Joey Barton

Gadget

He's at it again, way to go Joey !

http://www.bbc.co.uk...eyside-18321310

Poor old Joey eh!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

me thinks joey needs some anger management courses :NoNo3:

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

me thinks joey needs some anger management courses :NoNo3:

I thought he already had some?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Would you want him in your team, the man's a complete Nut job. I think they'll knock him on the head.

In his Tweeter account he said he only kicked out because he wanted one of them to get sent off with him. Lol

You not think he has a decent quiff??

CountdownClockCodes.com

He's the new Robbie Savage! You love him when he plays for you, as I did when he was at Newcastle, then you hate him when he plays against you!

He was great for us whilst he was with us and certainly played his part in getting us promoted. I knew his days were numbered when Nolan left and he wasn't given the captaincy! But had he been given it - would Colo have stayed on?? And to be honest - he's captained QPR, yeah they've stayed up - but only by 1pt!

If I saw him in the street I'd shake his hand - not wait till he passed and punch him in the back of his head!

Show's the state of affairs in the UK when he is branded a thug for causing handbags - yet when he's jumped by two lads when out with his missus - the news is met with joy!! #hypocrites !!

He's the new Robbie Savage! You love him when he plays for you, as I did when he was at Newcastle, then you hate him when he plays against you!

He was great for us whilst he was with us and certainly played his part in getting us promoted. I knew his days were numbered when Nolan left and he wasn't given the captaincy! But had he been given it - would Colo have stayed on?? And to be honest - he's captained QPR, yeah they've stayed up - but only by 1pt!

If I saw him in the street I'd shake his hand - not wait till he passed and punch him in the back of his head!

Show's the state of affairs in the UK when he is branded a thug for causing handbags - yet when he's jumped by two lads when out with his missus - the news is met with joy!! #hypocrites !!

maybe he would,nt want to shake your hand,and just stub his cigar out in your face.

I would not mind to see him go to United, I know some of you laugh, Sir Alex could handle that man like he does to Eric Cantona... Joey will be handy in all high profile matches ...United need a man like Keano who takes no prisioners in the middle of the park..

I would not mind to see him go to United, I know some of you laugh, Sir Alex could handle that man like he does to Eric Cantona... Joey will be handy in all high profile matches ...United need a man like Keano who takes no prisioners in the middle of the park..

I liked him when he played for Newcastle. I don't really care what footballs do off the pitch, not interested in the private life of sports people or any "celebrity" for that matter!! (hate that word celebrity)..

Seems you only have to have been on T.V. for 5 mins to qualify as a celeb these days....NO TALENT REQUIRED!! :NoNo3:

CountdownClockCodes.com

maybe he would,nt want to shake your hand,and just stub his cigar out in your face.

Forgot about that.

I just mean that I'm not one of the majority that want to smack him when they see him out and about or cheer when others do it. Probably down to the biased fact that he played for us during our darkest days and always gave 100% - I'm sure if he came at me with a henri winterman that may change!

Forgot about that.

I just mean that I'm not one of the majority that want to smack him when they see him out and about or cheer when others do it. Probably down to the biased fact that he played for us during our darkest days and always gave 100% - I'm sure if he came at me with a henri winterman that may change!

point taken.lol.