IGNORED

Joey Barton

Gadget

Would you want him in your team, the man's a complete Nut job. I think they'll knock him on the head.

In his Tweeter account he said he only kicked out because he wanted one of them to get sent off with him. Lol

Someone will keep/have him in their team, but he is a liability

the guys well known to retaliate if you wind him up.makes you think if man city targeted him when they where struggling.we did it in non league football but surely they dont do it in the premier league.italian maneger as well.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

the game is played by a crowd of overpayed pussys, tevez went down like hed been hit by a train...

just to get barton sent off...

all he did was throw his hand back, tevez was pushing and shoving aswell :Think1:

the knee to the back was even harmless enough, deserverd to get the line tho

its all about the money

if you want to see a real game played in a sporting manner

Twickenham 5.30 this saturday :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

the game is played by a crowd of overpayed pussys, tevez went down like hed been hit by a train...

just to get barton sent off...

all he did was throw his hand back, tevez was pushing and shoving aswell :Think1:

the knee to the back was even harmless enough, deserverd to get the line tho

its all about the money

if you want to see a real game played in a sporting manner

Twickenham 5.30 on saturday :GoldenSmile1:

I agree ,

people pay good money to watch a good sporting contest . Watching these " professional " footballers isn't it .

These overpaid petulant children trying to cheat each other (and the paying public) is pathetic

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy

Nobody would want Joey Barton in their team, he is not a team player, he is just an arrogant self absorbed individual who lacks self control. To be sent off in the manner he did just let his team, manager ant QPR supporters down.

Iremember when he played for Newcastle and he got the opposition player, think from Arsenal sent off. I thought then what comes around.

Would city or newcastle have him back i think not, will QPR

the man is a complete tosser... he is a good enough footballer so should let his skills do the talking. his team were struggling for survival in the premier league and he goes and does something stupid like that..

fair play to qpr though they did really well when they went a man down...

great night in the irish rovers watching end of season unfold

the lone qpr supporter seemed a happy man in the end :)

babydollsaddict.gif

Joey Barton is a legend,because of what the prick did he got us the 5 extra minutes that was the difference of us winning the league or not.

The cunt doesn't deserve his own thread

:Ignore:

Stevie

I liked him when he was at Newcastle. Thought he was good

+1

I don't get all this Joey Barton hate. So he gave some jessie a slight nudge...its a contact sport for f@@ks sake..!!

The guys good value for money..a character in an other wise sterile environment!

I'd like to have seen him go at it with that twat Ballotelli!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

+1

Yes very good footballer but the red mist comes down too easily. I have some sympathy this time, Tevez went down very easily. Joey and QPR were fighting for Premiership survival. On the day most of the City players were very anxious and stressed regarding winning the Premiership. How did the QPR players feel avoiding relegation?

fucking cunt, he desserves to be banned by the FA for life to got a police record on the pitch as long as my arm...

the kind of guys don't show the example for the youth who watch the T.V...

Edited by MaGiK

fucking cunt, he desserves to be banned bye the FA for life to got a police record on the pitch as long as my arm...

the kind of guys don't show the example for the youth who watch the T.V...

Then again neither do those f##king pounces who spend half the match rolling around the ground!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Premiership football is played by overpaid children.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I do feel sorry for Joey Barton, He get a rough time from the media over the years.... I dont think big clubs can manage to control his temper, QPR will be his last chance to play in the premiership, whether QPR want to keep him or not, No one in the Premiership will want him... Maybe Rangers would, but wont be able to pay the salary Joey is looking for... Agreed with Frugal Charles that Premiership players are getting a way too much money compared to real sports Rugby Union...

imagesCAE50VFY.jpg

Poor old Joey, .. very misunderstood ... :ThumbUp6:

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

• 2 weeks later...