IGNORED

Sale Honda PCX 125cc

Shooba

Are you intrested in renting it our for a few weeks, i arrive next week.

whilst many people touch on the top speed of these bikes, never tried on mine but ample performance for me, flies off at the lights, and good cruising speed, what i am getting at relly is i would not feel very comfortable at top speed on the roads around pattaya, evn sukhumvit has many potholes, uneven grids, high spots etc, crazy ting tong drivers, fuck me if you happen to come off at speed around here your gonna die or be in hospital for some time, obviously no one wears protective clothing and the helmets are shit, so a vest shorts and flip flops = major injuries in my opinion, even at slower speeds in this gear, you need chamealeon eyes aroud here driving, lol,

whilst many people touch on the top speed of these bikes, never tried on mine but ample performance for me, flies off at the lights, and good cruising speed,

Thanks for the information Paulyd2k. I am interested in one for quickness, cruising speed and comfort. Some days I spend a lot of time on my rental Click and it is not the most comfortable ride around.

How good are these ?

They look fantastic.. but are they comfy? good storage? economy ?

are they heavy ?

Whats the down side of this bike ?

I think i'll hire one for a week to see what I think

I do worry that this model is the one the kids will want to steal

Kids don't steal them. They are good for nothing. A fat scooter for small, fat people. If you are taller than 170cm, you will find that you sit far too close to the handlebar, that you have to buckle your arms too much to sit comfortably, and your legs restrict the movements of the handlebar. You can't transport anything on this thing because you have the fat bridge between your legs and little stoorage room under the seat, while say on a Honda Click

961339.jpg

you can easily go with 100lbs of shopping bags between your legs on the hook. A scooter is all about coming around quickly because you can pass between two lines of cars, but not with this ugly, fat PCX, which clogs the roads only further. That's the SUV or Pick Up of the bikes. What are you compensating for?

I love my PCX. Its top speed is way faster than I need. Has great storage. Really comfortable ride. Put a 90-100kg farang on the back of a click/fino and the rear end wobbles like hell. The difference on the PCX is quite noticable. I comfortably get two Honda Airblade helmets in the storage compartment under the seat and can get a couple bags of shopping in there if the teerak and I are wearing our helmets.

For me, the PCX is a great bike and definately worth an extra few baht.

i`ll second that i have hired many Scooters and nothing touches the pcx, i`m 183 cms +, when you ride a click nouvo or the like every bump feels like your on flat or solid tyres compared to the pcx, yes i will agree you cant get any bag of shopping between your legs and it could do with a hook but it`s suprising how much you can get in storage under seat, would never go back to the old bikes now, like compaiting a rolls royce to a lada,

I'm guilty as well but its worth pointing out this is the for sale forum, not the discussion forum. There are however some good threads in the Expat section on buying a new bike etc. :WinkGrin1: