IGNORED

Nice Restaurants. Classy Ones

Cabbages and condoms, soi 4 pratumak hill, in the birds and bees resort. Just by sapphire lodge. Don,t be put off bt the name a lovely setting great food and not overly expensive.

If for you ok, but I think the girls would rather have a hole in the wall tom yum and the money difference.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Yes it's a waste of money taking girls to a classy restaurant. They are not interested and would rather have the money.

Brunos....One of the most expensive restaurant in Pattaya,.... Check that out... http://www.brunos-pattaya.com/

I would also like to mention the Mata Hari restaurant. Located on the way from Pattaya to Jomtien it's on the left side close to the traffic light.

I agree with Tony, Cabbages & Condoms is the best in Pattaya (Pratumnuk). The ambience is awesome and the food good and not too expensive.

Au Bon Coin in Soi 9 (off Soi 6) in Pratumnuk is great French. Lovely setting and about 2,500 baht fot 2 including a carafe of wine. You must book to go there though.....google it.

I second the nomination of Bruno's. Lunch specials until 2:30.

Retired

A few choices are:

Mantra is probably the best known high end restaurant in Pattaya. At the Amari, beginning of Beach Road

Horizons at the Hilton rooftop just opened & looks good.

Manhattan is a nice restaurant & great steaks. Thappraya Road.

Infiniti at the Sheraton is an amazing setting & food. At PhraTamnak Hill. They have a wine dinner advertised for the end of June - I went to one there a few months ago & it was really excellent.

Bruno's - Good, but I find it a litle dull to be honest. Very traditional old-style European restaurant.

The Grill at Silverlake - 25 minutes drive south on Sukhumvit. Good Italian food nd great setting.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

Manhattan on Tapaya Road. Please pardon my spelling. But it is a great resturant. Be sure and fill your wallet before you go.

like eanto said they rather have tum yam com, n the more money u spend in the restaraunt the more money they will expect from u thr after

I like Linda's in Jomtien, just down the road from View Talay 2.

I side with the guys who think it might be a waste of time to find an upscale restaurant to wine and dine your girl in as I have done that with several Pattaya girls. They act like a fish out of water. Most don't understand fine wine etc. I've had much better luck ordering room service. One girl even left me in the hotel room to find food on her own. She returned with hand fulls of food cart fare for about a tenth of what a restaurant meal would have cost. Some girls have told me they think it's silly to pay so much for food.

If you want to impress a thai Girl, bring her to Boo Pen in Jomtien, About 5 km from Jomtien Starting point...

I was with a BG and she got so sick. Throwing up and such. She insisted on buying food off one of the carts, as I think she ws blaming my food choices as why she may have been sick. No big deal, as for a bout 10-20 baht she was happy.

Tapaya Road on the way to jontiem has half a dozen top retaraunts all realy good

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

Mata Hari, Brunos, Manhattan, Mantra, Linda's, News Cafe, Stone Oven, Pan Pan, A taste of India, Royal Cliff, Saigon, Montien and Cabbages & Condoms are all good restaurants in my opinion. Some are cheaper than others, and some do buffet's which are excellent value and will give you and your partner lots of options of what to eat.

The BEST place to stay in Pattaya.

Check out: www.soldinasia.com

Luxury Holiday Villa's in the Heart of South Pattaya.

2 & 4 Bedroom Luxury Villa's with Private Swimming Pool's ONLY 1400m (under a mile) to Walking Street.

Used Alois Restaurant at the start of Thrappraya Rd.a few times great menu & wine selection, not over the top price wise IMO just as classy as some of the much more expensive establishments.

Archived