IGNORED

Hilton Buffet Lunch Review.

I find people are getting more lazy when going out to eat. try to step it up a little and wear something nice instead of shorts and sandals

now i know where to eat good lunch! perfect since im staying next door too VT6...5555

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

The dress code is casual during lunch,I don't know about diner.Lunch cost 380 Baht including tax and service charge.Bottle of water 30 Baht.I find it a very good value since few days ago I ate at Pizza Hut and ordered medium pepperoni wich is 8" or 20cm.with very little pizza sauce,pepperoni and even less cheese for the same cost of Hilton bufet.056.JPG058.JPG059.JPG060.JPG061.JPG062.JPG

063.JPG

The dress code is casual during lunch,I don't know about diner.Lunch cost 380 Baht including tax and service charge.Bottle of water 30 Baht.I find it a very good value since few days ago I ate at Pizza Hut and ordered medium pepperoni wich is 8" or 20cm.with very little pizza sauce,pepperoni and even less cheese for the same cost of Hilton bufet.

I agree...the pizza's a very expensive in relative terms.

I'm really looking forward to trying the buffet there.

The pictures of the desserts have my mouth watering.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Before grammar cops arrive....

Bufet = Buffet. 55555

• 2 weeks later...

The photos make it obvious it is more of an adult no sandals at least places. I would assume the standard sign of No shoes No Shirts No Service doesn't mean sandals LOL

Hopefully kids are not allowed under teenage years anyway. Great photos thanks to the guy that posted them

I am so there for this dining experience, hope it is still available august and sept, just going to have beans on toast tonight.

There is another buffet available on 5th floor all you can eat in an hour and a half, with free soft drinks and ice cream about 250 or 300 if I remember correctly , grilled meats , hot and cold sea foods, salads pasta dishes, great value and very tasty, last sept 2011.

Thanks to all posters for info and pictures.

I am so there for this dining experience, hope it is still available august and sept, just going to have beans on toast tonight.

There is another buffet available on 5th floor all you can eat in an hour and a half, with free soft drinks and ice cream about 250 or 300 if I remember correctly , grilled meats , hot and cold sea foods, salads pasta dishes, great value and very tasty, last sept 2011.

Thanks to all posters for info and pictures.

What is the name of the one on 5th floor?

Tried it for dinner . It was pretty good 700 per.

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Adding scan of the Hilton buffet offerings that I picked up while there. Since I haven't tried any of the other meals there, cannot comment on their quality, just posting the details of what they offer. Monday to Thursday and Saturday lunch is 380 baht inc tax and service, Friday seafood lunch is 420.

Lunch buffets

Hilton buffet dinner.jpg

Dinner buffet options

Hilton Buffet lunch.jpg

Looks fab thanks for the info.

The dress code is casual during lunch,I don't know about diner.Lunch cost 380 Baht including tax and service charge.Bottle of water 30 Baht.I find it a very good value since few days ago I ate at Pizza Hut and ordered medium pepperoni wich is 8" or 20cm.with very little pizza sauce,pepperoni and even less cheese for the same cost of Hilton bufet.056.JPG058.JPG059.JPG060.JPG061.JPG062.JPG

Thanks for the pics.

Looks quality.

• 1 month later...

Sounds great and excellent value. I will definitely be eating here when I go in October.

• 6 months later...

Couple of questions:

- has anyone had the Hilton buffet lately?  Is the quality still the same?  Prices consistent with those posted?

- has anyone taken a TG?  If so, how did she react?

I am staying at the Hilton for a couple of nights in November, and it just seems too easy NOT to just go there for lunch at least once.  TG that I expect to be spending time with is not very "imaginative" when it comes to food and always sticks to Thai food.  I've also heard/read that the Hilton can have a tendency to make BGs feel uncomfortable.  If there may be issues, I will plan to go alone when she is not around.

Couple of questions:

- has anyone had the Hilton buffet lately?  Is the quality still the same?  Prices consistent with those posted?

- has anyone taken a TG?  If so, how did she react?

I am staying at the Hilton for a couple of nights in November, and it just seems too easy NOT to just go there for lunch at least once.  TG that I expect to be spending time with is not very "imaginative" when it comes to food and always sticks to Thai food.  I've also heard/read that the Hilton can have a tendency to make BGs feel uncomfortable.  If there may be issues, I will plan to go alone when she is not around.

that's bullshit mate, I go there for lunch once a week and there's always loads of thai girls there, all happily tucking in, it's a great spot for lunch

that's bullshit mate, I go there for lunch once a week and there's always loads of thai girls there, all happily tucking in, it's a great spot for lunch

Great!  Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

The best thing about lunch at the Hilton for me was the room and the view of the water.  It's a pretty relaxing place to be, especially when the lunch crowd thins out. The food was decent, but there are other spots with good food.

Went for the buffet around Christmas time. Big let down. Mantra is the best buffet in town. Pricey but excellent.

• 7 months later...

Why let down, a lot of people.

Want to visit buffet in December.

Butterfly, maomao, ting tong, Yuri always  :Drunk1:

33 years. 14 trips to Pattaya! 15h trip November-December

ibar and soi6 guy 🇹🇭

Archived