Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

how long ?

Alan lad

hi guys

well there has been some talk about girls being friendly or not ?

As a bar owner i would like to know how long after you have sat down do you want a girl to come say hello ?

Or do you want to be left alone till you tell a girl to come over to sit with you ?

Remember guys you might think that the girl understand that you are looking at her ,but other times she might not know you want HER to come sit with you now.

anyway whats the best thing that suits you ??

alan

Edited by Alan lad

THERES ALOT TO BE SAID ABOUT BEING CALLED INTO A BAR JUST TO BE FORGOTTEN..MENTALITY ARE OFTEN THE SAME HERE AS FAR AS BARS ARE CONCERNED..THE BARS THAT YOU SHOULD BE LEARNING FROM ARE IN Ban Chang WHERE THE GIRLS ARE REAL TAKE CARE GIRLS..THE 5 MINUTE SHOULDER massage FROM ANY WEARY TOURIST IS ALWAYS A WELCOME..OFTEN THE GIRL IS BOUGHT A DRINK AND GIVEN A TIP..SHE DONT HAVE TO BE SEXY--SHE IS SHOWING A TAKE CARE ATTITUDE WHICH IS WELCOME TO ANY CUSTOMER.. GO TO Ban Chang TO SEE THERE BARS FULL BECAUSE OF TAKE CARE GIRLS GIVING SHOULDER/NECK MASSAGES TO FALANGS..SELL MORE LADY DRINKS AND MORE TIPS FOR THE GIRLS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

hi guys

As a bar owner i would like to know how long after you have sat down do you want a girl to come say hello ?

Or do you want to be left alone till you tell a girl to come over to sit with you ?

Remember guys you might think that the girl understand that you are looking at her ,but other times she might not know you want HER to come sit with you now.

alan

First, Thanks for asking our opinions on the forums Alan.

I prefer to call my own choice over to sit with me. Sometimes it takes 10 to 15 minutes for me to get my bearings and see who fits my fancy. I usually use a service girl to send the message. If she is on stage she usually has to finish the song she is dancing and then comes down if she is interested in me. If she is walking the bar then I hope I can get the message across easily. If I can't , I still use service to relay my desires. I think service girls are the best way to communicate. I don't like being jumped by a bunch of girls within minutes of sitting. Thanks for asking.

When i go in a go go bar i hate it when the girl blatently hits on you for a drink straight away, FFs lets have a little fun first ?

thanks. alan, 4 the interest .i personally would like 2 have a few drinks first,b4 any girl asks 4 a drink, it always puts me off and leave as soon as possible

i tend to make a point of never buying a drink for a girl who asks for one, if a girl come and sits with me who i like then after a while il offer her a drink. If i want to show im interested in a girl then il just smile at her and if she returns the smile she will normally come over when she can

When i go in to a place, a bar or go go or whatever i like to sit down little bit on my own and look around what the place has to offer.

sometimes a man not even have the chance to check out whats around,and if that happends it for me time to move.

Yes, thanks for considering our opinions Alan. Your establishment is on my list of places to visit next month. I think that it is hard to make set rules as people prefer different things. I agree that nobody likes being blatantly hit for lady drinks as soon as they have sat down though.

I would just love it if the girls in any Go Go bar paid more attention. You do not have to be an expert in body language to tell if somebody is interested in you or not and there is nothing more off putting for a customer to be sitting with a girl that is not his type who will not get the message and move on. It is equally as frustrating if you like a girl but she never even looks in your direction. Most regulars have worked out ways around these problems but a lot of customers will just leave rather than risk offending the girl.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

In a gogo bar I like to be able to sit down and have a bit of a look at the selection before one latches on. I prefer to let the girl that I am interested in through eye contact and a bit of smiling. I find that way at least you know that she is not repulsed by you. This has worked fairly well for me in the past.

However probably the best gogo girl I have spent time with selected me and it was in NLD1. I didn't even see her coming and she just introduced herself to me in a nice sort of way... :P .

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i personally dont think its how long they take to sit next to you, its if they start asking for a drink as soon as they sit down, if i start talking to the lady and she doesn't ask for a drink i will always buy one for her, but if she is really pushy i normally just down my drink and move on. just my thoughts

I enjoy talking to the Mamasan or managers first just to let them know what I am considering and most times their ideas go right in line with mine. I may even indicate a particular lady then listen to what they have to say about them. Even so a drink is offered for services. If I have a lady sit with me and there is talk between us I will always buy her a drink as I am taking her time and to her that is worth something. (works for me)

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

I don't like being jumped by a bunch of girls within minutes of sitting either. It's a real bummer, and actually keeps me out of the bars.

