IGNORED

Nice Restaurants. Classy Ones

Used Alois Restaurant at the start of Thrappraya Rd.a few times great menu & wine selection, not over the top price wise IMO just as classy as some of the much more expensive establishments.

Restaurant Alois is value for money.

• 2 months later...

Cabbages and Condoms is the best place I have been to in Pattaya, such a good atmosphere its like being in a dream, even the toilets are amazing with aquariums above the urinals! highly recommended, think the name might turn a few people off but I was so surprised that such a nice place is in Pattaya, it feels like a different place

• 2 months later...

Restaurant Alois is value for money.

the thai-owner of Alois was working at Bruno's before, after he finished there he opened Alois - so almost same quality but definately for a better price

• 3 weeks later...

the thai-owner of Alois was working at Bruno's before, after he finished there he opened Alois - so almost same quality but definately for a better price

And I have the impression that Bruno’s is going downhill. Now they have special arrangements for lunch and dinner which they didn’t have in the past.

Was there some weeks ago on a Thursday night and I was the only (!) guest. I had 5 waiters observing me carefully.

So just before the last drop left my glass and even before entering my stomach they rushed to me to ask ‘you want one more’ ?.

Was also not happy about the main course. When trying to discuss this with Freddy I was told to go to Mata Hari but ‘then you will have to pay more’.

Will give it a bit of time before going back.

And I have the impression that Bruno’s is going downhill. Now they have special arrangements for lunch and dinner which they didn’t have in the past.

Always had lunchtime set menu deals.

Archived