attributed with a wide variety of health benefits.

5. Gamma-tocopherol Vitamin E - by far the best form of vitamin E. One of the best anti-oxidants around.

6. High quality multivitamin - A lot of the stuff in multivits is totally useless, but I take one anyway as a basic back up on the road.

There's plenty of other stuff I would take too, but its a budget issue.

This is BIG topic lol.

http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/research/swimming.htm. Ok so there's some good points being made but I'm not sure that 1 meal is going to be what ya want to do for fat loss ...small meals often or the key every 3 hrs....zink and magnesium are needed for natural test production but if he's aromatising it won't solve his problem if he's got bitch titties if you want a natural estrogen reducer then trans -resvitrol is a good option it's found in red wine but a supplement is what you want...swimming is great exercise but read the top link maybe there's better fat loss options that you can incorporate

I'd recommend you buy 'The Okinawa Program'. Its a book based on the results of the 25+ year Okinawa Centenarian Study. Since your in Japan already it would be pretty ideal.

If your interest is in longevity, you need to make sure your taking care of the following. These are basically non-negotiable: -

1. Happiness (stress free, active social life, lots of laughter, and living in line with your values)

2. High quality, nutritionally dense diet

3. Fitness http://healthandstre...ss-actually-is/

4. ENOUGH sleep, however much that may happen to be - Just make sure your getting enough.

I also take a variety of very specific foods/supplements. The whole 'eat a varied diet' doesn't really hold true anymore, since traditional health promoting diets died out with the modern day food industry. We not only don't eat anywhere near the amount of whole, nourishing foods, but the few we do eat aren't anywhere near as nutritional as it used to be. I take the following: -

1. 4-5 brazil nuts. I take them as their the best natural source of selenium there is, and selenium has a strong link to overall health and longevity. It's also massively important for testosterone production and my gym regimen. This stuff will make you a god dam sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

2. 1000-5000IU Vitamin D - UK only. Pretty much determines bone health, and is massively important for immunity.

3. 15mg Zinc acetate. I follow a pescatarian diet, however I don't eat that much fish generally. My dietary zinc intake is generally pretty low, and zinc's one of those minerals you just don't want to be low on.

4. Turmeric (for its curcumin content). It's an indian spice attributed with a wide variety of health benefits.

5. Gamma-tocopherol Vitamin E - by far the best form of vitamin E. One of the best anti-oxidants around.

6. High quality multivitamin - A lot of the stuff in multivits is totally useless, but I take one anyway as a basic back up on the road.

There's plenty of other stuff I would take too, but its a budget issue.

This is BIG topic lol.

BAM!!

Sounds like some good stuff here. I'm gonna have to research, but thanks for laying it all out.

I've never heard of the Okinawa Program. I'll have to check it out.

I never thought zinc was that vital.

Is there a natural food that has sufficient amounts of zinc where you wouldn't need the pills?

I'm a total newbie to this, but I know the vitamin brands would sell you cow piss if they could market it.

I just wanna look good naked......

It wasn't me

BAM!!

Sounds like some good stuff here. I'm gonna have to research, but thanks for laying it all out.

I've never heard of the Okinawa Program. I'll have to check it out.

I never thought zinc was that vital.

Is there a natural food that has sufficient amounts of zinc where you wouldn't need the pills?

I'm a total newbie to this, but I know the vitamin brands would sell you cow piss if they could market it.

I just wanna look good naked......

Estrogen is our enemy. Zinc is an important weapon in the battle. Training with heavy weights stimulates testosterone production.

I've reduced my recommended reading dramatically over the years. The Okinawa Program is one of the top books out there. The exercise recommendations perhaps aren't up to scratch, but the rest is excellent. It's pretty much the perfect starter book for the whole field in my opinion.

Oysters are pretty much the best natural source of zinc known, which is also why they got their rep as a 'natural aphrodisiac'. Red meat, and cheese also contain a fair amount. Depending on what type of diet you choose, they could be potentially great, or bad. Unless your a vegetarian/vegan, your probably get enough anyway. Supp with it, or eat oysters if your doing heavy lifting, or have a serious lack of testosterone. I originally harped on about zinc because we don't know whether you actually have moobs, or just have fat.

Your right about the supplement market too. I always emphasise the need for quality supps. The problem is knowing how to recognise them, and what vitamins/minerals etc are ok when artificially produced, and what are not only a waste of time but potentially hazardous.

If you wanna look good naked, strip the fat and improve your posture. If you want/need extra muscle, 3 months of quality exercise at the gym will turn any skinny physique to looking pretty dam good.

