Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sale Honda PCX 125cc

Shooba

Seems a little bit expensive to me thought they were 68k brand new.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

68 ? i buy one year ago 76 with all documents and insurance 81 ..

and i can make discount

Give me a call, am interested Kevin 0899-326-716

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

THey must have come down in price then. Just checked the current pricelist and thety are under 70K.

http://www.motorcycl...ycle_Price_List

Original price when they came out was 69k, i bought one 6mths ago and they were 74/75, the new ones now are 79k (150cc model)

How good are these ?

They look fantastic.. but are they comfy? good storage? economy ?

are they heavy ?

Whats the down side of this bike ?

I think i'll hire one for a week to see what I think

I do worry that this model is the one the kids will want to steal

How good are these ?

are they heavy ?

Best bike I've driven down there, very comfy, even has a glove compartment in the front (non lockable far as I know), has idle stop for when you stand in the lights etc, just wind the throttle and it starts again, didn't find it heavy..

Downside is that it's only got room for one helmet inside the storage. As for stealing it, the one I had didn't, and it even came with an alarm!

Best bike I've driven down there, very comfy, even has a glove compartment in the front (non lockable far as I know), has idle stop for when you stand in the lights etc, just wind the throttle and it starts again, didn't find it heavy..

Downside is that it's only got room for one helmet inside the storage. As for stealing it, the one I had didn't, and it even came with an alarm!

Ok viking thanks

I'll get to town to late to buy this one

Think I'll hire one and then if I like I'll buy the next one to come up.

They do look great.. and on the honda website it looks god

These are the best Scooters out there, very comfy, good speed, great fuel economy and decent storage etc

The only downside is the size......not as nimble through Pattaya traffic as the other bikes.

The new model out now is Honda PCX 150cc so the 125cc model is not worth as much now.

The OP also failed to mention what year the bike is first registered. Could be a deal breaker

yes would like to see some more pics and a bit more info on bike, thats just an advertisment pic i think not his bike,

How good are these ?

are they heavy ?

No kick start

Good idea if i was you I would also rent a Yamaha Novo Elegance for a day Top bike IMO

Very attractive to thieves as parts are expensive. And when broken down the thieves can throw away the serial numbed parts and still make a large amount of cash.

My friend had his stolen (it was two weeks old) from outside his house at night it was alarmed and was locked to a post with a big chain and lock the chain was cut with bolt cutters.

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I had a look at the bike

It is February 2011 but the bike is White with brown trim and not black as shown

It was not for me so I passed

they are normally easy to sell and in demand often, so i don`t know why it`s nor sold, but maybe he has sold it no updates, info, or pictures,yet

I am interested and have cash in hand but I consider the price a bit steep.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

they are normally easy to sell and in demand often, so i don`t know why it`s nor sold, but maybe he has sold it no updates, info, or pictures,yet

+1

"The new model out now is Honda PCX 150cc so the 125cc model is not worth as much now.

The OP also failed to mention what year the bike is first registered. Could be a deal breaker "

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Bought the 125 from a dealer (Sattahip) about 6 months ago. It was 69,000 Baht without the tax and insurance which I think (not sure) was about 1000 extra if done by the shop. They "asked" 70k but gave a little discount and a free helmet too.

Here is my take on it.

Comfort - its OK but that bump in the seat pushes you "forward". if you have long legs and like to sit "back" you need to change the seat.

Heaviness - dont feel its heavy at all. In fact the steering is perhaps a little too light if anything.

Pick Up - this is where it excels. Pick up from standing start is excellent.

Top Speed - this is where they realy struggle. Although its pick up is great its straight line speed is rubbish. Anything over 100kpm is a real struggle unless you are going downhill. I still have my old Fino and that does 120 tops and 110 with no effort at all. This is probably the reason they bought out the 150cc.

My overall opinion - I like it a lot, would buy again but would defo get the 150cc version and wish I had in the first place.

Prices new are here http://www.motorcycle.in.th/staticpages/index.php/Honda_Motorcycle_Price_List

Bot 125 and 150 show at 69,800 Baht. I am pretty sure that will NOT include the tax and insurance.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Bought the 125 from a dealer (Sattahip) about 6 months ago. It was 69,000 Baht without the tax and insurance which I think (not sure) was about 1000 extra if done by the shop. They "asked" 70k but gave a little discount and a free helmet too.

Here is my take on it.

Comfort - its OK but that bump in the seat pushes you "forward". if you have long legs and like to sit "back" you need to change the seat.

Isn't the "hump" easily removable by removing 2 screws? Read that somewhere. How does the stop/start feature work? Im guessing it takes a second or 2 for the engine to start?

Edited because after thinking about it removing the hump would surely leave 2holes. Sounds like I was reading BS.

Sent by typing on glass

It starts instantly with stop/go

By instantly surely it must be slower than a bike with the engine already running? I would like to test ride one. Good luck with the sale OP. And sorry mods for my off topic banter. Just interested.

Sent by typing on glass

By instantly surely it must be slower than a bike with the engine already running? Need to test ride one. Good luck with the sale OP. And sorry mods for my off topic banter. Just interested.

Sent by typing on glass

Might be like half a second, it's fast.

Might be like half a second, it's fast.

Sounds good.

Good luck with the sale OP. They look like a nice ride.

the stop start feature is very responsive almost as if the engine is running, i think you would take most bikes on take off even when idle stop is on, it`s rapid, i may treat myself to the 150 very soon, oh i mean Scooters not racers on take off lol,

These bikes look really nice, especially the new 150. They also appear to be very comfortable as well, which is a big downside to the Click I am renting now. Does anyone know if the 150 does ok on top end speed now?