IGNORED

how long ?

Alan lad

In general:

Leave me alone; I'll make eye contact and smile if I want you to come over.

Don't give me the 'buy drink for me' routine: I'll say no. If I do call you over then I expect to buy you a drink just don't be pushy about it.

Waiting staff and mamasans should be friendly, not pushy and a friendly back-rub is mostly appreciated.

If I buy you a drink then drink it. Don't just leave it on the table and immediately go look for somethng beter to do.

I will notbuy drinks for your friends/sisters/mothers and ealy don't believe you when you insist it's their birthday

Oh, and please don't lift my beer from its holder to check on whether it is finished or not nor bring me a freshbottle without being asked.

I'll tell you when I want another drink

One last thing..........

Kudos to all the places who do not insist that my non-drinking GF/Wife has to have a drink in front of her when she acompanies me to the bar.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

In general:

Kudos to all the places who do not insist that my non-drinking GF/Wife has to have a drink in front of her when she acompanies me to the bar.

By non drinking I assume that she doesn't drink alcohol and she orders some water or juice?

Or do you expect that your GF/wife can occupy a seat in the bar without consuming anything?

Does she get access to the movies without paying as well if she is with you?

:rolleyes:

By non drinking I assume that she doesn't drink alcohol and she orders some water or juice?

Or do you expect that your GF/wife can occupy a seat in the bar without consuming anything?

Does she get access to the movies without paying as well if she is with you?

:10:

Matey.

I realise what a great service is offered when she doesn't HAVE to order anything.

That's why I applauded it. I made no suggestion that it should be the case.

That's all.

Sometimes it's nice to mention a good thing.

Now, go away and let the adults talk.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.