Find a pic of the physique you want and post it up here - and make sure there roughly the same build (body type) as you too!

Youtube Dan Macdonald on youtube. Emulate his green smoothie diet and your weight will fall off. Once your weight falls off you may find that the boobs don't go away, so just have the simple surgery.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a tendency to "man boobs" no amount of training alone will help. You need to get your hormones under control. You have too much estrogen in the body, thus you're getting female traits. To get rid of the problem you need to look at both sleep, nutrition, training and other lifestyle factors in your environment.

Try to get your body fat down more. The body is a complete system, you can incline, decline, hang-out-window-cline, whatever but without lowering the body fat the moobs will be there. Its like doing 200 sit-ups a day hoping for a 6-pack but if the body fat is high then your never see your wash board abs. My advise is:

-do compond movements in the gym, dip, pull up, dead lift and squat. Those should make up your main part of your workout with everything else fitting around that.

-sprint instead of running

-cut down on all the animal protein and milk. instead go for walnuts and fruit because they give you the right nutrients so your body makes its own protein

-buy this book: Allen Carr, easyweight to lose weight. it will change your life and how you tink about food. ''If you set a baby in a crib with a rabbit and a apple, its first instinct is not to eat the rabbit and play with the apple''

Try to get your body fat down more. The body is a complete system, you can incline, decline, hang-out-window-cline, whatever but without lowering the body fat the moobs will be there. Its like doing 200 sit-ups a day hoping for a 6-pack but if the body fat is high then your never see your wash board abs. My advise is:

-do compond movements in the gym, dip, pull up, dead lift and squat. Those should make up your main part of your workout with everything else fitting around that.

-sprint instead of running

-cut down on all the animal protein and milk. instead go for walnuts and fruit because they give you the right nutrients so your body makes its own protein

-buy this book: Allen Carr, easyweight to lose weight. it will change your life and how you tink about food. ''If you set a baby in a crib with a rabbit and a apple, its first instinct is not to eat the rabbit and play with the apple''

Some of your advice is legit, but this line is pure crap. Your body can not make essential amino acids (phenylalanine, valine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine, methionine, leucine, lysine, and histidine). You have to get those from the diet. Besides that there is almost no useful protein in fruit. The protein in walnuts doesn't have a high biological value. Protein is not just protein. You get the best range of amino acids and the highest biological value from meat, eggs and milk. That's why the people who really need to grow muscle and cut fat eat tons of those foods every day. The bodybuilders and fitness athletes.

The body produces protein itself, provided we are getting our twenty necessary amino acids. Amino acids fall into two groups, essential and non-essential. Eleven of the amino acvids, those called non-essential, are already in our system. The essential amino acids need to be sourced externally, therefore through our intake. These essential amino acids are found in plants and best replenished be eating vegetables. We do not need animal or animal products to get protein. What your talking about is bodybuilding but i'm sure that the OP isnt looking to be posing on stage in a thong, he wants to lose his moobs.

Free your mind from big foods bullshit. If Humans were meant to eat meat then nature would have given us the tools to do so. Ever tried ripping a cow apart with your bare hands and teeth? release your mind brother :GoldenSmile1: and ......

Very controversial topic. You sound like you've been reading 80-10-10.

It's also not a valid argument - nature didn't intend for us to eat any specific food/s. We can live off any old crap and survive to replication age - and that is the ONLY important thing when bringing nature into a diet debate.

Meat can have its healthy place in diet if the overall diet is healthy. Also, just because our digestive system is best designed to eat fruit and leaves, doesn't mean that these are the only foods that we should eat bar none. No frugivore eats more than 60% fruit. There are no vegan primates in nature.

I personally agree with a lot of vegan philosophy, and that veganism, if intelligently approached can be a healthy diet. It is however an extremely complex diet to get right and requires constant blood testing, especially after the 2 year mark.

Also, the non-essential amino acids aren't already in our system, but our body can create all the protein it needs from the essential amino acids which are all present in all plant foods.

I'll guess if you dont here from me in 2 years then you are correct and i am wrong :Sick5:

Ok, it's been a good little bit of time since I started this thread. I really appreciate everyone's input. I knew there were many options, but the info here is very detailed and useful. Of course it is. We are PA members.

Here is what I have done as of late to reverse my problem.

I've been swimming daily. Well, almost daily. During my swims I do 8 warm up laps and then I do HIIT (interval training) about 10 sets. Then a cool down of 6 laps.

At home I have made it a challenge that whenever I want to do something different, I have to drop and do 15 push ups.

So, even before I turn the TV Channel. I thought this would be a good way of incorporating push ups into my life. I am doing open and closed push ups.

