Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flying with etihad?

bob82

I've flown with them once - not a good experience.

Abu Dhabi airport is not a fun place to spend any time.

You get to fly with a bunch of Arabs - not my favourite people.

The return flight was cancelled due to technical problems.

They kept us in BKK airport for hours, before putting us in hotels.

Finally got back to Heathrow a day late (I'd set out from Manchester).

My experiences of EtIhad are that there are very few Arabs on the flights which is not surprising considering how small the individual Emirates are.....

Planes go Tech the world over daily and always a good sign that flights are postponed/cancelled rather than putting an U/S motor in the air ..??

Am not sure what people expect from Hubs if you're only there a 2-3 hours or so...?? You know you will be in transit so take a book or Mags...??

Etihad used to be good and cheap. They still have regularly ok offers but i hear they changed the 777 seating to 3-4-3 instead of 3-3-3 as it used to be

Can anyone confirm?

But service was always good

Etihad used to be good and cheap. They still have regularly ok offers but i hear they changed the 777 seating to 3-4-3 instead of 3-3-3 as it used to be

Can anyone confirm?

But service was always good

Yes that is correct and they have heavily chopped their FF programme from June.....