I would like to be left alone until I am at least 1/2 done with my 1st. drink. After that, I don't mind the girls acknowledging my presence with a simple "Sawasdee". If I'm interested in them, I'll take it from there.

Thanks for asking.

Edited by zip

I hate it when the girls come over as soon as my ass hits the seat.

There should at least be some eye contact from me before they make a move. I too refuse to buy a drink when asked, unless the girl is a previous bar fine.

As most have said I dont like to be hit up for a drink before I ask if she would like one. Dont bring your friends along to see if I'll buy them a drink..I end up feeling like a dick, cause I will say no.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I prefer to call the girl over. I have left a bar many times, because i have felt too uncomfortable to ask to change girls. In an ideal world, if its silent between the both of us for any longer than 5 minutes on our first meet, then she should move on, and let someone else have a chance.

hi guys

alan

I prefer to call the girls over.

Right or wrong, when BGs come over unsolicited, I still feel obligated to chat and buy drinks and sometimes find it difficult to get them to move on when I'm not interested.

Just as long as they leave me alone, im not always a happy chap and dont like to get hit up for drinks from hardcore women.

If im interested in one, i will let them know about it easy enough....

"Talk to Jesus"

Very rarely do I offer a BG a LD that comes over to sit with me uninvited.Mostly I think the less attractive ladies have to show more

initiative,or they might not catch many customers eye.If I decided to stay for a second drink I will most always invite a lady over to join

me for a drink.

"A fool and his money are soon partying"

hi guys

Thanks for the feed back ,it does help me to give you a better service .

I will on my return ,start telling the girls (again) not to ask for drinks and give guys plenty of time to settle .

what i ask sound stupid BUT it is interesting to see how you all feel about things .

what do you do to call a girl over that you might like ,i ask this as some times girls tell me that they did not know if it is her that you are wanting . So being Thai and not wanting to loose face she might go sit down rather than come over to say hello and NOT be wanted .

What should i tell the girls about this ,how do you like to do things

alan

One of the most annoying things about buying a girl a drink in a go go bar is that very often they will take one sip and then it is their turn to dance again and you can then be sitting there for about 20 minutes before they come back by which time I generally am ready to move on.

I believe that in your place Alan this does not happen as I recall buying one of your girls a drink and she sat talking with me for ages and said that she didn't have to dance as I had bought her a drink.

Is this your policy or the girl's decision?

I smile this absolutly brilliant smile and nod my head. Or simply wave them to my side. My dashing latin looks take care of the rest. Your place is good and defintly was one of our nightly haunts. Lovely girls, and not that many pushy ones.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

hi guys

what do you do to call a girl over that you might like ,i ask this as some times girls tell me that they did not know if it is her that you are wanting . So being Thai and not wanting to loose face she might go sit down rather than come over to say hello and NOT be wanted .

What should i tell the girls about this ,how do you like to do things

alan

I am not shy and typically do the come hither wave as Thai's do. If anyone looses face it is I since she may not respond. The thing I like about Patts is the girls have a choice.

I'd prefer a gal that personally chose to sit with me upon my invitation than being sent by her Mamasan to go see that Farang.

Edited by kunjon

I also don't like when the girls approach me. I mean let's say there are 30 available girls in the bar. So the chance to hit the (in customer's eye) right/best girl is 3-4% (1 / 30). Maybe you will like 3 or 4 of them and don't mind taking any of these four but still this would only make up 13%. So the best is if they just keep dancing.

Talking to a service girl is probably the best, that's what I do.

And it is definitely a turn-off if the girl asks for a drink after couple of sentences. I mean, I don't mind asking her after let's say10 minutes but before that I really don't like it. Sometimes I do buy them a drink then but it will not make me barfine her.

As stated before the best thing is if the girls just hold back and go to the customer as soon as they see an obvious sign or are being called over. Then they should engage in a bit of chit-chat. And the probability of a LD if she gets called over is probably at about 99% so there is no need for her to ask. She will even increase her probability of getting barfined because of a nice attitude (for not asking in the first minute).

I will put up a rule next time (for myself): A bargirl that asks for a LD in the first 3 minutes is out of the game. No matter how her looks are etc.