As far as diet goes..... I've not been munchie eating at night which helps me feel great in the morning.

My core diet is now chicken breast and steamed veggies. One big meal a day. With a bottle of wine.

Yes, I know this is counter-productive, but it's the only part of my day which I can just kick back and enjoy.

This whole project has been going on for about 2 months. At least the swimming. I can really notice a difference. People I know have also told me that I look thinner / muscular.

My overall goal is to develop an eating habit and exercise habit that I can stick to for the next decade or two.

Thanks and please keep it coming!!

Keep it up buddy you are doing well.

The secret is making exercise a habit and part of your lifestyle.

I don't like real strict diets myself because to be successful it has to be something your prepared to do for the rest of your life. So eat sensibly, cut out the junk food and plenty of fresh fruit and veg and hopefully a long, happy ,healthy life

We can live off any old crap and survive to replication age - and that is the ONLY important thing when bringing nature into a diet debate.

Isn't being able to easily replicate also a factor? So many people have problems getting pregnant these days. I'm sure diet and lifestyle accounts for 99% of those problems. I'm very careful about my diet and my wife literally got pregnant in 1 shot. Sorry, it's getting a bit off topic now.

It would be very rare for someone to have a genetic defect that would mean they couldn't reproduce, so I definitely agree about diet and lifestyle being the determining factors there.

Nowadays though, its still not a wide spread problem, and replication age is puberty, its not 18, which is often associated with appropriate child bearing age in our culture (and I've not personally heard of any cases where people of this age actually have much trouble conceiving, although there are undoubtedly a few cases). Puberty usually starts between 11 and 13 years of age. It does occur a lot earlier nowadays but this was rarely the case a hundred or so years ago. In scandinavia girls used to hit puberty around 16 or 17 around 150 years ago, but that has declined as their diet has changed.

To bring this back on topic a little: The more fat we carry, the less active we are, and the type of foods we eat all have massive effects on our hormones - Moobs being a potential side effect...

This thread was about the OP's moobs wasnt it?

Sooo... you want me and Jack to delete our posts and go elsewhere? lol.

The ops questions were thoroughly covered 3 weeks ago.

I brought the post back on topic in my reply above.

There are no forum rules that say other people are not allowed to query posts that they have questions about, even if they go slightly off topic.

I really don't understand why you posted this.

Hey guys,

I've been taking all this in, and it's all great stuff. Not just for moons, but general lifestyle.

Right now I'm in AC. Even the girls here grab my chest and say "bigger than mine". One day I hope that changes.

There are no quick fixes. I reckon about 6 months to a year of better diet, more swimming and push ups.

I'm also keen on the zinc and amino acids.

Diet seems to be the biggest factor. I've been doing well, I think.

When I get a menu, I steer clear of deep fried foods and sweets completely.

The one thing I'm most proud of myself for is not night munching. It's hard to walk down Walking Street and avoid picking up some deep friend pork with sticky rice, but I've been vigilant this far.

As always, I greatly appreciate the advice and eager to read others thoughts on the matter.

Cheers!!!!

It wasn't me

• 4 weeks later...

To reduce estrogen producing food in your diet, Stop eating soy products such as tofu and soy milk. As a quasi vegetarian this was not easy or convenient for me as I was getting a lot of protein from soy. But here are other milk substitutes such as rice, almond and cocoanut milk.. What I'd like to find would be goat's milk powder, preferably organic.

• 2 weeks later...

The only way to remove man boobs is with surgery. Often the boobs contain glandular tissue, similar to women. It is called Gynecomastia. Glandular tissue does not go away with diet or workouts.

True as a forer fat bastard I lostb11 stone I have loose skin under my arms , tits and in my goin which I fooling hate docs say all the punishing exercise I do now will just make it worse as I lose more weight . Removal ot lipo of the chest will do it

Marit

True as a former fat bastard I lost 11 stone I have loose skin under my arms , tits and in my groin which I fooking hate docs say all the punishing exercise I do now will just make it worse as I lose more weight . Removal or lipo of the chest will do it

Marit

• 3 months later...

Avoid soy products, cannabis products alcohol (especially beer ...Bhuuhuu.. :beer9: )

Eat more red meat, exercise, watch porn and or get some... :03: Yup..your t levels goes up with your willy..

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "

very many people advise eat chicken breast , well in the west the nearest you can get to a completly processed food is commercial chicken jampacked with hormones and anti-biotics fed almost entirely on some form of bulked up fish pellets and then injected with (hopefully) distilled water , but up to you

Archived