IGNORED

Short time hotels

Encora

I occasionally need to find a ST hotel somewhere in Pattaya, usually close to where my GF du jour is or works.

I know a few of the better known ones, but think it maybe good if we can compile a list of ST hotels, maybe comment on them/ rate them, and add to it as time goes by. maybe something to Pin at the top of this thread. Ideal of course if it has a map (Google? included.

What do you think?

A few starters

Full Love Inn. Take the soi opposite Soi Exzyte, with 7/11 on the corner and Bliss next to the 7/11Continue, turn left after the family mart, follow sign to hotel. Well know, 280 bt ST, discreet, clean and handy.

Sweet Love Inn South end of Jomtien. same owner. Take Sukhumvit direction Sattahip, turn right immediately after the floating market, follow signs.

Thee are several between Pattaya Sai 3 and Sukhumvit, but they need directions.

Please add one for naklua Soi 12, my current quest.

Not really used that many if Hinest and got no clue on Names but have used Two in Soi BJ that were ok no problems and One near Ripleys

Most of my FL work I have them back in my Room where I feel more at ease and on my Turf so to speak

Cheers

Ghosty

You can check this list

http://www.pattayaone.com/sthotels

Thank you. Obviously someone has done their homework already.

I also found this list:

http://www.pattayasweethearts.com/loveinns.htm

Oddly one of the most likely candidates for my quest is reported by the first link to be on Naklua Soi 16, but by farangfriendly.com reportrted on naklua Soi 20.

Hmmm, some legwork needed to resolve this.

I often meet pleasant companions in MP, then on my next visit want something more private, but often the MP girls don't know the nearby ST places. I'll go try out a few and report back here. Thank you all!

Anyone been to the Southern star hotel on naklua Soi 12? Do they make rooms available for ST?

Ban Kaew on naklua Soi 13 does ST. Anyone used this ?

I found this useful map on http://www.pattayasweethearts.com/maps/loveinns.htm

I have only used that hotel by Sweethearts A Go Go. Its 350 baht. The girl receives a stub for a 100 baht redemption. The 100 baht can be claimed inside sweet hearts a gogo at the cashier. Maybe most of the short time hotel operate this way?

using the map in my post #5, I identified Rich Man on Patts Tai as closest to her room. So this morning before she went to work I picked her up and we tried it out. Great palce, 280 bt, comfortable room, good shower. great sex!

One ticked off, 50 more to try!

• 3 weeks later...

What is the best ST hotel (closest, quality & price combination) for ST with BR girls? Somewhere between soi 8 & 13 I guess would be good location wise since that's most likely where they will be found.

Sure they will know buy it doesn't hurt to research a bit and get some recommendations.

Cheers

I only know PS GH in Soi 13/1, and that's a shithole. I've used it, but am not sure how often/if ever sheets get changed or rooms cleaned. But cheap. If I have my car nearby, I drive to Full love Inn, excellent!

But i'd like to know something betetr nearby BR.

One BR girl took me too a little hotel at the beginning of Soi Hoeny, but that is a bit of a walk.